It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just the facts maam ....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Listen people..like I said..I wish some of these weren't facts but they are. If you think I am wrong then prove it to me. Not through youtube, blogs or biased websites...real proof.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Whoever moved this to rant needs to learn the meaning.

A rant is a speech or text that does not present a calm argument; rather, it is typically an enthusiastic speech or talk or lecture on an idea, a person or an institution.

Rants can be based on partial fact or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

It is a calm argument based on facts

They are not partial facts, and are not satire or comedic.

It is not idea or enthusiastic speech...it is all bases on facts that can be backed up by scientists and other media.

So put it where it belongs...if only in skunkworks.
edit on 30-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

link   
Sources please.

If you know these to be fact, why the hell are you on a conspiracy site? Do you hope to enlighten us and help us?

link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF.

Post on topic as what was posted by the OP.

We're not discussing anything else here, especially staff actions.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
fact: this is a wonderful thread and well thought out. remarkable research and spot on.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

On the contrary, your entire opening post is nothing more than a rant. It is your opinion regarding a series of things that obviously irk you to one degree or another. Otherwise, why start this thread?

...and, no, it doesn't even come close to being Skunk Works material. There is no highly speculative conspiracy involved. In fact, there is no conspiratorial angle present at all.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The problem with many of your "facts" is there is no proof.
Such as religions or UFO's.
Both can not as yet be proven or dismissed.
They are both faith,
Fact: you are a person of faith.
You have said that there is no God, therefore you have faith that no God exists.
So I guess that it would be a fact that all people are people of faith.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
and, no, it doesn't even come close to being Skunk Works material. There is no highly speculative conspiracy involved. In fact, there is no conspiratorial angle present at all.

And that's a fact.

His mind is made up already on the issues.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, as you've seen, anyone can make up a list of what they consider facts. They can say that it's not their own interpretation; they can say give me proof that doesn't involve this, that, or "biased websites." But then they'd be making someone else do all their work for them, wouldn't they?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
From dictionary.com

fact[fakt] - noun:

"something said to be true or supposed to have happened:
..."

"The word fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality." (bolded part mine)

Based on both these interpretations of the word fact, I completely agree with your "facts". Objectively, of course...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

On the contrary, your entire opening post is nothing more than a rant. It is your opinion regarding a series of things that obviously irk you to one degree or another. Otherwise, why start this thread?

...and, no, it doesn't even come close to being Skunk Works material. There is no highly speculative conspiracy involved. In fact, there is no conspiratorial angle present at all.

OPINION
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment

Now where are they just my opinions. All of those supposed opinions can be tested to find out if they are facts are not.

No scientific data exists that can prove whether God exists...but a scientists can prove that in our brain..there exists .

www.scientificamerican.com...

Science can also explain the feeling of abductions and contactees.
www.psychologytoday.com...

I can find countless others to back up my claims.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dude, you are just stating what you BELIEVE, not facts.

Here's an actual FACT for ya: In the history of the world so far, all the FACTS that EVERYONE knew to be true have ALWAYS turned out to be WRONG. Such as, the world is flat, it sits on the back of a turtle, the Sun goes around the Earth, EVERYTHING has always turned out to be wrong.

To think that, we, as humankind, have always been wrong before, but NOW, well now we are right about everything, is just the height of hubris, and sounds pretty idiotic actually.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I can turn it into a conspiracy if you'd like.

My conspiracy is that there are believers who are mods that wish to bury the truth. My view is to much for them to take and they feel that I threaten their belief system.

There's a conspiracy...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Dude, you are just stating what you BELIEVE, not facts.

Here's an actual FACT for ya: In the history of the world so far, all the FACTS that EVERYONE knew to be true have ALWAYS turned out to be WRONG. Such as, the world is flat, it sits on the back of a turtle, the Sun goes around the Earth, EVERYTHING has always turned out to be wrong.

To think that, we, as humankind, have always been wrong before, but NOW, well now we are right about everything, is just the height of hubris, and sounds pretty idiotic actually.

Of course...I look forward to the day I am proven wrong. Until that day...these are well known facts taken seriously by the world and scientific community.

These are not only what I believe but can be verified throughout the world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Your idea of a fact is off...so here this might help:

Fact:
1. A piece of information presented as having objective reality.
2. The quality of being actual.
3. Something that has actual existence.

Dictionary

Also mentionable is sometimes you have to disprove to prove something...in my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Road Closed Ahead. Off Topic Post. This entire post was removed because it was completely off topic and our staff had previously alerted members to stay on topic, or this is a very large thread where topical drift is strongly discouraged.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

To the OP:

You don't exist, I have no proof of your existence nor has science ever proven your existence. If you think I am wrong, then show me undeniable scientific proof that you exist.

Thanks

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You are correct all that you have written are facts. However there is evidence to suggest that they may not be facts! There is a big difference between evidence existing and something being proven beyond all doubt! So therefore the above remain facts until "proven" otherwise! Think about a court case where the Police may provide evidence to show guilt but guilt still cannot be proven!
edit on 31-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join