It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My take on Chemtrails, not everything is what it seems...

page: 3
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The only thing any of your posts are showing me is that chemtrail believers and nay-sayers alike cannot prove their point. The only reason I demand proof is because various posters are saying "you idiot, those are contrails, because contrails exist". I'll make an analogy with a veggie burger. Looks like a beef burger, some say it tastes like one. "You idiot, that's a beef burger, are you not aware burgers are made of beef?" If you dont see my point yet, then posting here is a lost cause.




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF
 


Well if there's someone out there with a single bit of evidence that shows that chemtrails exist they are keeping it very well hidden.

Likewise if there's anyone out there with evidence that contails do not exist, or that contrails somehow behave differently from how we usually think contrails behave, they're keeping that well hidden too.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by EmVeeFF
 


Well if there's someone out there with a single bit of evidence that shows that chemtrails exist they are keeping it very well hidden.

Likewise if there's anyone out there with evidence that contails do not exist, or that contrails somehow behave differently from how we usually think contrails behave, they're keeping that well hidden too.


I am probably not the first who found this website and the company which it belongs to. It is a weathermodification company that operate all over the world. An interesting page is the one with a list of all the projects they were or are involved with.

If they also experiment with cloud seeding and using chemicals for that, it will technically be chemtrails.

Weathermodification dot com

Scroll the page down to see the list of countries and the programs they got involved with.

Maybe because I am a "chemtrailer" I must say that somehow this website and company doesn't feel good, especially the way they present their planes......


edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: I forgot something



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
The only thing any of your posts are showing me is that chemtrail believers and nay-sayers alike cannot prove their point. The only reason I demand proof is because various posters are saying "you idiot, those are contrails, because contrails exist". I'll make an analogy with a veggie burger. Looks like a beef burger, some say it tastes like one. "You idiot, that's a beef burger, are you not aware burgers are made of beef?" If you dont see my point yet, then posting here is a lost cause.


Your analogy is flawed because there is lots of suitable evidence that veggie burgers are real. No one could reasonably deny the existence of veggie burgers because of the weight of evidence that supports them. Claiming you were handing me a veggie burger would hardly be an outlandish claim now would it?



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by EmVeeFF
 


Well if there's someone out there with a single bit of evidence that shows that chemtrails exist they are keeping it very well hidden.

Likewise if there's anyone out there with evidence that contails do not exist, or that contrails somehow behave differently from how we usually think contrails behave, they're keeping that well hidden too.


I am probably not the first who found this website and the company which it belongs to. It is a weathermodification company that operate all over the world. An interesting page is the one with a list of all the projects they were or are involved with.

If they also experiment with cloud seeding and using chemicals for that, it will technically be chemtrails.

Weathermodification dot com

Scroll the page down to see the list of countries and the programs they got involved with.

Maybe because I am a "chemtrailer" I must say that somehow this website and company doesn't feel good, especially the way they present their planes......


edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: I forgot something


cloud seeding has been discussed many times. It is not a secret or clandestine activity, it is not done by leaving long white trails at high altitudes. It is making already existing low level Cumulus clouds precipitate.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by EmVeeFF
 


Well if there's someone out there with a single bit of evidence that shows that chemtrails exist they are keeping it very well hidden.

Likewise if there's anyone out there with evidence that contails do not exist, or that contrails somehow behave differently from how we usually think contrails behave, they're keeping that well hidden too.


I am probably not the first who found this website and the company which it belongs to. It is a weathermodification company that operate all over the world. An interesting page is the one with a list of all the projects they were or are involved with.

If they also experiment with cloud seeding and using chemicals for that, it will technically be chemtrails.

Weathermodification dot com

Scroll the page down to see the list of countries and the programs they got involved with.

Maybe because I am a "chemtrailer" I must say that somehow this website and company doesn't feel good, especially the way they present their planes......


edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: I forgot something


You think you are the first person here who has found their website? Been living in a cave?


And no, you cant redefine chemtrails as you want and include small planes that fire seeding flares into rain/snow storms. That has nothing to do with "chemtrails"

What does not "Feel good" about it?

edit on 3-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


Why don't you try reading and make an attempt to understand what you read before you comment..? Maybe we should start with that before we go into a discussion....



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by firepilot
 


Why don't you try reading and make an attempt to understand what you read before you comment..? Maybe we should start with that before we go into a discussion....


I can assure you, I completely know about cloud seeding, and i am pretty knowledgable about that company too, and what kinds of airplanes they fly.

Maybe you should make an attempt to understand what they do, before trying to link them into your chemtrail conspiracy.
edit on 3-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)


Oops, I did misread what he wrote. He said he is probably not the first, and somehow when I first read it, I thought he said he was thinking he was the first to link to that Weather Modification company. Thats my mistake, not his.
edit on 3-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Sorry bud, I'll refrain from posting until I complete my English composition class. Didn't realize it was a pre-requisite for an internet forum.




It's a disinformation tactic. Always hold the 'target' to a higher standard than yourself.




edit on 3-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Sorry bud, I'll refrain from posting until I complete my English composition class. Didn't realize it was a pre-requisite for an internet forum.




It's a disinformation tactic. Always hold the 'target' to a higher standard than yourself.




edit on 3-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)


Which is exactly why you chemtrailers can never prove anything. You all think standards of proof and evidence, apply to everyone but yourself.

How about holding yourself to a higher standard, not just on a message board, but everywhere in life. Lowering the bar when it comes to yourself, is disingenous and hypocritical.

But its exactly what chemtrailers do when they think they do have have to provide any actual evidence, data, claims or proof of their conspiracy, but think its the debunkers obligation elses obligation to give proof otherwise.



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF
 


Those are cool pictures. Especially the one you drew on paper with pencil. I am not sure if you live next to an airport or a few, but I do. I see Xs and Ss all the time. To fly into airports sometimes they have to change direction and do holding patterns. So.... you will also see Os and air planes do the Ss shape contrails.



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by afw2121
 


I dont, that's why I found the formations so interesting. there seems to be no distinct patern in the flight-plan or timing of the flights.




top topics



 
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join