It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight Funhouse Dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi,
o.k., so, I’m just going to tell you guys about these dreams I’ve been having over the years.

A long time ago (young adult years) I would have dreams that occasionally included the same thing. I would be in a house, that has lots of secret passage ways and hidden chutes, and crawl spaces. Some chutes lead to a sliding board?? I don’t really remember too many more details. I wouldn’t call it a nightmare, but it was suspenseful, and with a slightly dangerous tone.

For the last few years now, I have been having more house themed dreams! I’m in a house, that doesn’t look like mine, but it is. Someone gives it to me, or I move there…
Anyway It’s a big house and it’s filled with someone else’s stuff. Like full dressers, closets, desks… I don’t ever remember what I find, but I know I’m excited to look for it.

Any
Thoughts?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Try sleeping in a tent.No idea really.Try this link for an answer
www.dreammoods.com...
Dreams relating to a house often refers to various aspects of the Self. When trying to analyze the house in your dream, consider also how the house is kept and the condition of it. The rooms in the house relate to facets of your personality

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

OK. I'm looking at the first part being your younger. Your unsure of what your going to do. Where your life is going. Different paths(passages) you could take. The slide may lead to the possibility of children. It was suspenseful because you didn't know what was next. What was next with your life.

The more recent dreams seem to make me think that possibly your dreaming about a new life for yourself. A new home. Maybe a new person in the house? Before it was a mystery where you were headed in life. Now you know you want something. Something different. Just not specific enough yet for it to come through. Maybe it doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's something new....

Just my thought!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate
[mor

WP, I think that is about right. I've thought about what it could mean many times. It was weird, as soon as I typed it out, and started reading it, it seemed so clear. I thought to my self "why even bother posting it now" lol but I did anyway

Thanks buddy

P.S. I can't wait to find something new btw....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by webpirate

Thanks buddy

P.S. I can't wait to find something new btw....

I know the feeling.......

new topics

top topics

join