It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Awesome vid old_god, everyone should take some time to view it. In fact, it's probably the best 28 minutes a person might spend today, if they care about these issues.

Star from me, excellent contribution. Very germane to this thread. I hope people pay attention to what Mr. Peled says toward the end, about the level of indoctrination Israelis are raised with. This Jewish indoctrination actually goes on worldwide, with most American Jews also being raised to think within the Zionist paradigm. Peled speaks to that as well, and eloquently makes his further point, that when justice finally comes, those American and other supporters, need to go down on their knees and ask forgiveness too. Yes, there is some culpability on those who support such horror, even if done so out of ignorance.

While I like Peled's optimism, I'm not sure the writing is on the wall just yet. There are other forces at work, other priorities. Israel is not just there because of Zionism, rather, Zionism was created to make Israel possible, and Israel is primarily a "fortress", deep in enemy territory, created and maintained because of powers that recognized it's strategic importance centuries ago.

This goes beyond mere global "politics", considering the apocalyptic religious traditions surrounding this land. It has always been part of some kind of "end-game", and I don't think that the tremendous investment made so far will be wasted by TPTB. They have gotten a lot of mileage out of the program so far, and perhaps we should all tremble a bit, at what they might still have planned for us.

JR

edit on 5-6-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Interesting and difficult thread to keep on course but to add some support to my comment earlier (and that of others), take a look at this video:

Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny...

Thanks, old_god, for posting this video. Talk about courage. Miko Peled is a great soul, may his peace movement prevail. I hope he's not murdered.

Everyone should watch this. Eye-opening for me. I did not know how bad the situation in Israel is.
This is more proof we are NOT getting fair & balanced news in the US.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by AuranVector

Hmm...? I know not what you mean. Are you saying that lurkers cannot find this thread on the main menu for this forum section? It indeed was unjustly removed from the SW "overview" section (strangely, it remains in the main "Top Topics" section), but I can find it just fine on the main menu for SW even when I'm not logged in.

reply to post by Frira

You seem to be misinterpreting the arguments posed here. Again: never did I say that this is about ALL people of Jewish descent. Nevertheless, I do think it's fair to say that this is, just as I said in the OP, "an overwhelmingly Jewish endeavor". DO you deny that the Jews insist on having complete control of the media? DO you deny that the Jews control the government (and apparently, not just the US government)? Do I have to bring up other interesting matters, such as the Talmud, Holocaust denial laws, etc.?

It was never my intention to demonize any group; I'm simply trying to raise awareness.

I have to sign in to see this thread on Skunkworks. But you're right, this thread does show up under "Top Topics" even when I'm not signed in. Weird.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
And for the record, I say that the Jewish are set apart, are indeed, chosen people. It is something I have perceived in my years and experience-- it is something I wish I had within me. I envy it, but rather than resent it, I love them for being more beautifully human than I am. Again, my own stereotype manifests itself-- surely they cannot all be so wonderful?

Yes you are quite correct, they are set apart from the rest of humanity. by their own words. They are the only humans on the planet and we? We are animals to them . Nothing but cattle. Yes they are beautiful humans We should all be envious of them.
Such a pity we dont have a god like theirs, who could say that about us. What I cant work out is, why didnt this god of theirs not give them a planet of their own? Instead of making them live with us animals?
edit on 4-6-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

Illuminnaughty, I'm intrigued. This sounds so much like the Islamic attitude towards non-believers (Dhimmis).

What are you quoting? I'd like to read this for myself.
edit on 5-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Something about this sets off the alarms in my head.

Yeah, BIG TIME.

My thought was to politely show the way to the exit.

Even if we allow for Judeo-Christian cultivated Judeophilia, something still seems pretty far off.

But, guess we have to always give the benefit of the doubt. One never knows.

JR

I was getting a weird vibe too -- like I was being played.

AV

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by old_god

Awesome vid old_god, everyone should take some time to view it. In fact, it's probably the best 28 minutes a person might spend today, if they care about these issues.

Star from me, excellent contribution. Very germane to this thread. I hope people pay attention to what Mr. Peled says toward the end, about the level of indoctrination Israelis are raised with. This Jewish indoctrination actually goes on worldwide, with most American Jews also being raised to think within the Zionist paradigm.

AuranVector: Yes, this indoctrination got my attention too. So reminiscent of how the German youth was indoctrinated -- stamping their minds with the worst Jewish stereotypes, dehumanizing Jews by comparing them to vermin, etc.

More recently, it reminds me of how young Muslims are indoctrinated as Jihadists and haters of non-Muslims.

While I like Peled's optimism, I'm not sure the writing is on the wall just yet. There are other forces at work, other priorities. Israel is not just there because of Zionism, rather, Zionism was created to make Israel possible, and Israel is primarily a "fortress", deep in enemy territory, created and maintained because of powers that recognized it's strategic importance centuries ago.

