It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on Chemtrails, not everything is what it seems...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok, I have been watching these "Chemtrails" for 2 years now, and I have been frantic on spreading awareness of this phenomena. Recently I have had a new thought though. There are so many conspiracies that are provable with evidence that are often never discussed on mainstream media, There is also a strong sense of change in the USA (and around the world) which points in the direction of conspiracy and manipulative "evil" at works. The wars are getting bigger, the dollar is becoming worthless, the food and water is poisonous, and our futures look dim. Where am I going with this? Chemtrails are not provable, they are openly discussed in the mainstream, and we see them almost every day (atleast I do) no matter where I am. VT, NJ, NY, MA, NH... I've seen them EVERYWHERE...

So what is my point? It may be the MOTHER-LOAD of DISINFORMATION! A conspiracy to obsess over, that you can see with your own 2 eyes! Is it a weapon? Are they poisoning us? Are they Creating weather? Is it geo-engineering?!!? WHO THE # KNOWS! Everyone debates it and its a waste of time. Consider it, this may be a big distraction from countless other problems we face...

some personal research, pics and a bit of activist art:

This is a diagram (accompanied by notes) of "Chemtrails" I observed is a SUPER RAUL part of VT... Note the similarities of the diagram with the picture from NJ

This was taken in Northern NJ... after the trails I saw 2 fast moving UFO's (In the literal sense, i did not believe them to be aliens...)

edit on 30-5-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

You have pictures of absolutely normal jet contrails.....and, some clouds. Lots of cirrus, and few smaller cumulus.

Please, go study some sources on the science of meteorology. (Weather science....). Learn about clouds, how they form, and why.....what they are composed of. Add "contrails" into your curriculum, too.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yep, every contrail is a chemmy.

Keep up the good work.

I see nothing but lingering contrails. I see an explosion of new chemmy threads. I will ask all. How many user names do you have? Just curious.
edit on 30-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
The wars are getting bigger, the dollar is becoming worthless

My dollar is worth a lot more this week than is was last week

, the food and water is poisonous,

not here - water quality is improving all the time as local authorities are cleaning their act up & farmers are getting prosecuted for letting their stock pollute streams.

Chemtrails are not provable,

arrant nonsense - chemtails are completely proveable - go sample some - there are aircraft you can hire to do so. Or alternatively conclusively show the materials involved - or even the documents relating to aircraft equipment that shows it being used for chemtails in some way.

If chemtrails exist there is a plethora of available proof!

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Way to read the post jerk-off

I knew I seen you here before.

You wont' last long.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Hey, awesome pics, thanks for sharing.

Don't let these guys get you down. They show up on every chemtrail thread. I see you have already been called a chemmie hahahahhaha.

I automatically expect the skeptics to comment on any thread, and to automatically blame it on contrails. Those pictures you posted definitely do not appear to be regular contrails. I am I glad you got your 20 posts in. I saw you mention you had pictures and ideas to share, this is a great first thread. Some of those skies in your pictures look downright unhealthy. It gets like that here sometimes, it can't be good to breathe.

Star and Flag.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Haha, google inflation

,not here - water quality is improving all the time as local authorities are cleaning their act up & farmers are getting prosecuted for letting their stock pollute streams.

While on google you should also look up aspartame, high-fructose corn syrup, and fluoride.

arrant nonsense - chemtails are completely proveable - go sample some - there are aircraft you can hire to do so. Or alternatively conclusively show the materials involved - or even the documents relating to aircraft equipment that shows it being used for chemtails in some way.

Arrant nonsense: mind fronting me this money for said plane, or telling me which planes dump these "chemtrails" and when they will be flying?

Oh and to those who are saying they have "seen me before" check the join date. I found this website YESTERDAY. I hope you feel fulfilled after trolling pointlessly, your arguments are full of validity and knowledge.
edit on 30-5-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A similar thread was posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Don't let these guys get you down. They show up on every chemtrail thread.

Negative on that. I gave up on chemtrails. It is like talking to the wall. I have done hours of research and contributed to many a threads. It has all been covered before.

It is just that for some reason people are exploding the new topics section with chemtrails. Several, in one or two days. I have been here for a while. Is someone pushing an agenda here..
And I am bored.

I see you have already been called a chemmie hahahahhaha.

This is the name for the believer's..... "Believer".......that is really an overused word. I like chemmie (chemmy) better. It has a better ring to it.

I automatically expect the skeptics to comment on any thread, and to automatically blame it on contrails.

