It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I hear ya bro. Nothing we do will change their opinion, nor will anything they do change ours. These threads certainly make some interesting reads. No science can explain all the anomalies that members have been sharing over the years. Some can be blamed on contrails or clouds, but they still can't explain why the chemtrails cause clouds. Something is up for sure, but neither side can prove their point. I guess common sense will prevail...it's pretty obvious who the ones with common sense are. No use arguing with the people blinded by their foolishness.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You've seen storms on satellite photos, right?

You know that the wind and clouds goes AROUND the storm, right?

So, if there's a storm on the coast, then the people to the north of the storm will have the winds and clouds blowing one way, and the people to the south will have the winds and clouds blowing the other way.

I live near Santa Monica airport. Normally the wind comes in from the sea, so the planes take off into the wind, towards the sea. However when a storm, or weather system, comes by, at some point they start taking off in the other direction, and landing from the sea. The clouds also are blown out to sea.

the clouds in your photos look natural, except for a few thin contrails.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
2 people on here are really TRYING to convince us that this ACTIVITY is 'NORMAL' and it IS NOT! They are CHANGING THE WEATHER...and nothing you can provide, can CHANGE my mind. Proof is in the pudding! I've observed this SPECIFIC thing...for the past year! I've known about it for several years...but just now trying to figure out WHAT it is?

Today, as a matter of fact, i've seen many planes flying over the same area..and NONE of them have left those trails...just the smaller dissipating NORMAL contrails. Some planes left NOTHING behind. So, how can it be, that on the same day (like yesterday)...1 plane leaves a small trail, and other planes leave LONG streaks in the sky, that spread out during the day...bringing clouds with them, that move TOWARDS the ocean. Dont MOST storms come FROM the ocean? All the storms that i've experienced, since living here, have ALWAYS come FROM the ocean...not from behind me. These trails start from behind me, and move TOWARDS the ocean!

Start from the bottom of the page or the second page and work backwards. I havent had time to arrange them. They're from the last 3 days...not including today.

clouds move in a circular pattern, they could come from or to the ocean. This is normal.

As the day went on more moisture moved in and more contrails were left. Today there is less moisture. and / or warmer temperatures

There is nothing in your photos except some contrails and some very nice looking Cirrus.

There has been a phrase around for centuries called a 'mackerel sky' this is what you have photographed. Google it, you may find you see a lot of familiar images that you believe are made by chemtrails. Unless there were planes spraying 100's of years ago then it is a natural phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So...what you're TRYING TO TELL ME..is that these planes...are leaving trails for miles long...that drift downwards...like a spring rain? Have you ever seen the rain coming, from far away? Well, that's what these 'clouds' look like. You can SEE the stuff in it. What that 'stuff' is..is beyond me, but it's not your average cloud. Good grief. To think, i've been on this planet for many-a-decade, and you're trying to get me to believe something i've never seen until recently?

That's like telling me jet fuel causes steel to bend and collapse buildings. Come on man, give me something substantial. What you're giving us is B.S. It's a KNOWN FACT that the military industrial complex CAN manipulate the weather. So, how is this NOT part of their manipulation.

As a matter of fact, they're spraying right now....and i'll expect more of the same tomorow. And i'm SURE somewhere there will be another unexpected tornado in the mid-west or east coast. I'll let you know tomorrow, based on the amount of spraying. I've seen them spray for days at a time, and the weather afterwards was HORRIBLE. No, it was FRIGHTENING! Again, STOP THE B.S. You're making me believe this site is full of SHILLS!

Days of clear blue skies, consecutively are a thing of the past! And, i expect it to get worse as we approach 2012. Oh, and isnt NASA part of the project "Blue Beam" project? So, how can ANYTHING they say be trusted???? They're part of the problem, not the solution to it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I hear ya bro. Nothing we do will change their opinion, nor will anything they do change ours. These threads certainly make some interesting reads. No science can explain all the anomalies that members have been sharing over the years. Some can be blamed on contrails or clouds, but they still can't explain why the chemtrails cause clouds. Something is up for sure, but neither side can prove their point. I guess common sense will prevail...it's pretty obvious who the ones with common sense are. No use arguing with the people blinded by their foolishness.

