It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh Absolutely they do... I suppose it's witnessed by the fact that every article on Israel in the mainstream media is in the negative?

Join the new SS you'd fit it in nicely.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TikkunAlex

They are not even real Jews...they are Zionists.

For quick reference there is a video out there called "The Ring Of Power" i think it is 31 parts x 10 mins.

In there you will find out the history of the Zionists.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The zionists need to be taken out
The royal family needs to be taken out
Queen Elizabeth Saxe Gotha Coburg

NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT

Anyone ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ever single American Jew has a birthright to Israel AND the USA....they can bugger off to Israel quicker than a blink of the eye if they so wish, therefore they ALL have dual citizenship!

I know exactly how many Jews are in your prisons and THAT includes a number of Israelis also.

I know exactly how many Jews are in YOUR military..........

NOW my friend.........what have YOU done for YOUR nation compared to what the Jews have for yours?

My bet is YOU have NEVER fought for YOUR country; you have NEVER employed hundreds of thousands of Americans, you have NEVER paid even a 1/3 of taxes of what an American Jew has but you're pretty bloody good at running the Jews in to the ground on a computer that would NEVER work without Israeli technology. So my friend.....how about you switch your PC off, throw it in the bin, and go find something more productive to do with your life !!!!!

You REALLY want to bait me.

I give you kudos for your dogged insistence, but you should give it up.
I have a reputation for taking these threads head on and you have to be a bit more astute than what you are showing.

First and foremost, I did not anywhere, at all, anywhere state that ALL JEWS vacate to Israel when they commit a crime.
What I did state, however, is that one of the perks of dual US/Israeli citizenship is the ABILITY to do just that without the fear of extradition.

Somehow this aspect of my statement either gets lost in translation or you are deliberately trying to bait me into a straw man argument.

Secondly, it matters not what my personal history is concerning armed service.

You might want to check the title of the thread "The Extent of Jewish Control".

Your petty insults do not change the fact that AIPAC has a stranglehold on US politics.
It does not change the massive amount of money funneled to politicians who support the cause of Israel.
It does not change the massive amount of federal aid given to Israel by the United States.
It does not change the brass arrogance displayed by whatever prime minister of Israel when asked about Israel's control over US policy.
It does not change the drastically disproportionate number of Israelis who hold positions of power within the media.
Especially when compared to other religions in proportion to population.

You can divert attention away from these things all you would like.
You can pull the ole' voodoo racism, "anti-semitism" trick all you would like.
You can attack me personally all that you would like, BUT YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE NUMBERS.

They speak for themselves.
edit on 5/31/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You hit the nail on the head with your post. Its also not a coincidence that Strauus Kahn was Jewish AndTimothy Geithner recommended the next IMF chief be John Lispky(Jewish Descent) But now he may not be the New IMF Chief.

Seems they are still trying to decide who to select as the New IMF chief.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow, the way you pretend that this isn't just Jew hate is crazy. So, do you really want to know why so many Jews are involved in the media?
The history goes back to the long, long ago when, since education and writing were considered important in the Jewish culture but less so in others, Jews acted as scribes for men of power who could not read and write. In some cases they did this willingly as a job and in others they were enslaved. But, there education often saved them from worse fates. Noted.
In later years they continued to work as scribes and secretaries to people in power. Some of those people could write but required learned assitants, others could not read or write. Again, this often kept the jews from worse fates.
Money lending. Well, let's see. Muslims don't do it. It is against their religion. And, if you need a certain amount of academic prowess to keep the books, well, it becomes easy to see why people turned to the Jews for these professions.
So now, prior to the holocaust we have thousands of years where education was often literally the only thing that Jews had going for them.
In a post holocaust world why WOULDN'T the Jews want to control the media? The media didn't serve them well when they were being rounded up and sent to camps. Camps that propaganda films reassured the every day Geman citizen of not being bad places: just separate. If I was a Jew I would want to control the media, the banks, and any other thing I could. ANY group that had six million of thier number murdered just because they were one of them would.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Transference and fear are the prime motivators in people such as yourself. Your perceived lack of power and externalized rage are just echoes of your own inadequecies and fears. Why are you so enraged and focussed on an external group whom you percieve to be "in power?"

