It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by stevooo
reply to post by ktrip

murdoch is jewish

Of the famous Scottish jewish family of Murdoch??

Many sites state that his Great-grand mother Marie Grace de Lancey Forth was born of a mother who was a Jew - however given that the lady in question was baptised at age 9 months, and HER mother seems to have had the surname "Taylor", which is not a well known Jewish name, I'm gonna suggest that you need to find beter sources.

See www.wargs.com...

There's a post on this thread that explains it. Murdoch's mother was Jewish, The Jewish bloodline is matrilineal, that makes Murdoch Jewish.

You still haven't read the thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I posted a link to his antecendants - his mother was not Jewish - you didn't read my post

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Theres also a large amount of paki's that controle the gasstation... Koreans on the food markets indians on the clothing stores, dollars stores, basically making money from what we need.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I posted a link to his antecendants - his mother was not Jewish - you didn't read my post

xuenchen went to the trouble of spelling it out, page 22 of this thread, re: Murdoch's mother, Elisabeth Joy Greene.

But, let's say Murdoch wasn't Jewish! Let's say we could find a couple more. say, Ted Turner too.

What would be the point? If you've got 150 Jews running the show, and a couple goy managed to somehow make a name for themselves, how would that show that Jews weren't in control?

I notice that was the page a foaming-at-the-mouth zionist came in shortly after xuenchen's post, and got a big TC violation. Seems that some really don't like some of these embarrassing facts.

JR

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

xuenchen went to the trouble of spelling it out, page 22 of this thread, re: Murdoch's mother, Elisabeth Joy Greene.

You mean this post - www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

A quote to a 404'ed page no longer available that is simply wrong?

there is nothing to suggest anywhere that his mother was on orthodox Jew - her matrilineal antecendants show no sign of being jewish back several generations, and show being baptised at the 2nd to last one that is known - which is in the link I gave.

I see him establishing links with Sharon & being generally Zionist in this post on page 22 - www.abovetopsecret.com... but nothing in there about him having a jewish ancestry at all

But, let's say Murdoch wasn't Jewish! Let's say we could find a couple more. say, Ted Turner too.

and is he?

What would be the point? If you've got 150 Jews running the show, and a couple goy managed to somehow make a name for themselves, how would that show that Jews weren't in control?

Begs the questions of the jews "running the show" in the first place.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

"The Extent of Jewish Control" could have more than one meaning.

Zionists for one, as that term has become synonymous with the Merchant class elite.

"Jewish control" could be synonymous with the Merchant class using Zionism as a method of control and identity.

and of course, we really don't know the extent of the control, as many "goy" are cloaked from past name changes and religious conversions. The extent of the control reaches all nationalities and ethnic groups.

it all comes down to financial control and wealth hoarding.

EDIT to add:

Murdoch's "religion" has been referred to as "Christian" in some writings.

however, the absence of which "Christian" religion is suspect.

en.wikipedia.org... does not mention any religion that i can see !!

very suspicious. Murdoch seems to be a very secretive person .... Hmmmmm

definitely a "Fox" in the henhouse !!!!

edit on Jun-12-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Jun-12-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Here's the original article with link:

“Murdoch’s Deeply Hidden Jewish Roots – A Biography”
by Christopher Bollyn – American Free Press

currentissues.tv...

I did read your link. The problem with that genealogy is that it has nothing about Rupert Greene, the merchant -- not even a birthplace. Rupert Greene was the Jew who made sure his daughter, Elisabeth Joy Greene, was raised a Jew. Elisabeth Greene is Rupert Murdoch's mother.

Rupert Greene, the Jewish merchant, was Rupert Murdoch's maternal grandfather:

"Keith Rupert chose to use Rupert, the first name of his Jewish maternal grandfather."

Green (Grun) is a common name among Jews. He added an extra 'e' to Anglicize it further -- wild guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I notice that was the page a foaming-at-the-mouth zionist came in shortly after xuenchen's post, and got a big TC violation. Seems that some really don't like some of these embarrassing facts.

JR

and not to mention ,,,,,,

companies displaying a "non-Jewish" ownership all have debt under bank/bond holder influence.

and companies will have executives and stockholders and advisers and consultants and contractors and lawyers and accountants.....

many, if not most well within "The Extent of Jewish Control" ....

edit on Jun-13-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

of course, we really don't know the extent of the control, as many "goy" are cloaked from past name changes and religious conversions. The extent of the control reaches all nationalities and ethnic groups.

This point that you make, and have made before, is so much more important than people seem to appreciate.

In this thread, Murdoch comes up, and somehow it becomes important to some, to prove he's the exception to the rule, that he's not Jewish. Really a hollow victory, if somehow they "proved" he was not Jewish, considering so many others who are.

Historically, the "cloaked Jew" was seen as more than just a passing curiosity. The marranos of Spain and Portugal were the "real deal", whole families that "converted" to Christianity, to be able to continue holding their wealth and positions, while retaining their Jewish identity, traditions, "religion", etc.