Well isn't that what they are. The op even says that chemtrails are not provable.

Those pictures you posted definitely do not appear to be regular contrails.

Definite and appear in the same sentence....

this is a great first thread.

This is the only thing we can agree on. The op did do a good job setting up his thread. This is why I will star and flag him. I might be critical, but I do try to be fair................(sometimes)
edit on 30-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: structure

edit on 30-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

God is not provable, but this does not mean he does not exist.

The point of this thread is that we have more important things to talk about.

edit on 31-5-2011 by alien because: ...off topic removed...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Haha, google inflation

Google exchange rates

,not here - water quality is improving all the time as local authorities are cleaning their act up & farmers are getting prosecuted for letting their stock pollute streams.

While on google you should also look up aspartame, high-fructose corn syrup, and fluoride.

none of which are in my water

Arrant nonsense: mind fronting me this money for said plane, or telling me which planes dump these "chemtrails" and when they will be flying?

Yes I do mind.

You said they are not proveable - I pointed out that they can be proved.

If you are really serious about proving them then why not organise the chemmie congregation to all chip in a few coins. You can fly up when you see teh "chemtrails" form - after all they'll be there for an hour or more - you dont' have to fly around looking for them - pick a place where you often see "X"'s..hang around - go sample it when one happens.

Oh and to those who are saying they have "seen me before" check the join date. I found this website YESTERDAY.

Yes this account joined yesterday......they are implying that you ahve an older one.....can you prove otherwise?
(yes that was jsut a wisecrack rhetorical!
)

I hope you feel fulfilled after trolling pointlessly, your arguments are full of validity and knowledge.

I feel fulfilled when the occasional person says "I used to beleive in chemtrails but now I realise I was a victim of a hoax" - it doesn't happen often, but it does happen, and it is the result of many of us performing a public service!

And I definitely feel good knowing I have a century or more of science baking up the validity and knowledge of my arguments, as oppsoed to baseless paranoid ramblings.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Google exchange rates

Google ignorance, or you could just continue arguing a point you know is moot.

Waht - chemtrails are proveable? How is that mot?? It seesm extremely relevant - or are you saying you're jsut not interested in doing so? Why not - what are you trying to hide by not proving your case??

Ohh wait you're right, the US economy is fine -_-

rofl......I sugested you google exchange rates because your dollar isn't mine - I'm not in the US.

study geography much? aware there is such a thing as "the rest of the world?
Perhaps yo could google it

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just assuming for a moment: two cents of US Dollars would convert to 0.04450 of Samoan Tala and giving the OP a chance to show that "something's up" in the skies and that the rest of us need to prove that those are truly contrails.(It's right up there with UFO videos taken during the daytime. No one can tell, really).
edit on 2011-5-31 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling and more "food for thought".

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just posted some information on humidity in Billing Montana and contrails lingering. While I still have the information at hand on another open window. I will just put it here. please read on how contrails form, how they last longer when humidity is high and how altitude and temperature affects contrails.

This is nOAA. It is not Contrail Science.com.

Please read. Here is a few paragraphs I like.

To answer this question, lets first identify what a contrail is. A contrail is the condensation trail that is left behind by a passing jet plane. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. Vapor pressure is just a fancy term for the amount of pressure that is exerted by water vapor itself (as opposed to atmospheric, or barometric, pressure which is due to the weight of the entire atmosphere above you). The mixing occurs directly behind the plane due to the turbulence generated by the engine. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Since air temperatures at these high atmospheric levels are very cold (generally colder than -40 F), only a small amount of liquid is necessary for condensation to occur. Water is a normal byproduct of combustion in engines.

The length of time that a contrail lasts is directly proportional to the amount of humidity that is already in the atmosphere. A drier atmosphere leads to a more short-lived contrail, while an atmosphere that has more humidity will lead to longer-lived contrails. However, if the atmosphere is too dry, no contrails will form. Occasionally a jet plane, especially if ascending or descending, will pass through a much drier or more moist layer of atmosphere which may result in a broken pattern to the contrail, with it appearing in segments rather than in one continuous plume.

If contrails persist for a long enough period of time, say on the order of an hour or more, they can spread out across the sky due to the prevailing winds at the level at which they formed. The two figures below show how contrails generated on this particular day spread out fairly quickly due to the stronger jet stream of air aloft. Persistence of contrails is neither an indication that they contain some kind of chemical, nor that it is some kind of spray. As a matter of fact, sailors have known for some time to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. On days where the contrails disappear quickly or don't even form, they can expect continuing good weather, while on days where they persist, a change in the weather pattern may be expected.

