It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I apologize again if you misunderstood the reason for me posting these links.
I am glad you know about cloud seeding and solar radiation management, but I didn't and many still don't.
I thought these links are talking about the air crafts being used for that purpose. I am not talking about chem trails but the use of air crafts for weather manipulation.
I also noticed that this thread is not only about chem trails but also about contrails and I took seriously all the links and info that many of you shared about them. Why are you attacking me for sharing what I am finding, I would appreciate if you'd help more and not put everyone in the same bin.
If anyone of you is willing to show at least a bit of humbleness I'd be more than happy to embrace more of your knowledge and research on official weather manipulation and cloud seeding and solar radiation management by air crafts and more on effects of contrails on weather.

I wish to repeat that what I observed during April 7-11 and all that I understood from your links about contrails, the weather that was created by 5 day air traffic shouldn't be from regular contrails because it lasted for weeks and was across whole Serbia and a drop of temperature by more then 15 degrees Celsius and at moments dropping bellow 0 and including snowfall. I understand contrails could create clouds and precipitation but not sever weather conditions. Am I wrong?

If you have proof of contrails creating such severe weather I would LOVE to receive a link, but please, do it without any hostility. I am researching and accepting many sides until I get the proof that I need. I might be annoying sometimes like a kid in a class raising hand every minute with the same question

And please stop using the word chem trails when responding to my posts.

This is just a thought, but they might be creating the clouds with particles that bounce off the radiating solar beams here because it is officially announced that the ozone hole is shifting from Germany to Serbia right now to be above us in summer, and we are already frying the minute clouds are gone.
(Don't bark at me
, please talk politely.)
edit on 8-6-2011 by heartfulloftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by heartfulloftruth

I am not sure if you are referring to me, but I tried not to sound condescending or mean in my posts. If I came across that way, it was unintended. I was just pointing out some places to get the information you were looking for. It could very well be that there is a weather modification program going on in your town, I don't know, but please don't be offended when someone tries to provide alternative theories. have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No I wasn't referring to you and you were very polite every time. Thanks

I am just a sensitive girl with a lot of obligations in life and not much time for research and every little bit of help from others is more than appreciated when said in the right manner. If you have more on those subjects that interest me please share. I do want to understand as much as possible. You just got a star

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I agree and would love to hear if you have any more info on that subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heartfulloftruth
reply to post by Uncinus

I agree and would love to hear if you have any more info on that subject.

Solar Radiation Management? A purely theoretical field right now, but there's lots of info on google, particularly google scholar.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I agree on your corrections for the text. I didn't post the link because of the chem trails but more because of mentioning the weather modification program.

Thanks for mentioning ice supersaturation. When googled I found this link

contrail-climate impact analysis

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by heartfulloftruth
When googled I found this link

contrail-climate impact analysis

So you are willing to admit those are CONTRAILS and not chemtrails?

fromyour link:

Persistent contrails form in ice supersaturated areas at cold temperatures (< -40 °C) as narrow, line-shaped ice clouds behind cruising aircraft and transform into extended, irregularly shaped cirrus clouds.

edit on 9-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join