People sometimes look at this sordid chapter of history, and conclude that we just can't blame them for doing what they had to do, considering the circumstances. Perhaps thats true. But true, or not, the real importance of the episode, in my opinion, has more to do with how we might be affected TODAY.

The fact is, the "marranos" are with us today, and most would be hard-pressed to find one, even though they are legion.

Through name changes, and false religious affiliations, that can be very disarming to simple believers, to secret internal ways of identifying each other, especially for purposes of marriage alliances, a "cloaked" Jewish population is a force to be reckoned with.

Back to Murdoch. He seems to be a classic case of the cloaked Jew, trying hard to keep his true identity hidden. Well, he's pretty old, he'll be dead soon. So let's move on. In fact, let us move on, and ask about his children, grandchildren? Will they also retain a cloaked identity?

This is something passed on, generation, to generation. A whole thread could be devoted to just this topic alone, but it's certainly a big part of the "extent of Jewish control" that we see today, and will experience tomorrow.

JR

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by JR MacBeth

of course, we really don't know the extent of the control, as many "goy" are cloaked from past name changes and religious conversions. The extent of the control reaches all nationalities and ethnic groups.

This point that you make, and have made before, is so much more important than people seem to appreciate.

Through name changes, and false religious affiliations, that can be very disarming to simple believers, to secret internal ways of identifying each other, especially for purposes of marriage alliances, a "cloaked" Jewish population is a force to be reckoned with.

JR

how true it is !

the Marranos (i.e. Crypto Jews) were responsible for a wide span of migrations.

www.jewishmag.com...

The ambiguous Portuguese Marranos became known throughout Europe as "Men of the Nation". Being Portuguese in 16th century in Europe was synonymous with being Jewish. The Marranos established flourishing Jewish communities in Amsterdam, Bordeaux, London, Hamburg, Venice, Livorno, Salonica, and Constantinople, amongst others. In the New World, the relatively small number of Marranos established communities in Brazil, New York, Philadelphia, Charleston, Newport Rhode Island, as well as the Caribbean Islands. The success of the American war of Independence owes its success to the financial and material aid provided by the Marranos, then openly professing their Judaism, such as the money and ships provided to George Washington by Aaron Lopez, the wealthiest merchant of the thirteen colonies, born Duarte Lopez in Lisbon. .........

[color=ffff000]This rising merchant class created the world’s first truly global Empire (see The First Global Village, How Portugal Changed the World by Martin Page, now in its 8th edition). Lisbon became one of the wealthiest cities in Europe. However, not even the huge bribes paid to the pope and cardinals could keep the Inquisition at bay forever. With the onset of the Inquisition, many of the wealthy Marranos left Portugal, contributing to the decline of Portugal.

many scholars believe this was a pre-planned long term escapade by TPTB (including the Vatican !).

it looks like it was sucessful......

the article has many details for those truly interested.

i wonder what the true "Jewish" population is ?

perhaps DNA studies could reveal some answers.

the Sephardi Jews are much closer genetically to the Middle East than their Ashkenazi brothers.

another interesting view is here www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

"Crypto-Jew" has now become the more politically correct term, as opposed to Marrano, and refers to all Jews forced to adopt a certain religion and political philosophy while maintaining Jewish practices in secret. In modern times, outwardly Muslim Crypto-Jews are known to be in Iran, and Turkey. Some Hispanics and Latinos, such as Rita Moreno and Fidel Castro, have acknowledged their Marrano ancestry.

Many Marranos also attained fame outside the Jewish fold. The aristocracy of many societies in Europe and the Americas was enriched by these people and their descendants. Frequently, as was the case with Benjamin Disraeli, they attained the highest diplomatic, military, and administrative positions.

Marranos played an important role in large trading companies, such as the Dutch East Indies and West Indies Companies. They worked in the traffic of such commodities as coral, sugar, tobacco, and precious stones.

the last quote fails to mention opium !

makes people wonder who is running the Americas -- North, Central, South !

read through these articles ..... TPTB are written all over the place !

no wonder the schools overlook these things !

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why would this be in "highly speculative"?

Of-course Jews control the media.

Arguably they also control Hollywood, the banking sector specifically the Rothschilds' central banking scheme, they control the US government via Jews in Congress who appear to be more loyal to izrael than to America via dual citizenship and AIPAC.

What is the least bit conspiratorial about this, these are blatant facts.

Politicians who speak out against izrael are drummed out of office. As a matter of fact, if an American politician doesnt pledge their undying support for izrael, they wont get elected. The pro izrael spin in media is disgustingly one sided regardless of the fact that it is the izraelies who descended down on Palestine. The Palestinians went nowhere, did not seize anyone else's country, they did not ask for this fight. It was forced upon them.

Where's the conspiracy?
edit on 13-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Why would this be in "highly speculative"?