For more information, and believe me there is more. Visit this link. it explains it pretty well.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...
edit on 31-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: messed up

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

It seems like people like weedWhacker (I may use this in the future as a troll name, seems to fit) dont like to read OPs before they troll.

Your OP was disjointed, and nearly unreadable....manic, almost a rant. Had no facts, just a lot of unrelated opinions, that were vaguely formed.

The photos, they needed to be commented on, because they were NORMAL pictures.

The "UFO" reference, in the caption for one of them, was another example of your OP being all over the map....

And, as to "trolling"....pot, meet kettle.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry bud, I'll refrain from posting until I complete my English composition class. Didn't realize it was a pre-requisite for an internet forum.

Oh, and sorry for posting NORMAL pictures, Next time i'll decorate them in MS paint first, or find more extraordinary pictures. I mean why would I want to post pictures of the contrail/chem trails at question? Again, my most sincere apologies, I didn't mean to force you to have to spend a few minuets typing to enlighten stupid me about how the subject at hand is just contrails. It's not like the OP is saying that the banter on the subject is a waste of time or anything...

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I just posted some information on humidity in Billing Montana and contrails lingering. While I still have the information at hand on another open window. I will just put it here. please read on how contrails form, how they last longer when humidity is high and how altitude and temperature affects contrails.

This is nOAA. It is not Contrail Science.com.

Please read. Here is a few paragraphs I like.

To answer this question, lets first identify what a contrail is. A contrail is the condensation trail that is left behind by a passing jet plane. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. Vapor pressure is just a fancy term for the amount of pressure that is exerted by water vapor itself (as opposed to atmospheric, or barometric, pressure which is due to the weight of the entire atmosphere above you). The mixing occurs directly behind the plane due to the turbulence generated by the engine. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Since air temperatures at these high atmospheric levels are very cold (generally colder than -40 F), only a small amount of liquid is necessary for condensation to occur. Water is a normal byproduct of combustion in engines.

The length of time that a contrail lasts is directly proportional to the amount of humidity that is already in the atmosphere. A drier atmosphere leads to a more short-lived contrail, while an atmosphere that has more humidity will lead to longer-lived contrails. However, if the atmosphere is too dry, no contrails will form. Occasionally a jet plane, especially if ascending or descending, will pass through a much drier or more moist layer of atmosphere which may result in a broken pattern to the contrail, with it appearing in segments rather than in one continuous plume.

If contrails persist for a long enough period of time, say on the order of an hour or more, they can spread out across the sky due to the prevailing winds at the level at which they formed. The two figures below show how contrails generated on this particular day spread out fairly quickly due to the stronger jet stream of air aloft. Persistence of contrails is neither an indication that they contain some kind of chemical, nor that it is some kind of spray. As a matter of fact, sailors have known for some time to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. On days where the contrails disappear quickly or don't even form, they can expect continuing good weather, while on days where they persist, a change in the weather pattern may be expected.

For more information, and believe me there is more. Visit this link. it explains it pretty well.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...
edit on 31-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: messed up

Thank you for this constructive post. I found it quite informative on the phenomena at hand.
edit on 31-5-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Thank you for this constructive post. I found it quite informative on the phenomena at hand.

No problem this is why I joined ATS.

I also left a reply on Slayer's thread. Were you calling me a troll? If not I need to change my comment. Please let me know because I do not wish to be rude. I was a little offended.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sick and tired of polluted skys? Do you really think its airplanes dumping chemicals? I give you PROOF of one of the main polluters of the world. Care to show me proof of chemicals being dropped by plane?????? Own a computer? Then you,like me, have added our share of pollution to the sky's. Drive a vehicle? Use ANY sort of fossil fuel,or derivative, from TV's to Vaseline on a baby's butt? You added your footprint to pollution.

Each year, U.S. factories spew 3 million tons of toxic chemicals into the air, land, and water.

11 Facts about Pollution

Thats just the US.

Heres whats being taught to our children.Too bad parents are not taking heed to the warnings.

More hazardous pollutants are discharged into the air each year than are released to surface water, ground water, and land, combined.

Twenty-eight percent of Americans say they are very concerned about the air pollution coming from local transportation sources.

TOO few.....................

Common sense should tell you,nothing is being sprayed from planes except exhaust,when it comes to polluting our sky's.

<<   2  3 >>

join