It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

I think you are full of much hatred and animus towards the Jewish people, and why you are allowed to spout this hate speech, either political or personal, fomenting this nonsense, is beyond my comprehension. I was just about ready to speak my mind, but I see so many others before me have done so quite eloquently.

God bless Israel! God bless America! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

I shall bless those who bless Israel, and I shall curse those who curse Israel. Read the scripture yourself...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

that sounds like something hitler would say.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Elbereth

Probably because they want to know what America's new bombs are like? Considering they want to bomb Iran.
Spy on your enemies, and spy on your allies. It's all part of the same game. Knowledge.

Please, they don't want to bomb Iran. That's not how they roll anymore when they have their big dumb friend easily manipulated into doing it for them.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

So what are we going to do about all the blacks, don't you see that they have taken over basketball,

Do blacks own the teams or make all the money from TV rights and merchandise?
Or are they merely the best players to make money for their owners?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Probably because they want to know what America's new bombs are like? Considering they want to bomb Iran.
Spy on your enemies, and spy on your allies. It's all part of the same game. Knowledge.

Jewish Internet Defense Force - If You Didn't Know

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well we don't want to bomb Iran, because we don't have the money nor the manpower to. And considering leaked documents prove there's been some anger between the two, I think it's perfectly understandable Israel would rather just steal the plans for a next gen bomb and build it themselves. America is in fact not under the control of Israel. For if it was, Palestine would have gone extinct around the Nixon era.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think there are fundamental reasons why I despise Israel.
Maybe it is because so much of my money goes to Israel. Or, maybe because so much of my money goes to Israelis that call themselves Americans. Or, maybe it is because so much MORE money goes to ACTUAL Americans that are working FOR Israel.
But, that is only the beginning.
These "Jews" as they are called, because they have created the entire perception of what a "Jew" is no self-respecting human should want to be called Jew, insisted upon a nation controlled by "Jews".
Not people. Jews. Israel. And if anyone believes that you can be anything other than a Jew in Israel, and actually control anything, you are delusional.
But what really gets me is the brutality...sanctioned by the state of Israel. Netanyahu is a THUG, and Israel tolerates him.
But, I am an equal opportunity critic. I think weak people in the U.S. and Israel alike are allowing criminals to carry the day.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

You know, I can post random youtube videos with random claims too. Only difference is I don't, cause I don't try to lie. Now while I have no Doubt Israel does such things. I also have no doubt the US, English, Chinese, and Russians do the same thing. So why does Israel get all the news about it? All along my question remains the same. Why does Israel matter? I'm American, and I'm Christian. I simply don't care what a bunch of people whom I think are both wrong are doing. I want to fix my nation before I care to get involved with the problems of others.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maceov

I shall bless those who bless Israel, and I shall curse those who curse Israel. Read the scripture yourself...

But is pointing out atrocious actions of some in the Israeli Government actually equal to "cursing Israel" ??

Seems OK to do the same to many other countries including the US without being called anti-[insert country]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X

Holy Crap OP, Did you not get enough sympathy in your last racist thread? No KKK meeting this week where you can talk your garbage? If you don't like the different races in our "melting pot" country move elsewhere and spare us this drivel. You said "try and refute anything I have said". People have and you still don't listen. You're as mired and stuck in your mindset as the Zionists, Radical Muslims, and Christian Fundamentalists. Your mind is not open and cannot be changed.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

This just so happens to be the "racist" thread of mine that this person is referring to.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This has obviously turned into a very heated issue.

Can everyone just step back for a minute and take a deep breath.....maybe even try and refocus a little.

Erase religion, race, gender...what have you....take it all out of the big picture for just a minute or so.

The OP is trying to point out that a "group" of people have more power and control than any other...most cannot dispute this argument.

So,moving along past that point...what is the agenda, the purpose, the reason...what is the end result they are working so hard to achieve?

This is where the focus should be. Not on unsolvable issues that are probably designed to cause conflict and more division to begin with...come on people!

Shouldn't we already be above this by now?

Just saying......

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

How about,a re those atrocities any different than anyone else's? I don't think so. So then why does Israel get all the news. Like I said, let Israel burn for all I care. I want to fix America right now. By all means, America is more important.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow.

When will certain humans take a look around and realize that absolutely nothing good comes from disparaging an entire religious, political, gender, race or sexual identity?

What exactly did you think you'd gain here?

You would think that here in the 21st century, haters would learn to be a little more precise with their hatred, or at least a bit more subtle with their slander.

Get a grip, OP.

Don't like the 'jewish media stranglehold'?

Buy a ham radio and STFU.

My guess is that you are a white, blue collar American who really enjoys firing your big guns, and hanging out with your Libertarian Militia Buddies, remembering fondly the good ol' days when you could burn a cross whenever you saw a Negro in your part of town.

