It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Hey thanks for sharing! I like the pics. I see similar stuff all the time, but don't always have my phone on me to take a picture. I must admit some of their information they provide makes some sense, but does not explain everything we see with our own eyes. It takes courage to post pictures on here sometimes because you are guaranteed to get different opinions. However, I am fine with that. I like to share what I see, and like to see what others see in their home area
I agree with you that some people seem very motivated to automatically dismiss any possibility of chemtrails, I am not sure whether to call them disinfo, skeptic, or biased. I won't judge we are all entitled to our opinion. I am on your side though, there must be something other that what we are being told going on.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Perfectly normal contrails and cirrus, other high clouds.

Las Vegas, NV.....do you realize how busy the airspace is, over that location??

High-altitude air travel.....jets going from place to place, but NOT to KLAS....they are only passing by.

Considering I live here and constantly have my eyes to the skies, I am pretty sure I realize exactly how busy the airspace is here. The airport is to the north of where these pictures were taken, and commercial planes do not fly through the airspace pictured. Military planes are constantly on the outskirts of the valley, leaving contrails that evaporate after a while like they should. The chemtrail planes are different, and spraying is their only function.

For the record, I do not like to bring this up because I do not have pics, but I have seen one of the rumored orbs (data collection I assume) hovering inside a chemtrail. It was gone by the time I ran for a camera, but there is no mistaking that I witnessed some sort of top secret technology somehow related to the chemtrail that was right over my house. I will believe Oswald killed Kennedy before I believe chemtrails aren't a very real phenomenon. The only question is their purpose, which I assume to be nefarious based upon the track record of the government.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here are some pictures of the sky in my area:

My backyard:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84bc74aa253f.jpg[/atsimg]

The forest behind my campus:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a85f6cf3e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a photo of a southwest jet taken from my backyard (with a 300mm telephoto lens):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dedb7db49a8.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is another picture of an airplane I took (notice the lack of spraying equipment?
)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dbbbde39b14.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The airport is to the north of where these pictures were taken, and commercial planes do not fly through the airspace pictured.

If you mean McCarren (careful...I used to live in Las Vegas.....and, flew in many times later in my career) then what you say is incorrect. Nellis is to the North-East of McCarren. And, any airspace restrictions you *think* there are, are at lower altitudes. NOT at cruising levels, overhead. Only major areas that are Restricted, is North-West, to the Groom Lake region, and "Area 51", etc...

Your photos are normal contrails, seen 'em for decades, myself...up close and personal. The fact of McCarren's location is irrelevant, since none of those jets is departing, nor arriving there.

I am quite sure you've also seen the FlightAware website??? Use that, too....to educate yourself.

(Airplanes NOT landing/departing LAS are in green...others, in blue)

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I didn't say that there were restrictions. I said that there typically wasn't much air traffic in the area in question since there are no McCarran runways oriented to the SE/NW, so approaching the airport from the southeast would be fairly pointless. And none of the sprayers ever return to Henderson airport.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You STILL aren't paying attention....there are no *sprayers*:

....since there are no McCarran runways oriented to the SE/NW, so approaching the airport from the southeast would be fairly pointless. And none of the sprayers ever return to Henderson airport.

I told you (twice, now?) that your local airports do NOT matter. And, why even bring up Henderson??

The contrails are NOT made by any air traffic landing or departing from McCarren, North Las Vegas, Henderson or Nellis.

This is Henderson Airport.

The longest Runway is only 6,500 feet. This is a small airport, in terms of large, airliner-type airplanes operating in or out. The length is most critical for take-off performance, especially in the desert, in summer....at your altitude (called "Density Altitude" and how it affects performance).

There is NO scheduled commercial air service in Henderson. (Although, who knows? Maybe in the past, there were small commuter airlines, there?)

If you are wealthy, you could consider hiring a Charter Airline....in small airplanes and business jets.

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Anytime I see a chemtrail thread I tell myself not to get involved with your ridiculous debunking attempts. This time I was unsuccessful, but you still have provided no conclusive evidence, nor have I and this discussion is beat to death. We shall have to agree to disagree, Mr. Matchstick Man.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Check these photos from 1905, several of them look like your last two photos.

picasaweb.google.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107625291942.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I know your comment wasn't directed toward me, but pictures of clouds a century old have nothing to do with the argument at hand. The pictures look similar, so it appears you have some sort of point. But you are comparing apples and oranges. A century-old picture has nothing to do with the countless number of people that are observing planes spraying something in gridlike patterns that turns the sky into a disgusting chemical haze.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It has something very directly to do with the OP though, as he was wondering how such clouds could form.

By showing photos of similar clouds forming before planes were even invented, it demonstrates you can have similar "odd" looking clouds without "chemtrails".

If you want to characterize something as unusual, you need to compare it to what has gone before.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I forgot to emphasize that I am a believer in "chemtrails" but do not let my bias blind my judgment. I keep an open mind on all topics.

