It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Frira

this is what i am talking about.

perhaps Frira can elaborate in normal dialog.

many "people" are now intimidated and wonder what is going on !

some good reasons would be well received.

some examples of the "shoes you walk in" may have merrit.
edit on Jun-04-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Alright. My post removed for being off-topic may have been off-topic, and I might be conclusion jumping. So I will elaborate in normal dialogue.

If you discuss any group of people with an accusation it is very difficult to read it without recognizing a negative stereotype. I begin with a person, not a group, in my own thoughts-- and when I see a post clearly branding a group, I see a post which in incapable of objectivity, and since it is a negative stereotype, it is hate.

People ally themselves with groups often because, without support, they fear they cannot succeed. And when an individual who has not allied themselves sees that, he or she might be expected to feel resentment. But when that resentment comes out with blanket accusations presented with assumptions of malevolent motive, the appearance of hate is hard to deny. Thus my comment, "Who gave you permission to hate?"

I do not wish to digress into a discussion of my anger (the part of my post which had said, "Look who thinks she's angry! Try walking a few yards in my shoes."); but I can relate to to the powerlessness against oppression-- the feeling that my life would have known justice if it were not for the powerful "others." But to identify a group, in the instance of this thread, "The Jews," as culpable, is simply unproductive and, intentional or not, harmful to the innocent.

If a Jewish business man succeeds, why must that be a sign of collusion with mal-intent? Would we apply the same assumptions when we see anyone else who might be assigned as being part of a religious or ethnic group? Would we apply that to a member of our own group? Of course not, because most of us hold double standards-- it takes both introspection and wisdom to root out such double standards from ourselves-- and the process never really ends.

The many posts I have seen on this thread referred to as "knee jerk reactions" is only so from a perspective that what is being said on this thread is new. I am fifty-one, and have seen the destructive nature of this same rhetoric, for all of my life. It is not new-- it was old before I was born-- whether it dealt with the Jews, or the Catholics, or the Masons, or a race of people.

Born only fifteen years after WWII, I am aware that my sympathies do have me feel as if I need to protect the Jews. I have something close to a paternal instinct for them as a group-- admitted stereotype, but it is a benevolent one. And somewhat reinforced by my personal relations with the several Jews I have known, and with whom I attended school.

I am a spiritual man, and would like to one day be able to honestly state that I had lived a spiritually-oriented life, but so far, I cannot say that. My anger is a large part of of what prevents me from becoming what I want to be. I simply cannot get over what happened to me-- the injustice, the loss, the horror-- they are with me at all times and I can find no escape. But in my case-- there is no ethnic group to blame and upon whom I can saddle my pain. No phoenix will rise from these ashes.

In my fifty years, there is one distinct ethnic group which has continually been a source to me, personally, of wisdom which has brought about joy and peace as a result of the very truth of it, and that has been the too few Jews who have brushed against my life. So many times, my being a Gentile, has prevented such persons from forming the friendships I have wanted. And yet, I understand their lack of trust. I trust no one, and because my brokenness cannot be attributed to any ethnic or other grouping of persons, it is a very lonely sort of pain.

The temptation, then, would be to act on that pain, and find someone to blame and to hate, but I would rather just have the pain-- because that is closer to who I want to be-- and like how I wish persons in my own life had been.

I was not off-topic, after all, I just was sparing in words.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Frira because: corrected two minor typographical errors.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by Unrivaled1

First of all, there most certainly is a racial element to the Jews. This can be verified by simply looking at them. I still insist that this thread is not "racist", though.

As for your other concerns: Agreed. Your earlier post got removed as off topic because it technically was off topic; still, you make valid points. We should NOT expect any answers or cooperation from the staff, though. That simply will not happen. I know better by now.

Now as for how one is to find this thread, you simply go to "Forum", then to "Skunk Works", and it's found right there. There's still some obvious suppression, though - the fact that it got moved to Skunk Works to begin with is really nothing short of outrageous, and it WAS apparently unjustly booted from at least one section of this site (aside from General Conspiracies, of course, where it originated). But if you ask me, this all just goes to validate my underlying point.

reply to post by meathed

LOL! EXACTLY what I was thinking! I mean......WHAT!?!?

edit on 4-6-2011 by AngryOne because: Added something to the first reply.