This goes beyond mere global "politics", considering the apocalyptic religious traditions surrounding this land. It has always been part of some kind of "end-game", and I don't think that the tremendous investment made so far will be wasted by TPTB. They have gotten a lot of mileage out of the program so far, and perhaps we should all tremble a bit, at what they might still have planned for us.

AuranVector: Very true. Considering how complicated this situation is, it's hard to be optimistic.

Personally, I think the Jewish Elite of today are far more powerful than the Nazis ever were -- more powerful than the various Muslims nations sitting on oil.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I was just replying to what that other person said. and I quoted him in regards to the bit about how they were beautiful humans and he was envious of them.
Im not a muslim nor do I follow any religion. Lifes hard enough with out the spirit in the sky crew, trying to justify their wanton murder, of any one who does not believe in their version of the spirit in the sky.
Did I get it wrong? cattle=goyim? That they are humans and the rest of us are animals?
It just sounds like the nazis, when I think about it. They called people sub humans, or untermensh, which is almost the same as goyim. Not only the same words but also the tactics. Building ghettos and using ilegal weapons on civilians. Its all a mess and I wonder what this god would have to say about it all. surely a god wouldnt want people murdered in his name? if so then the god, is a demon.
edit on 5-6-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Did I get it wrong? cattle=goyim? That they are humans and the rest of us are animals?
It just sounds like the nazis, when I think about it. They called people sub humans, or untermensh, which is almost the same as goyim.

AuranVector: What I found is this: goyim (plural of goy) is straight out of the Old Testament and originally meant "nation."
This eventually came to mean "non-Jew" or "Gentile."

Goyim is used contemptuously and is considered offensive. So even though the word "Goyim" does not mean "cattle" literally, it has picked up that connotation.

Not only the same words but also the tactics. Building ghettos and using illegal weapons on civilians. Its all a mess and I wonder what this god would have to say about it all. surely a god wouldnt want people murdered in his name? if so then the god, is a demon.

AuranVector: It's ironic that the Israelis use the same tactics that were used against them.

Yahweh a demon? Actually, there are people who believe that Yahweh was an evil extraterrestial.

In any case, Israel is racking up some really negative karma, which will eventually blow up in their faces.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Something about this sets off the alarms in my head.

Yeah, BIG TIME.

My thought was to politely show the way to the exit.

Even if we allow for Judeo-Christian cultivated Judeophilia, something still seems pretty far off.

But, guess we have to always give the benefit of the doubt. One never knows.

JR

MacBeth, it's too late for me to add this to my other post, but I came across this quote that describes exactly what I felt:

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it." Lenin

I felt he was trying to control me by leading me.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

I stumbled across this and it ties in completely with the OP:

Rush Limbaugh works for Clear Communications.

Clear Communications is owned by Bain Capital Partners.

The CEO of Bain Capital is Orit Gadiesh, an Israeli national who served in Israeli Army Intelligence.

A little Psy-Ops maybe?

So if you ever wonder why Rush Limbaugh supports Israel & our many wars....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you for correcting me. I didnt know that it meant nation. I had been led to believe that it meant cattle. Still its weird that its an insult. So being a member of nation is an insult?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thank you for correcting me. I didnt know that it meant nation. I had been led to believe that it meant cattle. Still its weird that its an insult. So being a member of nation is an insult?

I think you can find other examples of that kind of thing, where a word morphs over time to mean something other than it's original meaning. So Goy meant nation, then it meant non-Jew, then it picked up negative connotations -- like a miasma that hangs around it. So if someone calls you a Goy, it's an insult, you can be sure of that -- no matter it's original meaning.

Another word that has morphed in meaning over time is the word "Gay."
Gay used to mean merry or light-hearted or happy.
Now it means Homosexual or more specifically, Male Homosexual.
You can't use the word "gay" (in its original sense) anymore without people snickering.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That's sort of what it looked like, but I U2'd the guy, and he might well just have been someone who isn't familiar with the topic, and considering his feelings, he reacted. He explained that religion/spirituality is more his thing, and realized he was out of his element. Seems reasonable. Lots of Christian folk in the Bible Belt are some of the most pro-Israel, pro-Jewish ("Chosen") that you can find in America.

One of my good friends is this variety of Christian, and he is big on Bible belief, but with that extra spin. It is hard for some people to separate the ancient people, from the modern claimants, if ya know what I mean. Hard to blame these sincere folks too, considering the preachers that they sit in front of, that continually beat that drum.

Your point is a good one though, in general. I have seen a few on some of these threads that are interesting to say the least.

This really is an "Age of Deceit", and it might be nice if they "only" led the opposition. Usually, the manufacture it to begin with, and then proceed to lead from an established position of strength. A good thing for all of us to keep in mind.

