It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Observing Tornado Destroy Truck In Oklahoma 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I saw the same clip on the news multiple times, even hit rewind a few times....those were not there?????? hmmmm either added, as in HOAX or DELETED as in conspiracy!!!
edit on 31-5-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First thing I thought was reflections, before I knew what I was looking for.So yeah reflections.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Captured and enlarged:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6900e8a9556e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51fad9df2531.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by Kaiuk
reply to post by RUSSO

Ball lightning has almost never been observed. Furthermore, ball lightning dosent observe. its energy

You mean like this:

That's not ball lightning, it is an RAAF F-111 dumping fuel while in afterburner at low altitude in an air show maneuver called a "dump and burn"...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They are almost certainly not debris, as they don't conform with the behaviour of the genuine debris in the film.

Cars? Hmm... possibly. Seem a bit bright, and large for that.

The one on the farthest right seems to move out the way of the tornado. It certainly moves in sync with the tornado.

Of course, they could have been added later as CGI.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm an aspiring meteorologist, still iffy on some things but the objects in question could easily be debris caught in the circulation behind the tornado and the reason it doesnt seem to follow is because it's bein affected by the downdraft(which could possibly explain why we don't see the multiple objects continue to follow the tornado in the frame towards the end.) and the last small one that comes into view near the end seems to be caught in the updraft.

Also, the wind speeds vary from top to bottom of the tornado, therefore if the objects that are in the video surrounding are debris, they would seem to be quite large and roughly not too affected by the vorticity of the tornado. If they're really large objects then the it would appear that they're quite stationary when they aren't, just slowly moving in the circulation.

Just my two cents. Never seen this stuff before but it does kind of look like it was put in.

Edit: After re-watching it a bit more, I'm sort of leaning more towards CGI or something of that sort. It just doesn't fit in with the background imo. This really is a UFO though. It's unidentified, it's flying, and it sure is an object. But Alien operated? Doubt so.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Mista25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mista25

The video or the objects in discussion are not CGI. This original video by the original
source ABC News KOCO 5 Sky5 proves it. You can see at minute 2:15 the objects
or alleged UFOs. KOCO 5 also presented the tornado destroying the truck in other
video, they are the real source.

KOCO 5 named these images Tornado Picks Up Debris, Barn Near Pink.
I say debris, the KOCO 5 people said debris. Make up your mind.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
BTW this story was posted 2 days ago here. Pretty much the same OP.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If there is one person filming, I would assume others would be filming from helicopters in other positions. I think those are just other news helicopters filming the acting. The bright light being a copter's headlight or maybe light to enhance the filming since it looks kinda dark there

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Maybe they are CONTROLLING it?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
its flying debris?????? Why is it keeping its direction then with everything around it being thrown everywhere ...I mean really come on ..I dont know what it is but i believe its flying debris less then anything

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I thought I remembered seeing white storage tanks of some kind in that area during the newscasts of the tornadoes. Are you sure those aren't storage tanks on the hill? They seem to "move" because of the movement and angle of the camera from the helicopter, imo.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Was quite amazed with it. Funny (lol) that major media cropped the ebe craft. Well, not really.

Decoy

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can someone verify that those are not storage tanks on a hill which only seem to move because of the camera angle and movement of the helicopter that is filming the tornado?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

The two upper left lights cannot be stationary objects. The way the camera moves, it gives the illusion that the objects are stationary. But, if you look even further above the two lights, you can see another, farther back, pale white object. Using the pale white object as a reference point, play the beginning of the video. Remembering the rules of perspective, you can draw a rough line through the 3 objects. If all three objects were stationary, then you would "roughly" be able to keep the line going through all 3 objects as the camera moved. But instead, right before the camera pans out of view, you can clearly see the bottom light moving much quicker to the left, disrupting the perspective angle line

Hope that makes sense
edit on 5/31/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 1-6-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join