You said: "but they still can't explain why the chemtrails cause clouds."

Contrails can turn into clouds. No evidence exists that shows that "chemtrails" form clouds, let alone even exist.

You meant: "but they still can't explain why the contrails cause clouds."

Maybe we can't, but almost a century of scientific data drawing on verifiable results certainly can. If someone does not understand something simple like elementary school science, that doesn't make the science wrong.

it's pretty obvious who the ones with common sense are. No use arguing with the people blinded by their foolishness.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption ExposedSome can be blamed on contrails or clouds, but they still can't explain why the chemtrails cause clouds.

What do you mean by that? Contrails are clouds, and they spread into cirrus clouds because of ice supersaturation. That's the explanation. What more do you want?

This paper describes what happens in great detail.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So...what you're TRYING TO TELL ME..is that these planes...are leaving trails for miles long...that drift downwards...like a spring rain?

No, that's not what I'm telling you.

The clouds are moving away from you, normally they move the other way.

As the clouds move away from you, they naturally look like they are getting closer to the horizon. So it kind of looks like they are sinking. But they are just moving away from you. They are at pretty much the same height all the way.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Uncinus because: added pic

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So...what you're TRYING TO TELL ME..is that these planes...are leaving trails for miles long...that drift downwards...like a spring rain? Have you ever seen the rain coming, from far away? Well, that's what these 'clouds' look like. You can SEE the stuff in it. What that 'stuff' is..is beyond me,

well whatever you do DO NOT TAKE AIR SAMPLES!!!! for God's sake run for your life!!!!!

Look, if the stuff is falling like rain, and you firmly believe it's bad juice from "the man" then why not take samples and use a tiny bit of initiative and have it tested. You could be the one to blow the lid off of the chemtrail conspiracy. Or, quite possibly, you would waste your time and effort and money to find out that what you are witnessing is common contrails. But can you really put a price tag on things like truth and facts?

Go get 'em cowboy.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

colour change due to zooming that makes no sense at all i took all pics with the same camera and a 3.2 mp one at that what you see is a true representation of what i see here on a daily basis and the cloud formation you see my camera didn't really do it justice it was lines of what looks like cotton wool [if you have had kids you will know the roll you can get and if you stretch it out until it gets really thin and wispy you will know what i mean] in bands that filled the sky with perfect space between each band.
i posted a utube clip in an earlier thread and i will give the link here because that was the worst case i have had here.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by Uncinus

colour change due to zooming that makes no sense at all i took all pics with the same camera and a 3.2 mp one at that what you see is a true representation of what i see here on a daily basis

But it's the same clouds in three pictures, and in the middle picture it's a different color.

Camera's adjust the white balance (and hence what color white shows up as), based on the incoming light. It's called "Automatic White Balance", or AWB. So it changes from shot to shot if there's a change in the incoming colors.

Here's a web page explaining this:

www.cambridgeincolour.com...

The alternative is that the clouds changed color for a few seconds when you zoomed in, and then changed back again after you zoomed out. AWB sounds like by far the most reasonable explanation.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by Uncinus

colour change due to zooming that makes no sense at all i took all pics with the same camera and a 3.2 mp one at that what you see is a true representation of what i see here on a daily basis and the cloud formation you see my camera didn't really do it justice it was lines of what looks like cotton wool [if you have had kids you will know the roll you can get and if you stretch it out until it gets really thin and wispy you will know what i mean] in bands that filled the sky with perfect space between each band.
i posted a utube clip in an earlier thread and i will give the link here because that was the worst case i have had here.
www.youtube.com...

Come on.

In that video you say -- they are definitely seeding clouds, do you have any idea what cloud seeding is?

