It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather control during the war of 1812?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I do not think that they were using HAARP in the early 1800s: it was called Divine Providence. Manifest Destiny. American Exceptionalism. God was on our side.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The divine wind (typhoon, and later the basis for the metaphorical Kamikaze) swept invading mongols from feudal Japan's doorstep back in the thirteenth century, twice.

That doesn't mean it's being controlled, just that even nature has a sense of justice, or sometimes humor.
edit on 5/31/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Nevermind about HAARP, it most likely has other uses. Controlling the weather has been talked about for thousands of years. Read about Genghis Khan and how he had magical powers to control the weather. The Bible talks about Moses parting the Sea. Moses probably had some sort of anti-gravity device as his Staff.

The Kosovo war was another Weather Warfare battle. I was suppose to be deployed and had my orders but our whole Battalion was on standby for 2 weeks and they said the weather was too rough and after 2 weeks Kosovo government gave in without any troops on the ground.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Perhaps the Natives did a rain dance?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Weather can definitely be controlled. Weather science is no mystery, and definitely not difficult for our government to figure out how to recreate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join