It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Other people believe in a different hypothesis which is: 'There is compelling evidence that chemtrails exist.'

You mean you believe "There is compelling evidence that chemtrails exist, but I won't show it to you, as you will make fun of me, so go do your own research"?

Really, has it come down to this?

Why exactly can't we just put the best evidence side by side. So people can make a decision? Like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/879a729efa5e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by wcitizen

Well again there is an element of laziness on my part - by "evidence" I mean credible and verifiable evidence.

the word "evidence" could mean anything - someone saying chemtails exist clearly IS "evidence" - but as far as I am concerned it is not credible nor verifiable.

Well, I've got to disagree with that one. A simple statement such as 'chemtrails exist' or 'chemtrails don't exist' is not evidence, it's opinion, imho.

There are two hypotheses, and neither one has been conclusively proven.

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Are you asking for the weather reports for the last 15 years here? White sky and Google is your friend.
I mentioned in my post that this is ongoing and always white sky's and no azure at all from the ground looking up.
This is not imagination this is observation during the past 15 years.

so where is this that has never had any blue sky at all in the last 15 years??!!

MODIS covers much of the earth with satellite photos - not all of it but there's a very good chance you have been photographed (smile
) and goes back to 2007 with 2 daily photographs of the areas it does cover.......rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

opinion is evidence - how GOOD it is as evidence is another question entirely

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There are two hypotheses, and neither one has been conclusively proven.

But there's vastly more evidence presented here supporting one over the other.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Other people believe in a different hypothesis which is: 'There is compelling evidence that chemtrails exist.'

You mean you believe "There is compelling evidence that chemtrails exist, but I won't show it to you, as you will make fun of me, so go do your own research"?

Really, has it come down to this?

Why exactly can't we just put the best evidence side by side. So people can make a decision? Like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/879a729efa5e.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, you're like a broken record, or a dog with a bone.

You can interpret what I say however you want, it's of no consequence to me. I've stated my reasons clearly, on this and several other threads before today. I won't be baited by your tactics, and I've exposed what they are.

In fact, you're simply confirming what I've said - you've shown me that you already had your ammunition ready.

I've nothing more to say to you on this subject. End of.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Are you asking for the weather reports for the last 15 years here? White sky and Google is your friend.
I mentioned in my post that this is ongoing and always white sky's and no azure at all from the ground looking up.
This is not imagination this is observation during the past 15 years.

so where is this that has never had any blue sky at all in the last 15 years??!!

MODIS covers much of the earth with satellite photos - not all of it but there's a very good chance you have been photographed (smile
) and goes back to 2007 with 2 daily photographs of the areas it does cover.......rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I do not get your point with this post? I was and am saying that the sky is always white and washed out and definitively not blue/azure at all.
To repeat myself it has been this way for the last 15 years here.
To give you credit your not asking for proof at least I don't think so......
Look up waaaaaaay up and you will see white sky's during any sunny day.....never deep blue which I miss deeply

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You can interpret what I say however you want, it's of no consequence to me. I've stated my reasons clearly, on this and several other threads before today. I won't be baited by your tactics, and I've exposed what they are. End of..

Yes, you've repeatedly said you won't present your evidence, because you're afraid of being ridiculed.

Frankly I don't see how that rather silly position is going to prevent anyone from ridiculing you.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: won't

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

opinion is evidence - how GOOD it is as evidence is another question entirely

No it depends on what evidence the opinion is based on.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Look up waaaaaaay up and you will see white sky's during any sunny day.....never deep blue which I miss deeply

Try polarized sunglasses.

Seriously.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Your cute graphic fails to mention this for one thing:

There are people who have practical reasons to spray chemicals into the atmosphere to manipulate various things.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You can interpret what I say however you want, it's of no consequence to me. I've stated my reasons clearly, on this and several other threads before today. I won't be baited by your tactics, and I've exposed what they are. End of..

Yes, you've repeatedly said you would present your evidence, because you're afraid of being ridiculed.

Frankly I don't see how that rather silly position is going to prevent anyone from ridiculing you.

You're proving my point again. Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Seriously.

