It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of Truths.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The truth of truths that reveals the lies that have been accepted as cultural norms is this:

ALL IS ONE.

Now you can see that the ways we do things are wrong. You now know why they are wrong and what to do about it. With this knowledge alone, now you are powerful, and have unlocked your full creative potential.

Now you must act on this ultimate truth and bring a lasting change to your world in a positive, ever-progressive way.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes!!

You've unlocked the truths of the world for me...

Where were you 20 years ago?!?!?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Reincarnation is real because everyone you see is already a different incarnation of you. Death is an illusion. Life is all there is. I am you and you are me in every life on every planet past, present, and future.

edit on 30-5-2011 by smithjustinb because: asdfqwerg

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It seems sarcasm doesn't go very far these days...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In my opinion truth is subjective.
Truth does not exist like a tree or a rock.
It's a concept that humans made up and often times argue and fight over.
I feel that we live in a world of relative truths that we agree on otherwise how could we function together.

If there is a truth it is all that there is and it has no opposite which could be called false.
But once again that's a human judgement.
Who knows what constitutes truth for an insect or even if it matters to an insect or any other life form for that matter.
edit on 30-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I feel that I have to share that I believe the very same thing. People often have a different view of reincarnation... and maybe the 'traditional' or 'popular' view of reincarnation can be true in at least some circumstances as well. I've viewed reincarnation as trapped inside our lifespans, the awakening of the one true self who we all are.

link   

Thank you. I've been thinking about not coming here anymore, and you've helped me make the final move.

link   

Originally posted by Akragon
It seems sarcasm doesn't go very far these days...

Oh. Haha.

Well what I said is true, and it does reveal. Once you see, if you can, that I am another you, then unconditional love will be the only acceptable way of life for you and everything else will fall into place. Once you see that you have a duty to serve others in every way possible, then you will wonder why the world doesn't do this already, and you will know, it's because they don't know the truth. You will see that there shouldn't be people in positions of power that chase the almighty dollar and don't care who they hurt in the process. You will see the flaws in systems I guarantee. You will see how what you have accepted to be normal are actually inhumane and are smothering you in ways that you are currently unaware of.

I can't tell you all is one and you see what I'm talking about. If you don't accept it as the truth, you won't agree with me, but if you accept that all is one and bury it deep within your belief system, then you will find true liberation and everything will all make perfect sense. I don't just say these things for no reason. I want others to see the brilliant light of truth as I have seen it to share its glory with me. And of course I want that, because I am you, and when you benefit, I benefit.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
In my opinion truth is subjective.
Truth does not exist like a tree or a rock.
It's a concept that humans made up and often times argue and fight over.
I feel that we live in a world of relative truths that we agree on otherwise how could we function together.

If there is a truth it is all that there is and it has no opposite which could be called false.
But once again it's a human judgement.
Who knows what constitutes truth for an insect or even if it matters to an insect or any other life form for that matter.

Most truths are, but this is the only real truth. This really is the truth of truths and once you have seen as I have seen, you will agree. Like you said, there are two sides to every story, but then there is the side to that story that is both sides and from the perspective of oneness where it was just a story.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Thank you. I've been thinking about not coming here anymore, and you've helped me make the final move.

Yeah. I remember you. You are rude, and I really wish there was a way where I could block just you from responding to any of my posts as you always have something condescending to say. Please, just press the little X button now so I don't have to be confronted with your harsh negativity.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I find I'm often left with a conundrum with this understanding... can you blame someone for their ignorance? Partially at least, for I partially blame myself for mine. So yes and no. You can blame someone for a lack of trying to discover the truth, but you can't blame them for not knowing if they seem to be making an effort.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The change is already here. People are waking up to the higher truths. History is one big golden spiral. We are at the end of the sequence as it winds down to the singularity and culmination of this dispensation of time. Love takes hold as humankind begins to see the veil of forgetfulness lift. Those who love God and their neighbor will remember who they are. Those who are trapped by bias and hatred in the material world will continue to oppress others. There is one thing that all of us must do who are awake: Don't resist or fight. Just love your enemy and we overcome. No weapon formed against us can prosper.