Selective "fact" picking to bolster one's view of an outside "evil" influence isn't very practical or healthy. An expanded experience pool would show you the fallacy of your views and the fact that the real evil is in the mirror.

The sad fact is that most of those actually in power are closer to your outlook in their perceptions, regardless of their racial/religious heritage.

Then again, Freud was a Jew... wasn't he?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Im a jew. You see what is actually the truth is, we are actually aliens. We are comnig to get people who post ridiculous theories on the internet. We are going to abduct the moron who posted this in our jew saucer. Then he will be taken to planet Jewpiter and probed with nanojews and will be brainwashed into becoming a jew like ourselves. I hope jew are happy "angry one" Mazel Tov!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

I am not quite sure where you picked up the idea that "education and writing were considered important to Jewish culture and not others"?

Writing and education were supposedly invented by the Sumerians and then further used by the Visier class in Egypt.
Men of power very rarely learned to read or write because they could pay people to do this for them.

Chinese emperors used scribes, and amazingly enough, not a single one of these scribes practiced Judaism.

The Greeks and Persians are classically attributed to setting up the template for what is now known as the university system in the West.
A system that was later used by the Romans.
The same Romans who had a pretty decent form of writing themselves.
It is called Latin and forms the backbone of modern science and law, along with most of the langauges of Europe.

The current group of individuals who practice Judaism are merely one of the original twelve tribes.
It has actually been rumored that they are NOT EVEN ONE of the original twelve.
And interestingly several scholars believe that the original "Jews" who are referenced as one of the original twelve tribes found in the bible are actually the Arabs.

The consolidation of modern media into the hands of Zionist supporters is a recent phenomenon and has not one thing, not one, to do with the history of the Jews.

Now when it comes to banking, yes, the Jews were bankers who leant money when others could not due to religious restricitons on usury, but the reason for that is due to the value that was placed on gold in their religion.
The Jews had gold to lend and lots of it.
And they had no qualms with collecting interest on this gold when they leant it to "the Goy".
This became commonplace during the Roman Empire.
In fact, modern banking as we know it can be traced back to the Roman Empire.

Most historians will state that modern banking was originated in Northern Italy, and the idea of interest bearing savings accounts, or government bonds in paticular, did originate in Florence with the mathematics of Fibonacci; however, the system of credits and debits based upon war debt, which is how our country operates interestingly enough, was developed by the ROMANS.

The same Roman Empire that gave us modern day Christianity, as well as, being the first Empire to recognize the Jews as a political force.

Your presentation of history is greatly flawed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wow again. So, let me get this straight. MY representation of history is greatly flawed but the Jews who you are so afraid of controlling things aren't even Jews according to you. That's your theory. So, then the Jews control nothing.

Of course the Arabs are of the Jews. "Father Abraham, had many sons (MANY sons), many sons had Father Abraham"...

You complain that I say that education was important in their culture and then you freely admit that the rich used scribes....so, I guess that learning to read and write wasn't that important to them (and their culture) because they could pay other people.

And Latin, indeed all things Greek and Roman come on the scene long after the Jews do.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I need 20 post to start a thread.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I need 20 post to start a thread.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
Wow, the way you pretend that this isn't just Jew hate is crazy. So, do you really want to know why so many Jews are involved in the media?

well the simple fact of stating this truth, which you acknowledge, seems to upset a lot of people

The history goes back to the long, long ago when, since education and writing were considered important in the Jewish culture but less so in others, Jews acted as scribes for men of power who could not read and write. In some cases they did this willingly as a job and in others they were enslaved. But, there education often saved them from worse fates. Noted.
In later years they continued to work as scribes and secretaries to people in power. Some of those people could write but required learned assitants, others could not read or write. Again, this often kept the jews from worse fates.

