It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tri-sectional mental, "surface-like phenomena" (spiritual, cognitive, psychological, etc.) examine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The basic vantage is this: "Different dimensional planes are constantly intersecting" might be one common way of explaining a certain advanced mode of perception, and it and it's a close but not perfect analogy. I prefer to think of it as sheets or tides weaving in and out of each other. Bulging and seething within themselves, and interacting with each other in the non-dimensional non-space (if that's really what it is...another adventure in frontier-work for any of you out there who might be interested...) I think this goes on on the macro-verse level, something very much similar to the visions of M-Theory in some elusive way.

This manifests itself in our universe in many forms, on every level, of course, of course. How beautiful!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76e8ad805ff3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c7523b12eb6.gif[/atsimg]

Interfaces. And now let us turn to interfaces! So much happens at interfaces! I sometimes wonder whether life and consciousness might not be most effectively viewed from an interface-based vantage, approached as "interface phenomena." So majestic and and mysterious, interface phenomena are simultaneously familiar and comfortable, yet new, always fresh, always revealing awe, never perfectly safe or predictable, skimming the raw-awe from the cosmos and delivering it to you in facefulls, brainfulls. It doesn't moddy-coddle you, it slaps you in the face when you need it, I wanna be where the interface is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18b13ebb35e4.jpg[/atsimg]

And yet interfaces can be manipulated. What is one can become two, what is two can become three, what is three can become many. One-Two-Three-Many. And soon one descends again into the realm of the mundane. Bifucated, then trifrucated, trident-like. Split into separate areas and manipulated endlessly, for whatever purpose or purposes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02cc1f53cc8c.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bb4beb37948.png[/atsimg]

Doctrines people place good faith in can be manipulated all out of their original contexts, for any variety of need. As power corrupts, the very nobility and purity of the hearts of men and women drawn to those heights is turned on them and they become all the more razor-cold and effective at implementing evil. They are prisoners to the awe they feel is a result of ego-work. It's such a stupid, honest mistake, but society has no vocabulary for it so oop, there goes anyother one, off into that dark night -- every day -- even every hour --
They have forgotten to scrape awe raw from the main source! How tragic. Bearers of splintered, trifrucated minds. Doublethink? Ha! Try Triplethink!

Triplethink is the wave of the future!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0acb0870ae97.jpg[/atsimg]

The trident-weilder can become a cold splash-master among the intersecting waves. His sensitivity when young becomes all-the-more-callous in middle age and old age, when he can move himself to rarified heights of abstraction within in his skull. Withdrawn dilute, remote. It's lonely there, if safe. And no doubt very "interesting." The lives of millions, the great chessboard...not a single one of you who signed up to ATS hasn't felt the allure of resting on lofty, amoral plateaus far removed....what must it be like to totally give into it? "Heavy lies the crown."

Do you know, on a bit of a tangent but not entirely unrelated...one of the most underreported yet absolutely cataclysmically destructive mental states is? Its something very few people ever get to experience -- when you achieve everything you ever wanted and more, and you realize there is no "there" there. It's soul- crushing, and humbling, and terrifying because you can never go back after seeing what that means. By never go back of course I mean you will never be able to believe in any "ism" or any "system" or any grand and great ideal. Now locked shivering outside the warm gates of denial, the choice of saint or madman, thief or sage is, as always, yours and yours alone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b4a267e3f89.jpg[/atsimg]

But sickos have even more inputs and outputs, things you and I have never dreamed of.

Monstrosities can occur. Perversities. Occulsions. Trifrucations. We must save ourselves from this level and these snares.

TRIFRUCATION

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bc3efeaadb5.jpg[/atsimg]

But how can we do it when the most important part of us is locked away and shattered in different hermetic cells, different selves? How can we bring them together to play happily with each other in the mind?

When can we go home? Let's go together

Don't be sad don't be afraid. You want to know something wonderful? You can go there right now without moving from your computer. You can be there right now. You are there right now, if you want to be there. You don't have to do anything special, or even change the way you believe, or say the magic words, or believe, or shead yourself of belief. None of that nonsense. Those old men had lots more time than Us. We can be there now, NATURALLY, without changing ourselves. If we really want to.

I hope this helps somebody.

I'll be waiting for you. We all will. Come be with us. There is so much to see, learn, and do.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Part of me feels as though you're trolling (sorry about that), but a bigger part of me feels like you've said something beautiful here today. Thank you for sharing. The first part at least I could follow and felt like it rang true with my beliefs, especially so far as my belief that the universe is a giant wave/vortex that has crashed (the "big bang") and the paralleling realities and dimensions (including our own) are all smaller vortices with a sense of cross-scale symmetry.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acedrew89
Part of me feels as though you're trolling (sorry about that), but a bigger part of me feels like you've said something beautiful here today. Thank you for sharing. The first part at least I could follow and felt like it rang true with my beliefs, especially so far as my belief that the universe is a giant wave/vortex that has crashed (the "big bang") and the paralleling realities and dimensions (including our own) are all smaller vortices with a sense of cross-scale symmetry.

Yes yes, thank you, I think you understand perfectly. As for the rest of it, the progression itself turns stylistically, showing the range of an extra-dimensional space ("style") that people don't usually think of. I show how, very easily by slowly modulating the style you end up with a different style at the end than you had in the beginning, but you don't really feel you've ever at any point actually felt or perceived any apparant shift. Even if you never realize this, there is something vaguely uneasy. The structure itself demonstrates the manipulattion of an interface, And yet, the fabric is made of truth, truth can be accessed at different places along this continuum, wherever you feel most responsive,...for you clearly the more scientific or rationalist approach is the way to go, but others will respond more intuitively to a symbolic, lyrical, or mystical approach. The great thing is it doesn't matter because it's all the same thing!

Let's go!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Yes yes, thank you, I think you understand perfectly. As for the rest of it, the progression itself turns stylistically, showing the range of an extra-dimensional space ("style") that people don't usually think of. I show how, very easily by slowly modulating the style you end up with a different style at the end than you had in the beginning, but you don't really feel you've ever at any point actually felt or perceived any apparant shift. Even if you never realize this, there is something vaguely uneasy. The structure itself demonstrates the manipulattion of an interface, And yet, the fabric is made of truth, truth can be accessed at different places along this continuum, wherever you feel most responsive,...for you clearly the more scientific or rationalist approach is the way to go, but others will respond more intuitively to a symbolic, lyrical, or mystical approach. The great thing is it doesn't matter because it's all the same thing!

Let's go!

After going back and re-reading the post a couple of times with that in mind, I can definitely see where you were going with that. I think it's wonderful that you've created a post like this and on different levels for everyone to partake in. The part I like the most is the structure itself being manipulated. The first time through I certainly felt uneasy about the post, but looking it over again I see it's just because of the shift in the structure.

I'm in!
edit on 31-5-2011 by Acedrew89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Your post speaks to me but I have nothing much to add or elaborate on yet. Other than to say: What is divided can be made whole again.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i had to read through the thread 2 times to begin to grasp what was said.
very deep down it makes sence yet is confusing at the same time.
i will read throught it again

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think, what you really want to know, is that we live in an artificial "microuniverse" - with the option to remain in the real universe and be "unplugged", or fully transition to the artificial reality.

In other words, do we really live in the world that you describe, are or we more like machines with a limited resolution?
edit on 31-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join