Thanks for the reply and also for concurring with my points. As for the click on forums then click on skunk works and it is right there, i ask you to try doing that when you are not signed in! Please tell me if you can spot it? Because for the life of me i can't. That was 1 of the points i was trying to make.

I also agree it is outrageous that they moved this to the skunk works.

Anyhoo i would like to thank the op and all who are continuing to keep this thread alive.
We must delve deeper. Keep up!

Right im off to enjoy some sunshine, have a great day people.

Peace

edit on 4-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

The whole topic of "race" is rather complicated, and most people only have a general impression of what it's about.

The most important thing about it isn't DNA actually. Once people look into it, they find it's much more about "identity". That's key in understanding the issue.

So, while the concept of "race" itself is somewhat flawed, being more of a social construct, when it comes down to it, that doesn't necessarily negate genetic aspects.

The Jews seem to feel this way, even if we might not agree. In one of Rabbi Stephen Wise's more famous statements, we find out how many Jews feel about this idea:

"Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race."

I realize, he's a bit dated, but even Netanyahu has on more than one occasion referred to "his people" as a "race".

As far as the "racial component" being important? Well, yes, it could very well be important, at least in the sense that if you have a group of people who honestly believe they are genetically "superior" to others, than that can express itself in ways most of us today might not like too much.

I suppose it's easy to think of "white" people this way, or Nazis, but there are even black people out there who may have adopted this way of thinking (Nation of Islam, for example).

So, probably best not to casually brush aside the issue of race just yet.

JR

Thanks, JR, for pointing these things out to me.

Who am I to argue with Rabbi Stephen Wise and Netanyahu if they wish to call their people the "Jewish Race"?

Of course, I'll argue because I think they are wrong.

Calling the Jews a "race" is misleading. Use the word "race" and you are automatically talking about physical anthropology.

The Jews are a group of people of varying races who share a certain history & cultural/religious traditions.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Alright. My post removed for being off-topic may have been off-topic, and I might be conclusion jumping. So I will elaborate in normal dialogue.

If you discuss any group of people with an accusation it is very difficult to read it without recognizing a negative stereotype. I begin with a person, not a group, in my own thoughts-- and when I see a post clearly branding a group, I see a post which in incapable of objectivity, and since it is a negative stereotype, it is hate.

AuranVector: I went back to re-read the OP. I missed the negative stereotype you mention. I did not see branding of a particular group in the OP. Whether or not, AngryOne "hates" Jews, I cannot say.
I can tell you that I do NOT hate Jews, and I agree with the OP that Jews do control the US media and just about anything of importance in this country. That some people are not able to see this amazes me.

I need to make clear that I'm not talking about the average, rank & file Jew. I'm talking about the Jewish Elite.

People ally themselves with groups often because, without support, they fear they cannot succeed. And when an individual who has not allied themselves sees that, he or she might be expected to feel resentment. But when that resentment comes out with blanket accusations presented with assumptions of malevolent motive, the appearance of hate is hard to deny. Thus my comment, "Who gave you permission to hate?"

So you're saying that anyone who points out that the Jewish Elite control virtually everything of importance in the US, this must be the result of resentment or envy because one is not a member of the power group?

Pointing out that key positions of power in the US are occupied by Jews is not a "blanket accusation."
When the influence is as prevalent or pervasive as it is in this case, assuming a malevolent motive is not difficult (if not always fair to each individual).

Why are all these high-powered positions occupied by Jews? It's easy to entertain thoughts of conspiracy -- especially if you've looked at the role the Rothschilds have played in history. I'm assuming that you have NOT looked.

Also your "Who gave you permission to hate?" is a bizarre statement. Why does anyone need permission to feel a particular emotion?

Frira: I do not wish to digress into a discussion of my anger (the part of my post which had said, "Look who thinks she's angry! Try walking a few yards in my shoes."); but I can relate to to the powerlessness against oppression-- the feeling that my life would have known justice if it were not for the powerful "others." But to identify a group, in the instance of this thread, "The Jews," as culpable, is simply unproductive and, intentional or not, harmful to the innocent.