Get a hobby, lose the hatred.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Unrivaled1

If you steal from me because you want my car, I will sue you. if you steal my car because you're getting chased by a killer, I will not sue you. A reason being different, but the action the same, does not necessitate the same response. It's that simple. A crack head killing my family is not a change of guard in a territory. End of story.

And like I said, not one nation on Earth was made without stealing land. There is no first born on a land left. So live with it, no nation is right or wrong with stealing land. For all nations have stolen land, and therefore non can be viewed differently. That's the truth, and you don't have a response for that.

So what your answer to that is Israel are or were being chased by killers? Why you chose to ignore me when i clearly stated that it was irrelevant and it was the OUTCOME i was emphasizing on! I then asked you ok what if it was an army? You choose to ignore me! Well it's not the end of the story sir, not by a long shot!

To your last paragraph i think you will find i do have a response!!!!!!!
Not one nation was made without stealing land you say! Stealing from who? If you're referring to other people, then i hope you have proof for that claim! I shall not hold my breath though.
I do live with it but i won't stand idly by while it continues! It is wrong immoral and unjust! you also say ''no nation is right or wrong with stealing land;; Well i have an answer for that also, THEY ARE ALL WRONG! THEFT IS WRONG PERIOD!
Also you state ''All nations have stolen land'' That is a very bold statement, yes i am aware of many but not all, again do you have evidence to support your claim that it is the truth? ? ? ?

Regardless we as a species should have grown beyond this imho! If that means giving land back then so be it!
If it is the right thing to do then it should be done!

edit on 31-5-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: typo =s

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Ultimately, it cannot be related to Israel. It's too small and too unimportant. I think it's quite clear what those in the media are doing. They are trying to destroy a way of life that America has. But I don't think the fact that some, and it's not most, but some of them are of Jewish decent. Because I don't think being Jewish exists anymore other than a few isolated groups in the Holy Land, Iran, and Europe. I think There's simply people who want more power and people who want more power, and then there's us, well me at least, who just wants to create stuff and make a living.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nice, 11 pages of ad hominens against the OP and zero actual information about the jewish media control.

I will try to help you guys out :

1) Is it real? Any good links with a few sources?
2) How does it affect us?
3) How does it affect the ones doing it?
4) Does that monopolization need a halt?
5) What do you actually think about it, do you think there is an actual evil agenda behind it? Or is it simply a way to keep oneself on the top?
6) Etc?

Is it that hard to be impartial in a discussion? Can you do it? Its easy.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thanks for that link. Great threads you have.
Whitey has to be contained like the wild animal he is.
Shame that "Jews" aren't white...but wait, they often ARE, but they have that "fragile, do not break" label that protects them. The old anti-semite defense.
Whitey of course has a history of oppression, but not the Jews. They have the "history" of being oppressed.
Brilliant, only whitey would buy that crap.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

How about,a re those atrocities any different than anyone else's? I don't think so. So then why does Israel get all the news. Like I said, let Israel burn for all I care. I want to fix America right now. By all means, America is more important.

Well a lot of US politics is influenced by Israel so they are important..
I would say Israel has more influence on US foreign policy than any other country and when you consider the size of Israel and it's very short history, you have to ask WHY??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well we don't want to bomb Iran, because we don't have the money nor the manpower to. And considering leaked documents prove there's been some anger between the two, I think it's perfectly understandable Israel would rather just steal the plans for a next gen bomb and build it themselves. America is in fact not under the control of Israel. For if it was, Palestine would have gone extinct around the Nixon era.

What you suggest is of course plausible, but unfortunately since the captured Israeli spies were cut loose, we will never know. I do find their activities as described in Fox's four part expose highly suspicious being just prior to 9/11 and considering all Israel has gained from the WTC attacks.

Thanks for the warning Casaline.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

no. Once again you're taking one example and assuming its mine, and putting words in my mouth. let me makes this quite clear. If parallel A is used for situation B, parallel A is not the reason for being on a side in situation B. If you're incapable of critical thought, then why are you even here?

I did not ignore you. if an army took over America, but I still could make a living and get somewhere, I would become part of that authority and work to make some adjustments in my fields of skills. That's what I would do.

Well seeing as I don't believe in morals, you can't tell me something is immoral. I think land is land. I don't think it can be owned by any government. I think people can live on it, and individuals can own it, but that ultimately government just borrows the land and says what the people should do with it to serve them. In an ideal society, no nations would exist, and individuals would own their own land. but we can't have that just quite yet.

How about this. Give me a nation that didn't steal land. I don't plan to spend my evening going down the list of all 200+ nations and showing you how. it is far easier for you to show me on that hasn't then for me to show you how all of them have. Go ahead.

Oh, and btw, the only right thing to do in this situation would be to have the UN take over pretty much ever part of land from Syria to Egypt and not let anyone own the Holy Land. I mean in practical terms, nobody is suppose to own it. The word Holy means separate. It belongs to God. So no man should own it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join