It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
1. Would a hotel maid even know who this person was in order to decide to bilk him of some cash?
2. Even in the rarest of circumstances of this being a master plan set about by the maid, why not some other rich old man?
3. Considering the rather recent incident with Strauss-Kahn, even if powerful moneygrubbers feel like they can get away with virtually anything, wouldn't it make more sense for all those dirty old men to err on the side of caution and keep their hands to themselves... at least for a few more weeks and not in the same city / same circumstance?
4. These incidents are practically identical. If this is another setup, wouldn't you think "they" could be a little more creative and come up with another way to take this guy down?
That does raise questions.
5. If both of these incidents are setups, and both were intentionally designed to be nearly the same, what does that say about those who are perpetrating these acts and how they view the average American? Because personally, I would be insulted that they could be so over the top obvious and so brazen. And still get away with it, because no-one objects?
6. Why was the call for his arrest delayed and more importantly, how it was delayed, and why was this mentioned in the article?