AuranVector: I will agree that it could be harmful to the innocent. After all, I do not believe the majority of Jews are part of the conspiracy. However, discussion of the plots of the Jewish Elite can be very productive and enlightening to people who want to understand what is really going on in their world.

Frira: If a Jewish business man succeeds, why must that be a sign of collusion with mal-intent? Would we apply the same assumptions when we see anyone else who might be assigned as being part of a religious or ethnic group? Would we apply that to a member of our own group? Of course not, because most of us hold double standards-- it takes both introspection and wisdom to root out such double standards from ourselves-- and the process never really ends.

AuranVector: This shows a real misunderstanding. Most of us are discussing the Jewish power players, not the average successful Jew.

Frira: Born only fifteen years after WWII, I am aware that my sympathies do have me feel as if I need to protect the Jews. I have something close to a paternal instinct for them as a group-- admitted stereotype, but it is a benevolent one. And somewhat reinforced by my personal relations with the several Jews I have known, and with whom I attended school.

AuranVector: I think I understand what you're saying here. I grew up in a family that had great respect for Jews, for their accomplishments. Friends of the family. And we were also aware of their history of gross persecutions.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this thread.
edit on 4-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Thanks, JR, for pointing these things out to me.

Who am I to argue with Rabbi Stephen Wise and Netanyahu if they wish to call their people the "Jewish Race"?

Of course, I'll argue because I think they are wrong.

Calling the Jews a "race" is misleading. Use the word "race" and you are automatically talking about physical anthropology.

The Jews are a group of people of varying races who share a certain history & cultural/religious traditions.

Probably most people would agree with you, but many Jews do literally believe there is something special in their genes.

If we were to look for something more accurate, we probably should use a term like "subculture".

Just as there might be a "Black" subculture in America, and other nations, and a "Hispanic" subculture, so might there be a "Jewish" subculture.

Going one step away from "race", we might even be able to speak of something like a Manhattan/NYC subculture, or a Southern (USA) subculture. Maybe someone could use the term about a certain "corporate" subculture, or Mormon subculture (going to the religious end of the spectrum).

Anyway, enough of that. We do have to respect how people self-identify, for better or worse, and if there happens to be complications as a result, then we should be able to at least talk about them.

Good to get things more clarified AuranVector. This is one that continues to confuse a lot of people, hopefully someone will get something of value out of these ideas.

JR

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
I went back to re-read the OP. I missed the negative stereotype you mention. I did not see branding of a particular group in the OP.

It is right there, in the first sentence: "the Jewish people have a complete stranglehold..."

The OP did not write, "some Jewish people..." but "the Jewish people..." thus, the stereotype.

The OP did not write, "are often influential in..." but "have a stranglehold on..." thus the negative.

Put those two together and you have a "negative stereotype."

All rhetoric aside, the intent of those words remains clear.

Me: People ally themselves with groups often because, without support, they fear they cannot succeed. And when an individual who has not allied themselves sees that, he or she might be expected to feel resentment. But when that resentment comes out with blanket accusations presented with assumptions of malevolent motive, the appearance of hate is hard to deny. Thus my comment, "Who gave you permission to hate?"

AuranVector: So you're saying that anyone who points out that the Jewish Elite control virtually everything of importance in the US, this must be the result of resentment or envy because one is not a member of the power group?

Non sequitur. The thought that because some person or group has control it follows that the intent is malevolent-- is not a logical process-- it is a resentful one, and the resentment has already been expressed in the words, "The Jewish people have a stranglehold on..."

AuranVector: Pointing out that key positions of power in the US are occupied by Jews is not a "blanket accusation."
When the influence is as prevalent or pervasive as it is in this case, assuming a malevolent motive is not difficult (if not always fair to each individual).

It is difficult for me! Broken, marginalized, persecuted and/or oppressed persons tend to pursue writing and other expressive arts. The media and film industry seem quite natural if one begins with a compassionate questioning.

Why are all these high-powered positions occupied by Jews? It's easy to entertain thoughts of conspiracy -- especially if you've looked at the role the Rothschilds have played in history. I'm assuming that you have NOT looked.

I have not. What would I find?

Also your "Who gave you permission to hate?" is a bizarre statement. Why does anyone need permission to feel a particular emotion?

