It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woozy from wifi? 'Electrosensitive' say modern life makes them ill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
All you people who think they can detect WIFI signals have been scientifically proven to be psycho with many tests and observations. That is a fact.

If this is what science brings to humanity, the labelling of non-alligned thinkers as "psycho", then screw science.

Ironically, I've always thought of people who believe in the establishment as being absolute as having a mental problem. This is especially true when science is ever dynamic. If this was the year 1600, you would be screaming that we live in a geocentric universe and the sun revolved around us, because that's exactly what science claimed then. Now it is the same crap, different pile.

To me, science is something that I can use to achieve what we already know. Other than that, science does not have much else to do with my life. Science does not explain ghosts, mystical experiences, '___'. Science cannot dictate love. And when companies can make money off of deploying WiFi networks, they will provide "scientific" reasonings as to why everything is perfectly safe while so called 'sensitives' definitely feel like something is out of place and not right.

But I guess science has an explaination: we are all psychotic.

<< 1  2   >>

join