The OP didn't start the thread in Highly Speculative, ATS dumped it in there.

Read the thread, this is talked about. Apparently, the practical upshot of making the move is that non-ATS members, newer people, lurkers, etc., they wouldn't be able to find the thread easily. As some members pointed out, they had to be logged in, else they had a devil of a time finding it.

The move probably impacts the thread's visibility on Google as well, much more significantly.

But the move does sort of prove the OP's point perhaps, in it's own small way.

JR

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Apparently, the practical upshot of making the move is that non-ATS members, newer people, lurkers, etc., they wouldn't be able to find the thread easily. As some members pointed out, they had to be logged in, else they had a devil of a time finding it.

The move probably impacts the thread's visibility on Google as well, much more significantly.

JR

Absolutely false, and that's an insulting implication. This forum is no more hidden, or hard to find, or less visible in Google, than any other forum on the board.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I'm confused about that lovely poster you put up. how are 6 publicly traded companies controlled by jews? They are owned by anyone with the money to buy a share and those shareholders vote for who controls the company. One of the companies in that image, according to your own image, worked for the SS when the Nazi's were in power and there are plenty of rumors and stories that paint old Walt Disney as being somewhat anti-semitic.

Of course, old Walt is dead but, still, somewhat ironic that a company that was built by a man rumored to have hated jews (and blacks while we're at it) is on your list.

you don't like the people who control these companies, buy shares in the stock and vote for the guys who sound the most non-jewish.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Apparently, the practical upshot of making the move is that non-ATS members, newer people, lurkers, etc., they wouldn't be able to find the thread easily. As some members pointed out, they had to be logged in, else they had a devil of a time finding it.

JR

Absolutely false, and that's an insulting implication. This forum is no more hidden, or hard to find, or less visible in Google, than any other forum on the board.

Insulting implication? Huh? I'm only repeating what had been discussed on a number of previous pages, with no apparent correction from the staff. Don't shoot the messenger.

Thanks for the clarification yeahright, better late than never.

(I probably missed an earlier explanation, even though I thought I had been following the thread close enough.)

On a related note, I was under the impression that the thread began in General Conspiracies, and that it was moved. Maybe I'm wrong on that too?

Anyway, I note that on page 12, the OP asks why the thread was moved. Semperfortis looked as though he was the mod on duty for a while there, and even made a couple warnings in pages after, but I never saw an explanation from any mod. Maybe the OP got a U2U, but I certainly didn't.

Again, did I miss something?

BTW, I myself tried what various posters mentioned, tried finding the thread logged out, and couldn't see it unless I was logged in. But then, I'm an old guy, probably just don't have it all figured out.

Ah well, glad this was all sort of cleared up!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Insulting implication? Huh?

Very much so, yes. I don't care where it was discussed, or how it started. The implication that this thread was "parked" somewhere less visible as part of some ulterior motive is wrong, and insulting in the extreme. That's the inference I'm addressing. Not where it originated, or why or who commented about what when. I'm sure you've missed a lot, as have I and I'm not going through 30 pages of this "research" to find out.

I saw it today, I'm addressing it today. If you have an accusation to make about the site, stand up and do it without beating around the bush. I'd recommend using the Complaints function.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

[...]

[...]

Exactly, the Jewish presence (at the top) in media is overwhelming. The rare non-Jew here and there hardly makes a difference.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

[...]
"Jewish control" could be synonymous with the Merchant class using Zionism as a method of control and identity.

and of course, we really don't know the extent of the control, as many "goy" are cloaked from past name changes and religious conversions. The extent of the control reaches all nationalities and ethnic groups.

it all comes down to financial control and wealth hoarding.

That control of wealth serves as the basis to control everything else. What it means to have control of the media -- it's hard to guage the magnitude of power they have in just that alone: movies, TV, radio, print.

They shape our dreams, our thoughts, our opinions in so many ways. Too much power is dangerous. I cannot understand people who cannot see the danger....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

[...]
Historically, the "cloaked Jew" was seen as more than just a passing curiosity. The marranos of Spain and Portugal were the "real deal", whole families that "converted" to Christianity, to be able to continue holding their wealth and positions, while retaining their Jewish identity, traditions, "religion", etc.

[...]
The fact is, the "marranos" are with us today, and most would be hard-pressed to find one, even though they are legion.

[...]
This is something passed on, generation, to generation. A whole thread could be devoted to just this topic alone, but it's certainly a big part of the "extent of Jewish control" that we see today, and will experience tomorrow.

Of course, it's impossible to know just how many "cloaked Jews" there are. Certainly, they would have an influence on whatever community they're in, but I think the real danger is from the Elites (both Jewish & non-Jewish) who have the unequivocal power to make things happen in our world.

At this point, I'm not sure who is using who. Are the Jewish Elites in control of the non-Jewish Elites? It would seem that way, if you consider money as the raw basis for power.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Excellent research, Xuenchen. Excerpts worth reading.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join