It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know that Democrats have used tax payer money for bailouts for the Wealthy/Rich my question is is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I know that Democrats have used tax payer money for bailouts for the Wealthy/Rich my question is is this the first time that the Dems have done this ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006
I know that Democrats have used tax payer money for bailouts for the Wealthy/Rich my question is is this the first time that the Dems have done this ?

Each side has done it more than once.

Deebo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Republicans started it. If you recall, TARP was originally a BUSH iniciative. Not to mention all the tax breaks and loopholes for the wealthy and big business. Both sides are involved, not just the current administration.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's all part of the Agenda set by the puppeteers. It became more blatant under Bush, because a financial crisis was necessary and they have such control of the media, they know the people will not understand the truth.

US/UK are both bankrupt countries. The private banking cartels make huge loans to these respective countries.
Interest has to be paid on these loans. Income tax is what pays the interest on the loan. This lines the private banksters pockets with billions. The loan itself is never paid off. Every 70 years the loan has to be written off.
In order to perpetuate the scam, the banksters then have to create another huge economic crisis to get the countries to take out another loan, otherwise their collossal private income - ie. income tax collected so as to pay the interest on the loan, dries up.

The 70 years on current loans was going to happen in approx 2008 - hence the banksters, who are the puppeteers, the shadow government, caused the economic crisis and instructed Bush to lend money from them once again to bail out the banks - the banks which they alrealdy own.

This was a very cleverly devised scam. It served several purposes for the Agenda of TBTB.

- Billions of dollars of 'bail-out' money (which is actually 'protection racket money' ) was transferred to the banksters.

- It assured the continuity of billions of dollars of income to the banksters, in the form of interest on the new loan , which is paid for by the Income Tax.

- They effectively carried out a further massive transfer of wealth from the people to the already collossally wealthy oligarchs.

- This furthers their agenda of creating a society of poverty, because when a population suffers from poverty the governments have huge control over them.

Basically it was a huge HIEST, on the people by the banks.

Under Bush this was done more blatantly, because with the total control of the media, etc, they know they can get away with it. It also fuels another part of their plan, which is to enrage the people so they revolt - and on that basis TBTB will declare martial law. (Think Patriot Act)

So - Bush laid the foundations for the Agenda and Obama is sprinting forward with the baton.

PLEASE don't fall into the trap of beilieving in the two party fiction. It's just a smoke screen to keep everyone confused and to direct their attention away from the real culprits.

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
partisan blame game is ignorance.

please deny ignorance.

thank you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Too bad the sheeple still believe Democrats are out to help the "little guys".

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nice compilation of the timeline.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Republicans started it. If you recall, TARP was originally a BUSH iniciative. Not to mention all the tax breaks and loopholes for the wealthy and big business. Both sides are involved, not just the current administration.

These are the lines in the sand that divide the two parties.
How do you vote and not know this?

Sorry... this question is for the OP and not wetpaint who I am agreeing with.
edit on 31-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Too bad the sheeple still believe Democrats are out to help the "little guys".

Everyone knows who is out to help the little guys...

Help them die anyway.

new topics

top topics

join