This is not an acceptable reason, large scale reading for (mainly Christians) in AMerica has been a fact for a long long time and your dubious ascertation about historical superiority of reading in Jewish culture over others does not bear scrutiny.

Money lending. Well, let's see. Muslims don't do it. It is against their religion. And, if you need a certain amount of academic prowess to keep the books, well, it becomes easy to see why people turned to the Jews for these professions.

Irrelevant to refer to the Muslims when talking about America, which the OP was, when Islam has never been a significant minority in the US (any sort of significant numbers in the last 15-20 years_

So now, prior to the holocaust we have thousands of years where education was often literally the only thing that Jews had going for them.

Oh bringh out the violins, Jews existed somehow on "education" only, not finance, retailing and ordinary jobs? Another nonsensical reference

In a post holocaust world why WOULDN'T the Jews want to control the media? The media didn't serve them well when they were being rounded up and sent to camps. Camps that propaganda films reassured the every day Geman citizen of not being bad places: just separate. If I was a Jew I would want to control the media, the banks, and any other thing I could. ANY group that had six million of thier number murdered just because they were one of them would.

Two points to this, you are admitting they DO wish to control the media, others appear outraged at this notion but you appear to support it- lots of nations and peoples have been brutalised, genocided etc over the decades/centuries- I do not subscribe to the notion of elevation of victimhood

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
Wow again. So, let me get this straight. MY representation of history is greatly flawed but the Jews who you are so afraid of controlling things aren't even Jews according to you. That's your theory. So, then the Jews control nothing.

Once again my statements have been taken completely out of context.

I said that according to some scholars the current batch of folks who practice Judaism are not one of the original twelve tribes.

Please do try to understand my argument next time.

Of course the Arabs are of the Jews. "Father Abraham, had many sons (MANY sons), many sons had Father Abraham"...

Yes, you are correct. The three faiths of Abraham can be traced back to, interestingly enough, Abraham.
How this works in the context of my statements I am not quite sure.

You complain that I say that education was important in their culture and then you freely admit that the rich used scribes....so, I guess that learning to read and write wasn't that important to them (and their culture) because they could pay other people.

I am not quite sure what exactly you mean by this statement.
Maybe you are just trying to muddy things up, or it is a diversion or something.
I never said that learning to read and write was NOT important to the modern day group of people who practice Judaism.
What I did state was that it was not exclusively important to them in a historical context.

And Latin, indeed all things Greek and Roman come on the scene long after the Jews do.

Once again, completely out of context.

Aramaic is the oldest dated language regarding the Jews, with Hebrew after that.
And as I have stated, when modern Jews narcissitically refer to themselves as "God's chosen", they seem to forget about the other eleven tribes.

My point in bringing up Latin and Greek was to show that language and education took front and center in many other cultures than those of the tribe of Dan.

Please, restate my arguments in the correct context so that I do not have to repeat myself.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Anyone with a set of eyes and a fully functioning brain can clearly see that the Jewish people have a complete stranglehold on the media (and government). For a variety of reasons, I will not get into all the "hows" and "whys" regarding this issue. It's a complex matter and I'll admit that I haven't quite put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Regardless, the facts are clear.

Contrary to what many people would say, this is not just a silly conspiracy theory. Nor is pointing this out "anti-Semetic" by any means. It is simply the truth -- and a damned relevant truth at that.

Truth according to who? You?

Even though something may be posted online, the reality of everything you consume is not based upon truth.

I highly doubt there is a Jewish conspiracy.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Anyone with a set of eyes and a fully functioning brain can clearly see that the Jewish people have a complete stranglehold on the media (and government). For a variety of reasons, I will not get into all the "hows" and "whys" regarding this issue. It's a complex matter and I'll admit that I haven't quite put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Regardless, the facts are clear.

Contrary to what many people would say, this is not just a silly conspiracy theory. Nor is pointing this out "anti-Semetic" by any means. It is simply the truth -- and a damned relevant truth at that.

Truth according to who? You?

Even though something may be posted online, the reality of everything you consume is not based upon truth.