Nice deflection there.....so we go from white sky's to you telling me to get new glasses.
Yep sidewinder and deflection all at once.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Exactly - the opinion needs to be weighed for its value as evidence....as does all other evidence.

2nd line

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

I can't prove that a line in the sky is a contrail anymore than I can prove it is a 'chemtrail' or a jesus, the evidence all points toward contrail. You still don't understand the burden of proof, did you even read the article?

Might want to look up cognitive dissonance as well.

Oh, let me put that in capital letters.

Quote by adeclerk:

I can't prove that a line in the sky is a contrail anymore than I can prove it is a 'chemtrail'

and again

I can't prove that a line in the sky is a contrail anymore than I can prove it is a 'chemtrail'

YET, no matter what picture is presented, you STATE it's a contrail, and RIDICULE those who don't agree.

Not only that you REFUSE to admit it as a possibility, EVEN THOUGH as you yourself have just stated, YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR OWN THEORY....because as you've just proven,you CAN'T PROVE your own constant assertion that all lines in the sky are merely contrails.

You missed the rest of that sentence, you know, the important part. Again with the cognitive dissonance, are you a troll or are you really this ignorant of reasoning skills?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by Uncinus

Your cute graphic fails to mention this for one thing:

There are people who have practical reasons to spray chemicals into the atmosphere to manipulate various things.

Jolly good, I'll add it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a239110bf6b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe we can gather all the evidence for both sides, so people cam make some kind of determination.

The only thing is that we can only put evidence on the poster if both sides agree it's verifiable. So let me know if there's anything wrong on my side.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do not get your point with this post? I was and am saying that the sky is always white and washed out and definitively not blue/azure at all.

i thought you were saying you had had 15 years of constant cloud cover!! hence the "
"'s in my post!!

Exactly 15 years? At least 15 years? roughly 15 years?

Well it's nice and blue here - and that's looking out sideways from an ofice block window on a partly cloudy winter day, and not directly overhead.

So clearly your experience is not universal.

There are plenty of photos on flikr of blue skies in Ontario - here's a search for "ontario sky" - www.flickr.com...

And here's one in particular that has various hades of blue around some intersting cloud formations from 2008 that is from teh font page of the search above:

www.flickr.com...@N00/3531228588/

Seems to me there's no shortage of blue skies in Ontario at all!
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Seriously.

Nice deflection there.....so we go from white sky's to you telling me to get new glasses.
Yep sidewinder and deflection all at once.
Regards, Iwinder

No I was serious. I was sitting in the yard yesterday marvelling at the freakishly blue sky. Then I realized I had on polarized glasses, which I don't normally wear. They make an incredible difference.

I halfway wonder if some people might have worn polarized sunglasses as kids without realizing it, but then when they got new glasses they just got regular glasses, so everything looked washed out on a sunny day - compared to their polarized memory.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Exactly - the opinion needs to be weighed for its value as evidence....as does all other evidence.

2nd line

No, that's not exctly what I said. An opinion iis not evidence per se, it's the evidence/information on which it is based which makes it a valid opinion or not.

For example, someone might say ' black cats are evil'. That's simply an opinion, it's not evidence. What gives an opinion weight is the evidence/information on which it is based and how that is interpreted.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i thought you were saying you had had 15 years of constant cloud cover!! hence the "
"'s in my post!!

Exactly 15 years? At least 15 years? roughly 15 years?

Well it's nice and blue here - and that's looking out sideways from an ofice block window on a partly cloudy winter day, and not directly overhead.

So clearly your experience is not universal.

There are plenty of photos on flikr of blue skies in Ontario - here's a search for "ontario sky" - www.flickr.com...

And here's one in particular that has various hades of blue around some intersting cloud formations from 2008 that is from teh font page of the search above:

www.flickr.com...@N00/3531228588/

Seems to me there's no shortage of blue skies in Ontario at all!
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Ask me what my vision is and ask me what my memory capacity is?
Both are very close to perfect and I have resided all my life here in Ontario and you or anyone else cannot tell me that I am seeing things that are not there.
I am talking Azure/deep blue sky here which has gone the way of the Mastiff.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join