JR

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Miko Peled's video gives exactly the picture of Palestine I had been told about. It was once a happy place here a Palestinian woman would help her Jewish friend by switching on her oven so she did not break Jewish law. I have also read a few Jewish newspaper blogs so know that there is a level of unrest within Israel especially because a number of Jewish people try to help the Palestinians.

Its never reported that the wars there were really about water which is a major issue there and the acquisition of land.

I wondered if anyone had looked at some of the Laws that Netanyahu and previous cabinets have been passing. Some of them are quite disgraceful for this era, I will just mention a couple passed on March 30, 2011- I won't quote just give the gist:

Law 1 authorises rural Jewish Majority Comunities to reject Palestinian Arab citizens of Israeli and other "unsuitable applicants" residency in their community. I wonder how many Christians who support Israel would like this little law?

Law 2 according to Sara Leah Whitson ME Director Human Rights Watch,who tells us that this is a law which creates a single Government approved view of history - through it there are heavy fines against any Government funded Institution, including municipalities that provide Health and Education for commemorating the Nakba - Arabic term for describing Arabic villages and the expulsion of their residents after Israel's Declaration of Independance.

There are a wealth of laws like this, which if you look at the Balfour Declaration which the Zionists signed which is the corner stone on which Palestine was granted to them, laws like these go directly against the Declaration's principle that all the people living in Palestine were to be treated equally and their different religions etc were to be respected.

To wind this back to the extent of Jewish control etc (although I consider it Zionist control, someone posted that they hoped Miko Peled would not be killed, I hope so also because his authorship is an act of decency and righteousness and I believe he represents a daily growing number of Jews especially in Israel.

I think the point also raised earlier about faith schools indictrinating our young is quite correct. In the UK we have to fund a number of Jewish Schools and the trouble with all these faith schools is summed up by Ignatious Loyolla when he said "Give me a child till he is seven and he is mine for life." Its what you are told when you are young that you accept, without thinking for yourself about it. Once you start thinking you question, that capacity starts after 7.

If you look at some of the laws passed in Israel eg concerning marriage etc its worth thinking about if the world were ever to be run by the Zionists, those laws initiated in Israel will radiate around the Zionist world. What happened in Palestine and of course to Gaza more recently, was planned years before. Currently I suspect our present situation has been totally orchetrated to weaken once strong countries. The world having been flooded with credit by the Banking System then, suddenly, credit stopped and demanded back when most countries and their citizens are in way too deep to prevent their being held to ransome and assets stripped. That single act has disempowered nations to the Zionists Bankers. I do think people should never take a short term view of politics.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Way too sticky a subject...
its like 'B'rer Rabbit & the tarbaby episode' ~or is that politically incorrect too?

i leave you with my 'Mood' tagline on the miniprofile :

Mood: UNSHEKELED

i have sought to distance myself from the briar patch & tarbaby of Uncle Remus
edit on 5-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This eventually came to mean "non-Jew" or "Gentile."

It's really the dichotomy itself that stinks "to High Heaven", IMO.

Very "us", versus "them". It forms the basis of a mindset that might be almost impossible for the average person raised thinking this way, to ever overcome.

In ancient times, maybe this was more common. Certainly the Romans could look out on a whole world that they could sneer at as "barbarian".

Today, humanity continues to suffer from some of these false dichotomies, when it comes to separating peoples.

How many white people hardly realize they "enjoy" buying into a white versus "non-white" paradigm? No, they might not even be classically "prejudiced", not at all.

This might help give some idea of how "foundational" the Jew vs. Gentile way of thinking is. It affects everything else, and even Jews who honestly do not consider Gentiles as human "cattle", it's still almost impossible to escape a cultural context that dictates a separation, that is no less powerful than the white / non-white thinking that also sometimes has consequences.

Not that racial / ethnic / cultural differences aren't there, they are. The problem comes in when some of us feel more entitled, or "better than", by virtue of nothing more than our birth.

The blue-bloods come to mind, in a big way. Then let us remember that it's many of these psychopathic "nobles" who are still, to this day, making decisions, and taking actions, that sometimes severely hurt us proles.

Would they act differently, if they didn't feel that they were entitled, or God-ordained, or superior?

That's the real question, about any peoples affected by such vile ways of thinking, about their fellow humans.

"If" there was a kind of "partnership" between the "Jewish nation", and the blue-bloods, wouldn't it completely make, way too much sense? This is an area where they have very similar thoughts it would seem!

JR

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Jewish influence in radio?

I just posted that Rush Limbaugh works for Clear Communications which is owned by Bain Capital headed by an Israeli Jew.

I just found out that Glenn Beck's radio show is on Premiere Radio Network -- the LARGEST syndication company in the US.

Premiere Radio Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clear Communications, owned by Bain headed by an Israeli Jew, former Israeli Army Intelligence officer.