Unlike the team of extremist deniers who appear within seconds on any thread about chemtrails. In my experience there's no point in entering any discussion with said members. They are neither unbiased or open minded - nor even that well informed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I prefer the term "extremist pointer-out-of-the-lack-of-evidence". Or just "debunker"

The inability of chemtrail theorists to successfully engage the debunkers could easily be taken by the casual observer as a strong indication of the lack of solid grounding for "chemtrails". Are the debunkers highly trained government rhetoricians? Or do they actually have a point?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I prefer the term "extremist pointer-out-of-the-lack-of-evidence". Or just "debunker"

The inability of chemtrail theorists to successfully engage the debunkers could easily be taken by the casual observer as a strong indication of the lack of solid grounding for "chemtrails". Are the debunkers highly trained government rhetoricians? Or do they actually have a point?

So, 'extremist deniers' it is, then.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm denying you have any evidence.

That might be considered extreme if you actually had some, but since you don't, then isn't it somewhat inaccurate?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

They call themselves extremist pointers of lack of evidence, but they also belong to the club they are pointing at. They have not debunked anything. They blamed my first picture on a regular contrail, and blamed the irregular trail that sprays intermittently on changes in humidity in the atmosphere, yet provide no proof or evidence. They blame the haze in pictures 2 and 3 on clouds because there is stormy weather coming in (this was last night, and now it's almost lunch time and there is still no clouds in the sky, but they are spraying again so I imagine the haze will be visible again soon). They also failed to point out the irregular contrails in those pictures. The 4th and 5th pictures do look kind of clouds, but I was trying to point out that these clouds appeared to be formed out of the haze that was left from the spraying. I know they will say I can't prove this, but they cannot prove what they said, and the observations I made make more sense than theirs.

I browsed the links they provided in earlier posts since I have an open mind and thought i would look at it from there point of view, but it proved nothing, and the content they provided did not relate to my pictures or OP. It seemed like a red herring and that they hoped they could spam those links in the hopes we would all just believe it without even looking into it.

I'm still waiting for the clouds you all guaranteed LOL.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I would love to give you a picture of a cloud. Contrails, sure. Even cloud seeding and aerial firefighting would suffice.
Chemtrails?
Uhh . . .

SeraphNB

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They call themselves extremist pointers of lack of evidence, but they also belong to the club they are pointing at. They have not debunked anything.

Debunking is pointing out bunk - theories based on lack of evidence, like chemtrails. It's about pointing out what is wrong with a theory. That does not necessarily mean you've got to prove the opposing theory.

Say you see a light in the sky, and you say it's a flying saucer for Alpha Proxima. To debunk that I would not have to prove that it was a streetlight, all I have to do is point out that you've got no evidence it's a flying saucer. You have no basis for your belief, so it's just faith.

They blamed my first picture on a regular contrail, and blamed the irregular trail that sprays intermittently on changes in humidity in the atmosphere, yet provide no proof or evidence.

You are referring to this photo:

What exactly are you questioning here? is it:

A) The humidity in the atmosphere varies from place to place
B) Contrail formation depends upon the humidity in the atmosphere.

I can provide evidence for a whole bunch of things, but let's get specific here.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

My main concern with that picture was that the plane was barely visible, and not leaving a contrail, then all of a sudden it starts spraying. Almost like its only purpose for that flight was spraying. Shortly after that, many similar trails appeared in x formation. Each formation had the same start and stop spray technique. You or another member previously blamed it on changes in humidity in the atmosphere. I looked into this in more detail afterwards and could not find any concrete information that would support this. How come the humidity in the atmosphere always seems to produce perfect natural conditions that would cause the x formation that Henry and I have posted in some of our pictures? I would like an applicable explanation on how humidity in the atmosphere can change so drastically in such a short distance that would cause the trails to appear and disappear over and over again.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And can you be more precise about your location in Ontario (within 20 miles), so I can send the men in black around get a satellite photos with your location to illustrate the context of what your photos show.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I would like an applicable explanation on how humidity in the atmosphere can change so drastically in such a short distance that would cause the trails to appear and disappear over and over again.

Consider clouds.

A cloud starts and stops in a very small distance. Some clouds have very well defined edges.

All a cloud is is a region of air where there is so much moisture that the air can't hold it all, so it condenses out into the cloud of tiny water droplets (or snow/ice), depending on the temperature.

If the sky was even in humidity, you'd just see either blue sky, or a solid sheet of cloud. But you don't. Sometimes you see big clouds, sometimes little clouds. Sometimes many, sometimes just a few. Sometimes scattered randomly, sometimes in regular patterns and rows.

Now when there are NO clouds, the atmosphere still has the same variation, but just not enough moisture to form clouds by itself. There are still regions of more or less water, and like the clouds some are big, some are small, sometimes there's lots of them, sometimes just a few. Sometimes the regions will be random, sometimes in regular patterns. Kind of like invisible clouds.

Then a plane comes alone, flies through those regions, spraying out water in the exhaust, and it reveals those regions, painting in the bits of the invisible clouds as it flies through them.

See also:

contrailscience.com...

For refs.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join