I fear it does sound bizarre to many. There is very little introspection practiced in our era. We give ourselves permission, of course; and then when we see it from others, by silence, even we know it to be wrong, we give our permission to them.

AuranVector: I will agree that it could be harmful to the innocent. After all, I do not believe the majority of Jews are part of the conspiracy. However, discussion of the plots of the Jewish Elite can be very productive and enlightening to people who want to understand what is really going on in their world.

Even so, might we take care to define the "Jewish Elite" into a discussion of individuals, their specific acts and how those are specifically Jewish and how they are specifically elitist?

Frira: If a Jewish business man succeeds, why must that be a sign of collusion with mal-intent? Would we apply the same assumptions when we see anyone else who might be assigned as being part of a religious or ethnic group? Would we apply that to a member of our own group? Of course not, because most of us hold double standards-- it takes both introspection and wisdom to root out such double standards from ourselves-- and the process never really ends.

AuranVector: This shows a real misunderstanding. Most of us are discussing the Jewish power players, not the average successful Jew.

But how does it show that I misunderstand?

Frira: Born only fifteen years after WWII, I am aware that my sympathies do have me feel as if I need to protect the Jews. I have something close to a paternal instinct for them as a group-- admitted stereotype, but it is a benevolent one. And somewhat reinforced by my personal relations with the several Jews I have known, and with whom I attended school.

AuranVector: I think I understand what you're saying here. I grew up in a family that had great respect for Jews, for their accomplishments. Friends of the family. And we were also aware of their history of gross persecutions.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this thread.

Perhaps I misunderstand. Perhaps I see clearly. I am engaging the discussion because I am willing to concede the former and so appreciate your engaging me in it.

Still, tThe tone of this thread is frightening. The ease with which so many who posts to it seem untroubled by the concept of "the Jewish people" such and such is frightening because it is, indeed, dangerous. It has been historically proven to be dangerous.

And for the record, I say that the Jewish are set apart, are indeed, chosen people. It is something I have perceived in my years and experience-- it is something I wish I had within me. I envy it, but rather than resent it, I love them for being more beautifully human than I am. Again, my own stereotype manifests itself-- surely they cannot all be so wonderful?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It is difficult for me! Broken, marginalized, persecuted and/or oppressed persons tend to pursue writing and other expressive arts. The media and film industry seem quite natural if one begins with a compassionate questioning.

So "THE JEWS" or "SOME JEWS" are broken, marginalized, persecuted and/or oppressed................in the US.................ha haha ha, good stuff, I look forward to more one liners
edit on 4-6-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1

Thanks for the reply and also for concurring with my points. As for the click on forums then click on skunk works and it is right there, i ask you to try doing that when you are not signed in! Please tell me if you can spot it? Because for the life of me i can't. That was 1 of the points i was trying to make.

Unrivaled, you are right. I tried to find this thread without signing in. When I went to Skunkworks, this thread is NOT displayed anywhere on the page. I guess they do not want the general public to see this thread.

You have to be a signed-in member to find this thread.

AV

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And for the record, I say that the Jewish are set apart, are indeed, chosen people. It is something I have perceived in my years and experience-- it is something I wish I had within me. I envy it, but rather than resent it, I love them for being more beautifully human than I am. Again, my own stereotype manifests itself-- surely they cannot all be so wonderful?
Yes you are quite correct, they are set apart from the rest of humanity. by their own words. They are the only humans on the planet and we? We are animals to them . Nothing but cattle. Yes they are beautiful humans We should all be envious of them.
Such a pity we dont have a god like theirs, who could say that about us. What I cant work out is, why didnt this god of theirs not give them a planet of their own? Instead of making them live with us animals?
edit on 4-6-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Probably most people would agree with you, but many Jews do literally believe there is something special in their genes.

AuranVector: That's an interesting viewpoint considering that some Jews are not descended from the original Jews. I suspect that the "real" Jews have a double standard in the way they look at people who converted to Judaism -- that there is a real division between real Jews carrying the original bloodline and those who merely converted. I mean the converted ones aren't carrying the "magic Chosen dna."