So here are the top three political radio shows in the US:

1.) Rush Limbaugh, Clear Comm. owned by Bain, headed by an Israeli Jew.
2.) Sean Hannity, Fox owned by Murdoch.
3.) Glenn Beck, PRN, subsidiary of Clear Comm.

All three work for companies headed by Jews. Remember that Rupert Murdoch's mother was Jewish.

Would you say that our (US) political radio is dominated by Jews?

Is it any wonder that all three hosts are PRO- Zionist?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

...Your point is a good one though, in general. I have seen a few on some of these threads that are interesting to say the least.

This really is an "Age of Deceit", and it might be nice if they "only" led the opposition. Usually, the manufacture it to begin with, and then proceed to lead from an established position of strength. A good thing for all of us to keep in mind.

JR

Well, this is a conspiracy thread, you can't blame me for being a little paranoid. I'm glad he wasn't a real troll.

That they can "manufacture (the opposition) to begin with" IS a good thing to keep in mind. Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's really the dichotomy itself that stinks "to High Heaven", IMO.

Very "us", versus "them". It forms the basis of a mindset that might be almost impossible for the average person raised thinking this way, to ever overcome.

Excellent point.

In ancient times, maybe this was more common. Certainly the Romans could look out on a whole world that they could sneer at as "barbarian".

And the old Chinese (before the British) too.

...How many white people hardly realize they "enjoy" buying into a white versus "non-white" paradigm? No, they might not even be classically "prejudiced", not at all.

This might help give some idea of how "foundational" the Jew vs. Gentile way of thinking is. It affects everything else, and even Jews who honestly do not consider Gentiles as human "cattle", it's still almost impossible to escape a cultural context that dictates a separation, that is no less powerful than the white / non-white thinking that also sometimes has consequences.

Not that racial / ethnic / cultural differences aren't there, they are. The problem comes in when some of us feel more entitled, or "better than", by virtue of nothing more than our birth.

When you consider that WAR has been an important tool in our (world) history for acquisition & control, you can see that creating & reinforcing those dichotomies is ESSENTIAL.

The "enemy" has to be de-humanized to ease the killing of them.

The blue-bloods come to mind, in a big way. Then let us remember that it's many of these psychopathic "nobles" who are still, to this day, making decisions, and taking actions, that sometimes severely hurt us proles.

Would they act differently, if they didn't feel that they were entitled, or God-ordained, or superior?

That's the real question, about any peoples affected by such vile ways of thinking, about their fellow humans.

"If" there was a kind of "partnership" between the "Jewish nation", and the blue-bloods, wouldn't it completely make, way too much sense? This is an area where they have very similar thoughts it would seem!

I'm sure you're right on this. I remember Jesse Ventura being told that the core group of the Global Elite is actually a small group of European nobles. I wonder though.

I'm more apt to see the people who control the money, as the real power. The European nobles can do the Public Relations -- pomp & ceremony.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by godfather420

Actually, Judaism states the Holy Land is there land. if you don't follow your own faith, your not a Jew. Zionism IS Judaism. Otherwise, you're just an individual.

One of the benefits of being Christian is knowing Israel's purpose in God's plan is over, this the existence of Israel as a defined nation does not matter. The Bible states the Jews would return, but I'm not so sure it states they'd be a nation.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Actually if youre Christian, Israel didn't go anywhere.

In fact, Paul says Christians are no longer gentiles, but part of Israel.

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:11-13

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household
Ephesians 2:19

The term "Church" is actually the Greek term Ekklesia. In the time of Jesus, this term specifically referred to the Qahal of Israel. The Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, Septuagint, uses the same term Ekklesia for the Qahal. In the time of Jesus, this would have been the Bible most people in Judea would be familiar with.

This taken in with the fact that Jesus only preached to Jews and forbid the Apostles from preaching to Gentiles points even further to the Qahal/Ekklesia relationship. Paul further reinforces this idea with Gentile Christians being grafted into Israel using the olive tree analogy.

What this boils down to is that for early Christians, Israel and the Ekklesia were one, and this is why early Christians prayed the Shema prayer, in fact Jesus himself prayed the Shema, and he didn't just pray it. Check this out, its mind blowing:

Mark 12:28-31

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.”

Right there Jesus declared the Shema the greatest of mitzvah to follow. If thats not mind blowing to the average modern Christian, I don't know what is. If you wish to learn more I can point you in the direction of two texts of the early Christian fathers of the church: the Didache and the Shepherd of Hermas. They are no longer included in canon or apocrypha, but for the early Christians, these two were the most important texts other than the Gospels.

So for the Jew and the Christian, who according to Paul are One, the purpose and the plan are far from over.

Mazal tov!

edit on 5/6/11 by MikeboydUS because: edit

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join