It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution is NOW! Just look in the mirror for once and admit YOU are responsible!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thats right, I blame you! Yes - YOU! And what I really mean about YOU, is really actually just ME!

I've read constant articles and threads and opinions about the supposed "Powers that be" and how the evil of such organisations have infiltrated every conscious thought that exists on civilisation - one that we call the 'Human Race' - a RACE it is, a race for the ownership of your mind, for if you do NOT control it, someone else will, and that is the largest conspiracy of them all.

It is assumed that earth is an invisible prison for the minds of those whom inhabit it, a prison of pure mind-control, where the war is against YOU and the price on your head which has worth beyond any means of calculation.

This prison mirrors your thoughts - it creates the reality that you live, and thus become a slave to, but you are the only one to blame, for a prison is only built to harbor criminals.... The prison we call 'Earth' inevitably mirrors the crimes we commit against ourselves - not to another, but to ourselves.

An analogy would be that of 'The Fight Club', but there is something a little deeper, and sinister - one where you think you need to spend your hard earned dollars on an illusion of something that you THINK makes you happy.

Its about the illusion of money itself, its about the illusion of needing to work long and hard so that you can make that 'purchase' that will merely satisfy a small period of your life. Then you have to get up in the morning again and start over.

Where is this thread leading? Is that the Revolution is NOW, take a look at yourself, and see how you're playing the 'Game of life', if you could replace it with a colour, what colour would it be? If you could place a symbol over it, what shape would it be, and if it made a sound, what would it sound like.

The biggest mystery that we have succumb ourselves to, is thinking that there is something to be fought for! By why would you need to fight an invisible enemy - the powers that be - and blame them for what is going on in the world, how are YOU going to stand up for what your right as a sovereign spiritual being against an elite whom are 'wardens' of earth.

The answer is quite simple, and it takes a lot of 'deprogramming' from an indoctrination of belief systems that has been placed onto us since the day we were born.

Do you work? If so, did the job pick you, or did you pick the job. Did you merely accept the first offer that was given to you?

What was the motivating factor behind starting there - was it the money? Or something different?

Do you have children? If not - why not? Ahhhh I see that you have brought up the 'Why would I want them to be living in such a place like this', perhaps you may need to realise that your children reflect who you are, and are your greatest teachers - they have less influence of belief systems, unless of course they take up yours!

By no means do I consider this to be something with 100% proof that something is wrong with society, and am only talking about how I perceive my reality....

However one must consider, why is my mind totally occupied with meaningless thoughts that in the end, the day that I die, will leave nothing worth anyone talking about!

I want to create!

I want to feel CHILLS when I listen to music.

I want to dance, and express myself through movement

I want to be able to look at my partner in the eyes, no talking, and have simultaneous thoughts about each other, with the recognition that we were both in a synchronous thought, and that was looking at love itself

I want to be able to let our children flourish and hopefully guide them into a career of arts, music, and expression, for this in my opinion gives the most joy, of course, it is upto them what they want to do.

And because society demands this of me, I want to work - not for money, but for the love of the job, the feeling of coming home and sensing that yes, I've made a difference to my fellow man, for money is only a TOOL to be used to feed ourselves, and pay the bills (societal mind-control).

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....

What have you done lately?

< / rant >

edit on 11/5/31 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This was beautifully put op. I dare say that V would be proud.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm really moved by what you wrote.

I want to write out a 20 page rant about all the things I've done and how pop culture always tramples them. But I'm not going too. Tried it too many times. Nobody wants to hear it.

I will say this though.
When I look in the mirror every morning this is what I see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b3e2084bb46.png[/atsimg]

As to actual solutions . . .

I really just have too many lectures on the subject.
I will say this though. It's a problem of scale. If I make a science fiction movie about the moon Titan, or Luna, or Phobos.... no one will care. Seriously. Try doing some focus group research on it. If it doesn't have other galaxies in it the audience really couldn't give two farts about it. Maybe I should call it "The Mars Galaxy" or "The Titan Galaxy" then people would be interested.

The only problem with that is if I do it, then maybe I too will be adding to the obfuscation of real information.

I mean consider the Elenin comet.
Anyone who has worked out a single gravity formula for themselves KNOWS that saturn would have moved by now if it was a Brown Dwarf. But the threads just will-not-die. It's gotta be BIG, FAR OUT, and FROM ANOTHER GALAXY / MAYBE ANOTHER REALITY for people to care. Just like we don't care about our neighbors. Too close to home.

Besides this looking in the mirror stuff, is part of a failed philosophy. The old "who am I?" question. Some of us may have heard of it before. But has it ever worked. What happened to the older version of "who are we?"

David Grouchy

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Wait until you get a little older. Time, television and a modern diet should knock a whole lot of that fight out of you.
It gets easier to roll over. Soon you will be thrilled have a warm blanket and a regular bowel movement. That's life.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread. What exactly is stopping you from doing all of those things that you said you want to do? You can do all of those things at any time.