Wouldn't most consider that a form of "racism" or at least a form of discrimination. lol

MacBeth: If we were to look for something more accurate, we probably should use a term like "subculture".

Just as there might be a "Black" subculture in America, and other nations, and a "Hispanic" subculture, so might there be a "Jewish" subculture.

Going one step away from "race", we might even be able to speak of something like a Manhattan/NYC subculture, or a Southern (USA) subculture. Maybe someone could use the term about a certain "corporate" subculture, or Mormon subculture (going to the religious end of the spectrum).

Anyway, enough of that. We do have to respect how people self-identify, for better or worse, and if there happens to be complications as a result, then we should be able to at least talk about them.

Good to get things more clarified AuranVector. This is one that continues to confuse a lot of people, hopefully someone will get something of value out of these ideas.

JR

Okay, I will grant that we have to respect how people self-identify.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

So "THE JEWS" or "SOME JEWS" are broken, marginalized, persecuted and/or oppressed................in the US.................ha haha ha, good stuff, I look forward to more one liners
edit on 4-6-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

You are off topic, but I will respond:

Well, the synagogue closest to my home and where several of my high school classmate attended was first shot-up and set afire soon after. It was a terrible time, also, because the teenagers from that synagogue gathered together to discuss the events and decided, sorrowfully, that for a time they would associate only with one other until they could understand.

I lost my friends.

In secular work, I have heard Jewish co-workers maligned by others in the office because of their faith or their ethnicity. I have heard it even more often simply overhearing casual conversations in public places. And if I am hearing it, I know the Jews are hearing it.

So picture, if you will, a typical self-conscious teenager desperate to fit in, and yet facing hearing (yet again) some casual statement about being one of "those Jews" and never is there flattery in the way it is said. But in your mind, perhaps, you imagine a villain when I see only a human?

I once worked in a small town, and was told by several about how one particular non-denomination church had anti-semitic preaching every single Sunday, and the pastor frequently pointed out the local Jewish-owned businesses in town so they could be avoided.

Probably not all of the members of that Church agreed with their pastor-- but the influence separated our small community and caused Gentiles to think twice before befriending any of their neighbors who were Jews. If I knew it, the Jews in that community certainly knew it.

So, does this thread seem like a discussion of reasons which justify what I have witnessed as unjust? Is that was this is about? If so, this thread needs to be closed, and quickly.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Still, tThe tone of this thread is frightening. The ease with which so many who posts to it seem untroubled by the concept of "the Jewish people" such and such is frightening because it is, indeed, dangerous. It has been historically proven to be dangerous.

Yeah Frira, you're definitely not in Kansas anymore!

But, being in Texas puts you right there in the Bible-Belt. Not sure if this is where you're coming from, but could explain some of your strong feelings.

Since you're so frightened by this thread, perhaps perceiving too many as some kind of Nazis (that would be "projection"), why not try slowly wading into this subject, that you care so much about, by looking up some good info out there, from Jews.

You can try Jews Against Zionism for starters. Check out what a Rabbi is saying on YouTube, Rabbi Yisroel Weiss. He's not too scary, I don't think.

Lots of books by Norman Finkelstein, he's the son of holocaust survivors. He would very much agree with your point about how dangerous things are getting for his people. Too bad his fellow Jews could care less.

It could take you a long time to get up to speed on some of this stuff, but there are better places to start than an ATS thread that you disagree with from the get-go. Always best to start with people you like, and trust already.

Good luck to you!

JR

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You aren't even a true child of Israel if you have positive blood anyways

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Non sequitur. The thought that because some person or group has control it follows that the intent is malevolent-- is not a logical process-- it is a resentful one, and the resentment has already been expressed in the words, "The Jewish people have a stranglehold on..."

AuranVector: When people have too much power, it's easy to abuse it. The intent of those in power can easily be malevolent towards the powerless. That is logical. It is also logical that oppression or manipulation can engender resentment.

Frira: It is difficult for me! Broken, marginalized, persecuted and/or oppressed persons tend to pursue writing and other expressive arts. The media and film industry seem quite natural if one begins with a compassionate questioning.

