It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chrono Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I heard from a police friend of mine that the US is developing chrono technology/teleportation. He said that some kind of activation energy is gonna be used to split humans into individual quarks and transport them via satelite to a specific location in which the person can be reformed. How ever the hav not found a way to recombine the particles to make the human again. I am wondering whether the fellow is just bull#in or whether it is true.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i have no source (can't remember where i heard it) but i heard that scientists have 'teleported' a molecule across the lab, but it didn't really teleport it i just destroyed the original and recreated an exact copy of it

the military could just teleport a bomb where ever they wanted, say Osama Bin Laden bunker

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah I heard something about a laboratory teleporting photons or something. Reminds me of something called Project M. It was named that because the system resembled the green pipes in the Mario video game series. I loved that series, but I don't really know the details behind project M. An article was published in the magizine "Nintendo Power" about it but for some reason but now all traces of it seem to have dissapeared. Probably somekind of a hoax. Anyhow I don't think that teleportation and timetravel is exactly a good idea. For all we know we could end up shredding the space time continuam thing. We could cause somekind of dimensinal disaster if we play around too much. I'm catuious when it comes to playing with things like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
i have no source (can't remember where i heard it) but i heard that scientists have 'teleported' a molecule across the lab, but it didn't really teleport it i just destroyed the original and recreated an exact copy of it

the military could just teleport a bomb where ever they wanted, say Osama Bin Laden bunker

Uhh would that not be bad for humans?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is half-life black mesa all over again.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have also heard about the teloportation concept. It is said that if you can take a pile of raw matter and use energy/computers to re-create an exact copy of whatever you are trying to transport that it will 'send' a person or thing from one place to another. But it is really destroying the original and re-creating it at the desired destination.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i dont know about you guyz but there supposed to be technology that allows scientist to convert mass into mass-time and back.

what this means is scientists transfer mass into 'time' and back.

so, lets say... convert a nuke into mass-time, operate in (non-physical) time-domain, then go back to our 3d-space and 'appear' anywhere in it.

if you know what you are doing, process should be instanious.

if i get any facts, i'll post

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this is feasible. "sarcasm"

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Who cares about feasible or practical as long as we have one or two you can transport very important people to safe zones if they are in danger. Or use it to transport supplies weapons and food to ships or oil to airplanes or ammo to troops in the front lines without supply trucks. All you have to do is radio back and say hey teleport me some ammo then its right there you have got to love that idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

but this is not the same as teleportation of humans or bombs
)) so I doubt that in our live we will be able to see something like that.. Scientsts only proved that it is possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
chrono means time (chrono -> Chronos greek god of time)

now please explain what time has got to do with teleportation

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So if the original is destroyed and a copy is created, why not just create a copy only amd not destroy the original. Think of the problems it could solve like fuel and food.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Because if you don't destroy the original it is just a fax'd copy in a sense and not really a teleportation.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
news.bbc.co.uk...

but this is not the same as teleportation of humans or bombs
)) so I doubt that in our live we will be able to see something like that.. Scientsts only proved that it is possible.

Yeah I don't think we will see this type of technology for at least 50 or more years. But if it is done it will do some amazing things for the military and civilian applications.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

You've got to be kidding me.....

top topics

join