Are you saying that people prevent themselves from releasing their full potential, then blame the Elite, when they should be looking in the mirror?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread. What exactly is stopping you from doing all of those things that you said you want to do? You can do all of those things at any time.

Are you saying that people prevent themselves from releasing their full potential, then blame the Elite, when they should be looking in the mirror?

All those things I already do

Yes to your second paragraph, but more so on the aspect that people need to take responsibility rather than placing the blame on another - using the elite as an example.

The other point was more so in line that it seems that society - such as the education system, start to mold our thoughts by placing values on 'things' be it materialistic or other, and that we have to 'serve' to acquire them - however the big joke is that the very thing you want to acquire was created by the very people we are serving.

How do you mold a civilisation? Give them what they THINK they need, and threaten to take it away from them if they do not follow or obey.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ok, in that case I agree 1,000,000%! We should be responsible for our own actions because we make our own choices. Even if our culture is being molded by TPTB, you don't HAVE to just go along with it. You can choose not to. Or you can choose to. Like an old Rush song says, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".

Yes, many people are, by the standards on this site, "asleep". But people tend to blame that on oppression from the Elite. I tend to disagree. In fact, in many ways I kind of see things the opposite. I feel much less repressed now than I did 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong; there will always be forces competing against you, people trying to rule the world, organizations trying to take away your freedoms. That's just life. But our tools to even the odds are greater now than they've ever been!

There are TONS of examples I could give, but here are a few:

This site. The dozen or so other major conspiracy sites. The hundreds of blogs that are dedicated to conspiracy theories. We live in the age of limitless information. Sure, much or it is speculation or disinformation... but if that's not freedom then what is? You're free to post your informed opinions, you're free to debate your uninformed speculations, you're free to lie your ass off if you so choose to.

Capitalism. I'm working my dream job from home (making digital art for a living). I'm helping my wife learn to do the same. It doesn't have to be art though. Look at how many musicians spread their music through the internet. Heck, wanna get paid for someone else's creations? Build an affiliate site. You can do just about anything!

Creativity. My son and I made music the other day and recorded it to the computer. How cool is that? Also, we've made video games with Game Maker. Heck, with the iPad alone there are tons of different apps that let you be creative.

Activism. Want to make a difference? I can't even begin to count how many ways there are nowadays. One site lets kids donate a grain of rice for every math problem they do. My son showed it to me because he learned about it in school.

Sorry to ramble, but my point is that just because TPTB are pushing their brainwashing agenda to keep us dumb and docile, we don't HAVE to take it. There are more alternatives to the mainstream way than there has ever been.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

Ok, in that case I agree 1,000,000%! We should be responsible for our own actions because we make our own choices. Even if our culture is being molded by TPTB, you don't HAVE to just go along with it. You can choose not to. Or you can choose to. Like an old Rush song says, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".

Yes, many people are, by the standards on this site, "asleep". But people tend to blame that on oppression from the Elite. I tend to disagree. In fact, in many ways I kind of see things the opposite. I feel much less repressed now than I did 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong; there will always be forces competing against you, people trying to rule the world, organizations trying to take away your freedoms. That's just life. But our tools to even the odds are greater now than they've ever been!

Exactly my point? Because some do not want to be responsible for the way they live, and want to blame others

There are TONS of examples I could give, but here are a few:

This site. The dozen or so other major conspiracy sites. The hundreds of blogs that are dedicated to conspiracy theories. We live in the age of limitless information. Sure, much or it is speculation or disinformation... but if that's not freedom then what is? You're free to post your informed opinions, you're free to debate your uninformed speculations, you're free to lie your ass off if you so choose to.

And thats why its called a Conspiracy Theory - for its a theory and not fact - until proven, and then its just fact. Conspiracies I feel is perhaps a reason to externalise an unknown fear of mistrust - and that could very well be a psychological issue!

Capitalism. I'm working my dream job from home (making digital art for a living). I'm helping my wife learn to do the same. It doesn't have to be art though. Look at how many musicians spread their music through the internet. Heck, wanna get paid for someone else's creations? Build an affiliate site. You can do just about anything!

Thats my biggest problem - capitalism. I also do Digital Art, music and graphic design, as well as 3D Animation using Maya. However not being paid for it, but thats the beauty of it, its the process of creating that nourishes my being! I also do internet marketing for a hobby, so yes affiliation is good!

Creativity. My son and I made music the other day and recorded it to the computer. How cool is that? Also, we've made video games with Game Maker. Heck, with the iPad alone there are tons of different apps that let you be creative.

Indeed, music is the field I want to be involved in more than anything! Currently creating using basic software for ambient type creations, just recently decided to purchase Ableton 8 Suite! Coincidently, was also considering doing Game Design at SAE/QANTM College. I've not come across a game based on spirituality, I thought that would be a cool idea.

Activism. Want to make a difference? I can't even begin to count how many ways there are nowadays. One site lets kids donate a grain of rice for every math problem they do. My son showed it to me because he learned about it in school.

