It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of Truths.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ahh you're one of those eh...

25 pages for a thread start?

heh, ya probably better that you did it this way... I wouldn't even have read it the other way

Can't ye find a happy medium?

edit on 30-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thank you. I've been thinking about not coming here anymore, and you've helped me make the final move.

Yeah. I remember you. You are rude, and I really wish there was a way where I could block just you from responding to any of my posts as you always have something condescending to say. Please, just press the little X button now so I don't have to be confronted with your harsh negativity.

jiggerj is you. You are jiggerj. Why are you being so rude to yourself?

Namaste.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The truth is nowhere to be found.
Lies though are everywhere.
Lies are in the past and lies are in the future.
Which way do we turn to find the truth?

You are the way and you are the path.
It is you that does not need finding.
For you are always here, now.

The truth is this eternal now.
You are the eternal now.
The one constant, unchanging presence.

Mooji knows the ultimate truth: youtu.be...
And so does Peter Brown: youtu.be...
Tony Parsons too: youtu.be...

Namaste.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thank the OP, but I am really tired of these movie's script.

Everyone can do the good TALK, but so far I have not seen anyone can do the good WALK.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

So strange that you are tired of this yet you still comment.
Thank you for letting us know.

Namaste.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Truth is a double edged sword my friend. One edge is forged of words, the other actions. When one's actions mimic the word of their sword of truth, they have found their truth. When one's actions contradict their word, they carry two swords and war against themselves.

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. 38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Know thyself and BE your truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Thank you. I've been thinking about not coming here anymore, and you've helped me make the final move.

Yeah. I remember you. You are rude, and I really wish there was a way where I could block just you from responding to any of my posts as you always have something condescending to say. Please, just press the little X button now so I don't have to be confronted with your harsh negativity.

Namaste.

yeah. well i'm not perfect.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

yeah. well i'm not perfect.

I disagree. You are perfectly the you at this moment. In a different moment you will be a perfectly different perfect you.

Namaste.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Namaste.

If I was being a a$$hole, I'd want someone to let me know. I think it would be better if blantantly disrespectful and negative comments weren't allowed on my thread. JiggerJ has replied to several of my threads and is just rude. That's just being real.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If I was being a a$$hole, I'd want someone to let me know. I think it would be better if blantantly disrespectful and negative comments weren't allowed on my thread. JiggerJ has replied to several of my threads and is just rude. That's just being real.

You seem to be missing some of the implications of the core message you tried to communicate in the OP. You've also missed the intended deeper question to explore in my original response to you which was less accusatory than you have taken it to be.

I wish you the best... enjoy the ride.

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join