You also say they always do it in front of the sun , doing it where the sun would be. Are you really that egotistical to think that jets track your exact location and block the sun out for your benefit. You do realise if you moved 10 miles down the road a trail that went in front of the sun for you would be nowhere near the sun anymore right?

There is nothing that looks unusual or out of the ordinary in that video.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

You do realise if you moved 10 miles down the road a trail that went in front of the sun for you would be nowhere near the sun anymore right?

Wrong...You can go 20 miles towards the direction of the sun and the chemtrails/contrails would still appear to be positioned in front of the sun. I have tested this theory myself on numerous occasions. The sun is a long ways from earth, and to think that moving 10 miles in either direction would affect the angle of the chemtrails at 35,000 feet up compared to the position of the sun is not very logical. I urge you to test this out yourself when you get the chance if you doubt me.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You do realise if you moved 10 miles down the road a trail that went in front of the sun for you would be nowhere near the sun anymore right?

Wrong...You can go 20 miles towards the direction of the sun and the chemtrails/contrails would still appear to be positioned in front of the sun. I have tested this theory myself on numerous occasions. The sun is a long ways from earth, and to think that moving 10 miles in either direction would affect the angle of the chemtrails at 35,000 feet up compared to the position of the sun is not very logical. I urge you to test this out yourself when you get the chance if you doubt me.

The only way what you are saying is true is if A) the contrail is coming straight towards you - so looking like it's going straight up in the sky. B) The sun is directly behind the contrail, and C) you move directly towards the sun.

Every other situation would result in the contrail no longer being in front of the sun (i.e. partially occluding the disk of the sun). Like if the sun is in the south, and you moved ten miles west.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

ETA: The first case also requires D) Wind must have no component perpendicular to the contrail, or you move 10 miles in zero time. Contrails move quite a bit in a few minutes.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

??

Of course it would. I realise the sun is a long way away but the trails are not really that far, so the sun stays in the same place in relation to you but the trails don't. The trails are only about 6 miles high, if you move 10 miles in relation to something 6 miles above you, it is in a very different part of the sky. The only caveat to this I can think of is if you move in a direct line along the trail and the sun is directly above.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Indeed, if you move ten miles to the side of something 6 miles overhead, then it will move about 60 degrees in your field of view. But the sun (at 93,000,000 mile overhead) will only move 0.00000616 degrees.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Of course it would, did you fail trigonometry?

The position of the sun is not what is so important in this regard,, its just a point in the background. Its position of the contrails, relative to the observer that counts.

And yes, moving 10 miles to either side, while not changing to any significant degree the angle of the person to the sun, but it completely changes the angle you would make to look at the contrails,.

This whole idea that when a specific person has a contrail between them and then sun, that it somehow puts that contrail between everyone and the sun, is just more looney toons chemtrail paranoia.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And could someone please tell me, if it's normal for it to sleet, in Baja Cali? signature:

Well it may not be an everyday thing, but it does happen. Just like it snowed in Tampa, Fla. in 1977 so as you can see if the weather conditions are right it will happen.

Same year the Buccaneers went to the playoff...

edit on 5-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Hey man, nice video. I just got the chance t check it out. Scary stuff indeed. Anyone who aggressively claims that is normal needs a reality check. Those trails seemed to be at a very low altitude as well. Your area is getting hit hard. Keep up the hood work!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

what altitude do you suspect those trails are at?

how did you arrive at that assumption?

thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

First off I am no expert and will never claim to be, but those trails in the video I commented on appeared to be lower than most con/chemtrails we tend to discuss here on ATS. It was just a non-factual observation on my behalf and my observation could certainly be incorrect. Please feel free to relay any information you may have pertaining to the observation I made. I know it's tough to tell just by looking, and having no official way to measure. Would you agree or disagree that the trails in that video appear be at a lower altitude than the usual con/chemtrails we frequently discuss in this forum?

I must restate that my observation was a slightly educated guess due to the lack of information I had to work with so it falls short of a true hypothesis.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join