AuranVector: I have already posted on how the Jews came to dominate media & the film industry. At what point did a Rothschilds tentacle invade the film industry? Probably as soon as they realized the enormous power of controlling the greatest propaganda machine ever. (I include TV as an extension of the film industry & radio.)

AuranVector: Why are all these high-powered positions occupied by Jews? It's easy to entertain thoughts of conspiracy -- especially if you've looked at the role the Rothschilds have played in history. I'm assuming that you have NOT looked.

Frira: I have not. What would I find?

AuranVector: You could read this thread.

Frira: Still, tThe tone of this thread is frightening. The ease with which so many who posts to it seem untroubled by the concept of "the Jewish people" such and such is frightening because it is, indeed, dangerous. It has been historically proven to be dangerous.

AuranVector: There are people who really hate Israel and the Jews. I was actually quite surprised there are so many here on ATS that really do hate Jews and said so on another thread entitled "Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders."

I do NOT hate Jews. "Hate is dangerous to both hated & hater."

Certain things need to be discussed, and I'm glad we have this space to discuss the dominance of the Jewish Elite.

Frira: And for the record, I say that the Jewish are set apart, are indeed, chosen people. It is something I have perceived in my years and experience-- it is something I wish I had within me. I envy it, but rather than resent it, I love them for being more beautifully human than I am. Again, my own stereotype manifests itself-- surely they cannot all be so wonderful?

AuranVector: Something about this sets off the alarms in my head.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah Frira, you're definitely not in Kansas anymore!

But, being in Texas puts you right there in the Bible-Belt. Not sure if this is where you're coming from, but could explain some of your strong feelings.

Since you're so frightened by this thread, perhaps perceiving too many as some kind of Nazis (that would be "projection"), why not try slowly wading into this subject, that you care so much about, by looking up some good info out there, from Jews.

You can try Jews Against Zionism for starters. Check out what a Rabbi is saying on YouTube, Rabbi Yisroel Weiss. He's not too scary, I don't think.

Lots of books by Norman Finkelstein, he's the son of holocaust survivors. He would very much agree with your point about how dangerous things are getting for his people. Too bad his fellow Jews could care less.

It could take you a long time to get up to speed on some of this stuff, but there are better places to start than an ATS thread that you disagree with from the get-go. Always best to start with people you like, and trust already.

Good luck to you!

JR

Excellent advice, MacBeth.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

AuranVector: Something about this sets off the alarms in my head.

I hope so-- it was what I intended!

Jr MacBeth you and AuranVector leave me at least with a smile. Seems like you're good people.

AuranVector: Your posts are helpful, your comments to me patient, constructive and thoughtful.

I am going to take JR Macbeth's advice and step away. He is correct that this is a bit too alien a discussion for me, and not a place for me to wade in.

I think I wish to step away and let the focus move away from me -- I don't really want this much attention although it has mostly been kind.

Be careful-- it is a dangerous world. Ah! Look! A hockey game is on!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Something about this sets off the alarms in my head.

Yeah, BIG TIME.

My thought was to politely show the way to the exit.

Even if we allow for Judeo-Christian cultivated Judeophilia, something still seems pretty far off.

But, guess we have to always give the benefit of the doubt. One never knows.

JR

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Be careful-- it is a dangerous world. Ah! Look! A hockey game is on!

I wish you luck on your pursuits.

Hockey, eh? Sure you're not Canadian?

JR

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting and difficult thread to keep on course but to add some support to my comment earlier (and that of others), take a look at this video:

Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hmm...? I know not what you mean. Are you saying that lurkers cannot find this thread on the main menu for this forum section? It indeed was unjustly removed from the SW "overview" section (strangely, it remains in the main "Top Topics" section), but I can find it just fine on the main menu for SW even when I'm not logged in.

reply to post by Frira

You seem to be misinterpreting the arguments posed here. Again: never did I say that this is about ALL people of Jewish descent. Nevertheless, I do think it's fair to say that this is, just as I said in the OP, "an overwhelmingly Jewish endeavor". DO you deny that the Jews insist on having complete control of the media? DO you deny that the Jews control the government (and apparently, not just the US government)? Do I have to bring up other interesting matters, such as the Talmud, Holocaust denial laws, etc.?

It was never my intention to demonize any group; I'm simply trying to raise awareness.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join