The secret is the Golden Key of Emmet Fox. Remove fear and love God. He takes care of the rest.

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The truth of truths that reveals the lies that have been accepted as cultural norms is this:

ALL IS ONE.

Now you can see that the ways we do things are wrong. You now know why they are wrong and what to do about it. With this knowledge alone, now you are powerful, and have unlocked your full creative potential.

Now you must act on this ultimate truth and bring a lasting change to your world in a positive, ever-progressive way.

edit on 30-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33

I find I'm often left with a conundrum with this understanding... can you blame someone for their ignorance? Partially at least, for I partially blame myself for mine. So yes and no. You can blame someone for a lack of trying to discover the truth, but you can't blame them for not knowing if they seem to be making an effort.

You can just accept it for what it is because we are all growing, and until we are grown, we will make mistakes. If you want to blame anyone, blame the liar that told them that acting foolish was okay.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

...however, that seems to lead me to anther level of the conundrum. How can you blame someone for not making an effort to uncover/understand the truth if they have never been nurtured into it.

It would seem unconditional love for everyone and understanding why they made their choices because of their upbringing is probably the only way.

Still, I will find myself hating people (like G W Bush)... and then later find myself feeling sorry for them... Oh the dance of duality that is from the one.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

With this knowledge alone, now you are powerful, and have unlocked your full creative potential.

Ok thats wonderful and all, but when does this "knowledge" bring me the so-called being "powerful" part? I dunno, still feel like the same powerless commoner working-stiff slave who works their life away for crumbs.

So, when do I get to enjoy the so-called "power" of this "knowledge"? I could use it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I appreciate what you're saying, and if you've ever read anything i've posted you'd see i know the truth my friend.

I just tend to dislike threads that start with 3 lines.

If you had of said what you did in your second reply to me, i could have at least gave you a star for it...

Take care my friend

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

With this knowledge alone, now you are powerful, and have unlocked your full creative potential.

Ok thats wonderful and all, but when does this "knowledge" bring me the so-called being "powerful" part? I dunno, still feel like the same powerless commoner working-stiff slave who works their life away for crumbs.

So, when do I get to enjoy the so-called "power" of this "knowledge"? I could use it.

well. If you truly believe, the answers you need to know should come to you in time. If this is new to you, reality might not reveal itself to you right away, but give it a chance and ponder oneness for a while, and you will start to see the light. I am a commoner too, I do construction while going to school. But I have a vision of a world where if everyone serves everyone with the intent to improve the quality of life that is one life shared by all, then we will be living in paradise and can create anything we want. The knowledge of all is one is the key, now you have to unlock the door and walk through it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I appreciate what you're saying, and if you've ever read anything i've posted you'd see i know the truth my friend.

I just tend to dislike threads that start with 3 lines.

If you had of said what you did in your second reply to me, i could have at least gave you a star for it...

Take care my friend

I actually intended to keep this one short. Some people have short attention spans. I have long winded posts too that pretty much say the same thing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That is like the old debate of whether or not truth is better than fact. And whether they are different or the same, it is something I have pondered for a long time. Do truths lead ones self to their "true" identity or does fact? This will take some contemplating and a lot of Coca Cola to get through.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

well. If you truly believe, the answers you need to know should come to you in time. If this is new to you, reality might not reveal itself to you right away, but give it a chance and ponder oneness for a while, and you will start to see the light. I am a commoner too, I do construction while going to school. But I have a vision of a world where if everyone serves everyone with the intent to improve the quality of life that is one life shared by all, then we will be living in paradise and can create anything we want. The knowledge of all is one is the key, now you have to unlock the door and walk through it.

Ok, that sounds reasonable enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join