It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is not a Good Politician!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

great!!

just like palin but i trust her to dish it out better than him.

i want a safer world, for everyone!

not live in my room for the rest of my life.

as much as i would like to withdraw from the planet, it is not feasible.

he can't avoid it either. he is the freekin POTUS!

so i am totally skeptical he could have any better effect on world politics better than anyone else.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by hawkiye

great!!

just like palin but i trust her to dish it out better than him.

i want a safer world, for everyone!

not live in my room for the rest of my life.

as much as i would like to withdraw from the planet, it is not feasible.

he can't avoid it either. he is the freekin POTUS!

so i am totally skeptical he could have any better effect on world politics better than anyone else.

You obviously know little about Ron Paul. He only has the best voting record in the history of the congress. Never voted contrary to the constitution or his stated convictions. Never taken a government paid junket, does not participate in the congressional golden parachute pension returns part of his congressional budget every year. Vietnam veteran, economic scholar and tireless champion of liberty etc etc etc.! He in fact would have a profound effect on the world of politics if elected POTUS, He would bring the troops home from 135 countries around the world freeing up nearly a trillion dollars to help is fix our economy. He could defund various alphabet agencies that fall under the executive like the DEA for instance ending the federal drug war. Those things alone would be the biggest shake up since the founders seceded from the British Crown

Yeah yeah i know they might kill him but I don;t think he is too worried about it and that would make him a martyr. Not to worry though they would never allow him to be elected as they know exactly what he will do and that is cut off thier meal ticket.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul can get aggressive when he wants to.

edit on 31-5-2011 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Great video,
"why don't they put you on a diet", Classic response. The aggressive Ron Paul is a meanie

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Great video,
"why don't they put you on a diet", Classic response. The aggressive Ron Paul is a meanie

Yeah, Ron Paul is awesome, he is not a Politician he is an Honorable Statesman

Here is the full vid

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

The novelty of Ron Paul is that he tells the truth.
His integrity is what he has going for him.
People are not too stupid to recognize lies and manipulation and so I don't think he should change.

We usually pick the lesser of the two evils offered,
unless we are fighting a war and then we go for the greater.

I think he should point out others avoiding crucial facts out of political expedience
and that is a level of dishonesty we cannot stomach any longer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

For example he states that the terrorists attacked us in 9/11 because of our own "intervention policy".

One of the smartest things he ever said and unfortunately, ATS is a great place to find fans of Paul criticizing Obama for knowing a guy that said the exact same thing. I guess as long as you do not mentions chickens and a roost, it makes sense. Otherwise is it anti-American black pride.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Ron Paul should use any lie and deceit necessary to become a President, then work for the good of America. It is impossible to win a Presidential Campaign by telling the truth.

This method usually corrupts the person using it. This is like an undercover cop becoming evil so that he can access the underworld. But if he is not extremely careful he will become a crook himself.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac
Ron Paul can get aggressive when he wants to.

I hate to have to point this out but that was a quarter century ago. Now Paul sits quietly while anyone with a TV show just pummels him. He even appears intimidated by the hosts on MSNBC. I have not seen that Paul that you reference in a long time but I have not seen Downey in a long time either. Of course, he has been dead for a while. Maybe his time has passed. Maybe he just needs to be reminded where his passion went. Maybe we need to dig up Morty.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

big deal, obama had a crappy record.

so what.

whay isn't he way up there on whatever list?

oh, shucks, coz he is not any type of threat to the world.

stay home ron.

really.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I know it was from 88, I think I wanted to kind of show that his message has been consistent for so long.
I think he still has the same level of passion for freedom and liberty, yes he is older now, more reserved, but at least he endured and did not sell out, like so many others who went to Washington.

The last few interviews I have seen of Ron Paul, he has been doing a pretty good job of not letting the interviewer cut him off and such.

I know Ron Paul does not dress in 5000 dollar suites, does not speak nearly as well as Obama , he is not as hansom as Mit Romney, he does not tell people what they want to hear, he does not have a "Tough Guy" attitude.

He is just an honest man who loves freedom, liberty and the Constitution

You do realize that he is up against a corrupted mass media and government system that will probably do anything to prevent him from becoming president, throw in the ignorance of most of American voters, and you can see that he really does not have a chance. But I can still hope for it.

Because he was human
Because he had goodness
Because he was moral
They called him insane

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by confreak

The novelty of Ron Paul is that he tells the truth.
His integrity is what he has going for him.
People are not too stupid to recognize lies and manipulation and so I don't think he should change.

We usually pick the lesser of the two evils offered,
unless we are fighting a war and then we go for the greater.

I think he should point out others avoiding crucial facts out of political expedience
and that is a level of dishonesty we cannot stomach any longer.

quite admirable, but sooooooooo not realistic.

i want someone to threaten people and have the balls to do it if need be.

even if it's a bluff!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

ya, blah blah,

20yrs out of time.

same ol same ol'

you want to take on the fed? do it under a strong POTUS!

don't dilute the choices in 2012.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac
reply to post by Antiquated1

I know it was from 88, I think I wanted to kind of show that his message has been consistent for so long.
I think he still has the same level of passion for freedom and liberty, yes he is older now, more reserved, but at least he endured and did not sell out, like so many others who went to Washington.

The last few interviews I have seen of Ron Paul, he has been doing a pretty good job of not letting the interviewer cut him off and such.

I know Ron Paul does not dress in 5000 dollar suites, does not speak nearly as well as Obama , he is not as hansom as Mit Romney, he does not tell people what they want to hear, he does not have a "Tough Guy" attitude.

He is just an honest man who loves freedom, liberty and the Constitution

You do realize that he is up against a corrupted mass media and government system that will probably do anything to prevent him from becoming president, throw in the ignorance of most of American voters, and you can see that he really does not have a chance. But I can still hope for it.

Because he was human
Because he had goodness
Because he was moral
They called him insane

ya, ok,

what is with you people?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

can't imbed, must be area 51.

sorry!
edit on 31-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

i want someone to threaten people and have the balls to do it if need be.

even if it's a bluff!

Even if it is you the government is threatening ?

So lets say your driving down the street and someone cuts you off and you almost have a car accident.
You stick your head out the window and curse the person and give them the finger.
This person writes down your license number and laughs. If you only knew this guy works for the Department of Homeland Security, you would have been more respectful, but it is too late, you pissed off an elite.

What happens next?

Do you you really want these corrupt people in the government having a lot of power over us?
Should our government be telling everyone around the world what to do?
Do you really think a terrorist hates me because I don't have to ride a camel to visit my relatives or because some of my tax money was spent on the rocket that killed his cousin?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

and i punch u in the head?

what can he do about it?

nothing! it's freekin local.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So, you are insulting Americans with this post ...by you they will vote for lies and not for the truth ,so Ron must lie and play dirty in the campaign?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by cavrac

and i punch u in the head?

what can he do about it?

nothing! it's freekin local.

So you think that if you piss someone off that is connected, or works for a government agency, that they can not ruin your life?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join