I highly doubt there is a Jewish conspiracy.

the option is a Jewish coincidence or a Jewish conspiracy...........

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Listen
I have had my 3 episodes I love cancelled...basically the only television I watch
it is caprica, stargate universe, and the event.

if "The Jews" cancelled em, then ya, down with jewish influence...however, if it was the jews that created them to begin with, then I am a fan of the jew!

oh, anyhow. who cares...here is another shocker..smart people control stuff.
Jewish culture is very pushy on getting their kids to invest in education...this has historical significance since they tend to be batted around from country to country for the past many thousands of years...so when they are forced to migrate, they must quickly try and integrate themselves into the society...part of this is becoming educated and valueable members of societys core.

its a good philosophy frankly...can't be angry about having good philosophys.

Want to fight the jewish menace...its simple
breed..put your kid through college and try to aim them at becoming media

incidently, is there a jewish counter to the 700 club?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM
The zionists need to be taken out
The royal family needs to be taken out
Queen Elizabeth Saxe Gotha Coburg

NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT

Anyone ?

no thanks.

anyone telling me someone must be murdered because they may be evil is sort of a monster calling another monster a monster...ironic and silly.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicomsol
Listen
I have had my 3 episodes I love cancelled...basically the only television I watch
it is caprica, stargate universe, and the event.

if "The Jews" cancelled em, then ya, down with jewish influence...however, if it was the jews that created them to begin with, then I am a fan of the jew!

oh, anyhow. who cares...here is another shocker..smart people control stuff.
Jewish culture is very pushy on getting their kids to invest in education...this has historical significance since they tend to be batted around from country to country for the past many thousands of years...so when they are forced to migrate, they must quickly try and integrate themselves into the society...part of this is becoming educated and valueable members of societys core.

its a good philosophy frankly...can't be angry about having good philosophys.

Want to fight the jewish menace...its simple
breed..put your kid through college and try to aim them at becoming media

incidently, is there a jewish counter to the 700 club?

so whites being less likely to be criminals than blacks or perform better educationally than blacks is because whites are just "better" at making sure their kids are not criminals or better performers in school???

Still doesn't explain Jewish media influence, that is quite significant...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You see, many people, upon being backed into a corner and realizing that their Jewish-apologist arguments can be shot down with ease, very well may go on the defensive and say something along the lines of "Okay, so the Jews run the media.....so what?"

Just think about it, people. Why would the Jews insist on maintaining complete control of the media? Could it possibly be because with the media, one is granted a very important power? And just what would that "power" be, you ask? The power to mold minds, of course. The ability to tell people what you want them to hear.....and to keep from them anything you would really rather they not hear. Put simply, the media is nothing more than a propaganda tool that seems to exist mainly to brainwash the populace. Anyone can see this.

And the fact that this is an overwhelmingly Jewish endeavor is crystal clear. Why else do you think that a ridiculously high percentage of Hollywood actors are of Jewish descent? Why else do you think that we're absolutely bombarded with Holocaust(TM) propaganda non-stop? And why else do you think that the Jews are only portrayed in the very best light in the media? Indeed, no questioning of these entities is permitted. Ever. Not to mention the matter of tricking millions upon millions of people worldwide into exalting them as "God's chosen people". Doesn't any of this seem at least a bit odd to you?

Oh, and by the way, have you by any chance ever heard the names Schumer, Bernanke, Leiberman, Wolfowitz, Greenspan, Emmanual, Ginsberg, Levin, Frank, etc? You have? Well, just what do these people have in common? Go on - take a guess.

Anyway, here are just a couple of highly recommended links to get the ball rolling.....

Proof that the Jews control the media

List of Jewish-American politicians

This is all basically just an overview; who knows just how deep this subject goes.

Now go right ahead and call me an anti-Semite. Frankly, I don't give a damn. You will never hear me apologizing for telling the truth. The fact of the matter is that Jews indeed have an agenda, and the sooner gentiles wake up and realize this, the better.

Think for yourselves.

ok great

now that youve identified the problem

what are you going to do about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join