And thats another thing - I was rejected a dream career as a Community Support Officer for people with Cerebral Palsy! I suppose my 10 years worth of IT qualifications did not fit the job description, but that got me really fired up in a negative way when I didn't get it yesterday. Awesome that your son is able to learn something of value at school!

Sorry to ramble, but my point is that just because TPTB are pushing their brainwashing agenda to keep us dumb and docile, we don't HAVE to take it. There are more alternatives to the mainstream way than there has ever been.

On this I do agree, they do not have their hands in everyones pockets - I suppose the internet and the technology era has made it harder for them to keep a tight grip on things, and yes, we do NOT have to take it, and that was the whole point of the OP!

Kudos to you! A more positive angle, in what I believe we were trying to say the same thing!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well said, unfortunately the chances of your success in the paradigm you stated are slim at best. You are controlled by society around you, whether you like it or not, you are a mere product of genetic connections woven through the space-time continuum all around us. You are a product, to be packaged and sold to the best customer out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by manturnedintoagirl
Well said, unfortunately the chances of your success in the paradigm you stated are slim at best. You are controlled by society around you, whether you like it or not, you are a mere product of genetic connections woven through the space-time continuum all around us. You are a product, to be packaged and sold to the best customer out there.

Interesting observation, basically sums it up, but hope is not at all lost. Been laying in bed for 3 hours, had to get up as I was annoying her by constantly waking her up as I kept giggling, all that of course to constant realisations about said predicament.

I had a strange thought, and why I keep giggling now, the words "Love is smile" kept popping in my head

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LarrofDanu

Thought bomb is created and set to explode

NewsBuster.com

You've heard of the Ron Paul money bombs and probably have heard of the Alex Jones info bombs. Now, the thought bomb comes into play.

The good news is, individuals all around the world, that have spiritual discernment, already sense that things are going to change for the better. Besides that, people all over the world are waking up and taking action and resisting the scams and frauds of the New World Order, as they become more aware and realize that they themselves really have the most power and are the strongest force.

On the other hand, the corrupt politicians and the hocus-pocus brotherhood of evil occultists that make up the New World Order are frightened by other people waking up and resisting them. They realize that they themselves have lesser power, because they have committed so many crimes against humanity and sins against mankind, in the past, and have an enormous amount of negative energy (bad karma) working against them. So what they do is manipulate and cheat, as they try to overcome that negative energy, by using fraud and their created conspiracies to fool people into believing in their contrived realities and to get them caught up in their evil schemes and dreams. That's why we see negative manifestations such as, indentured debt slaves being created, a surveillance state being erected, the phony war against terror being staged, manufactured fake news being disseminated through a controlled press, and politicians that continually lie and trash the constitution, etc., etc. All those things are scams and frauds of one kind or another. All those things are negative energy concocted by a group of madmen, psychopaths, and evil occultists, to trick, deceive, manipulate, and enslave unsuspecting good people that don't know any better, so they can gain control over them, in order to satisfy their greed and lust for power as they attempt to scientifically control and manipulate society.

Thankfully, there are already intelligent people working to create a world in which her people have freedom, liberty, prosperity, peace, knowledge, wisdom and good-honest-benevolent governments. As more people join in the world will change for the better more quickly. Here's one of the reasons why:

When a thought bomb that exists on the mental plane of existence gets filled up it bursts, (like an over filled balloon will pop) at some point in time, it then materializes on the physical plane of existence. As you never know exactly when that thought bomb will explode, it's the best reason why you should never, ever, give up believing that the forces of good will overcome the forces of evil, no matter what you see happening on the physical plane. Because when that thought bomb does finally burst, and it will, it will come like a thief in the night and come crashing down on the heads of those entities (negative forces) that chose evil.
If your so inclined, please join the revolution and contribute several minutes a day to feeding the thought bomb, not by seeing the world as how the evil magicians want you to see it, but by seeing the world as the best your mind can imagine it to be, as you realize that the choice is really yours.

In summary: creating a good thought bomb as described here, is working with the positive forces that flow in nature. The thought bomb is in harmony with the universe, God, (if that is what you prefer to think about it as) and nature.

All I'm saying is, there seems to be a missing piece of the puzzle in successfully dealing with and overcoming the negative forces that are causing the upheavals and the real problems that are happening in the world today and there are more ways to peacefully resist and win this battle than most people admit or realize. And as the war of good vs. evil rages on all planes of existence, (the physical-the mental-the spiritual) the evil forces (negative energy) must be confronted and dealt with, on all planes of existence.

Personally, I think the thought bomb should be in the toolbox of every freedom lover, patriot and those wanting to create good, worldwide.

These methods and ideas are not just ramblings of a madman or something I dreamed up, but are based on ancient teachings and principles as any one familiar with the subject knows. I'm just bringing it to the attention of other people that have not come across the information before.

new topics

top topics

join