It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I still would like to know why the sky is washed out white instead of Azure day in and day out it is white when you look up from the ground.
Anyways good thread and lots of ammo being tossed around and I like it but I do not like white sky's
Regards, Iwinder

Where did you get this idea that the sky has to be blue every day? Have you not ever thought that the weather is dynamic, that humidity is variable, and that weather their is high pressure, or low pressure, can change the visibility?

Do you get upset when it rains and nature has messed up your blue sky?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You've been given plenty of evidence of very nice blue skies in Ontario such as recent photos on Flikr - eg here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

I still would like to know why the sky is washed out white instead of Azure day in and day out it is white when you look up from the ground.
Anyways good thread and lots of ammo being tossed around and I like it but I do not like white sky's
Regards, Iwinder

Where did you get this idea that the sky has to be blue every day? Have you not ever thought that the weather is dynamic, that humidity is variable, and that weather their is high pressure, or low pressure, can change the visibility?

I don't see a blue sky any day now.....I only see a whitewashed out sky.
I would be really happy to have a blue sky once a week now but I can't recall seeing one in the past few years, actually a lot of years but you get the idea.
Hell yes the weather is dynamic and its doing the dynamic thing real good now.
I am asking once again when is the last time you have seen a deep blue sky?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Regarding this chemtrail phenomenon, I do not understand, how clear and sober observations of thousands of people can still be put down as being false. Why dont we proof and disproof the existence of the sun? I am sure, if we go on like people have been going on "proofing" the nonexistence of chemtrails, we will find arguments and reasons to claim, there is no sun...-
I have no agenda for either claiming there are chemtrails nor have I an agenda to claim there are none. I simply look at what happens above my head in the sky and I necessarely come to the conclusion: There is stuff being poured out above my head. Now one does not need to be a rocket scientist to see that. So I can only conclude, that many of the people who still claim, all those who see chemtrails are not capable of observation, have an agenda to claim, there are no chemtrails and maybe are being payed for it...
edit on 1-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

Sigh. You are seeing something known as contrails. There is no evidence they are 'chemtrails'. no one is denying the existence of contrails, which are formed by water condensing under the right conditions behind a plane. What is being challenged is the completely unsupported claim that those CONTRAIL (feel free to google it) are composed of various 'chemicals' which are being 'sprayed' on us for various oft-shifting yet never proven reasons.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I would be really happy to have a blue sky once a week now but I can't recall seeing one in the past few years, actually a lot of years but you get the idea.
Regards, Iwinder

I'm not about to call you a liar, but I don't believe you.

I'm going to assume that when you say "whitewashed," or however you describe it, you mean overcast. I live in one of the cloudiest regions I have encountered besides England. It can go a very long time without a blue sky around here.

But a year? Or longer? That is just ridiculous, I don't care where you live.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Iwinder

I'm not about to call you a liar, but I don't believe you.

I have fewer qualms - if he's not a liar then selectively remembering. There's dozens of photos of blue skies over Ontario on flikr, and the last time I saw a deep blue sky was yesterday (albeit nowhere near Ontario!)

But a year? Or longer? That is just ridiculous, I don't care where you live.

Correct

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
edit on 1-6-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I feel sad for you. Where I live, deep blue skies are the norm, and right now I would love to see some cloud cover that had a dark grey aspect. Shortly after, having it be too wet outside. We need rain. I'll trade you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Regards, Iwinder

Regards, Iwinder

dont want to be a spoilsport or anything but I just went outside....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
as you where asking for pics i wanted to share a few of mine i hope this works lol
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

what is the difference between those and contrails?

just asking.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Awesome pics man. Those sure look abnormal to me compared to regular contrails I am used to seeing. They had some weird coloring to them too. I wonder what that could be. I am sure one of our many self proclaimed scientists/meteorologists will be here shortly to clarify

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Which one had the weird coloring?

Hey I just found some nice contrail photos from 1955:

Suspicious?

edit on 2-6-2011 by Uncinus because: resized image

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The 3rd one that DJCarlosa posted had some odd pigmentation to it. The left picture you provided looks like a regular contrail. The second one looks like regular air traffic at around medium altitude. Those look nothing like the ones I see around here now days. Not even comparable. Nice try though. Compare your pics to Carlos and there is clearly a significant difference.

LOL that was quick by the way, do you get text alerts? Is there an app for that that I'm not aware of? Hook me up bro!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Uncinus

The 3rd one that DJCarlosa posted had some odd pigmentation to it. The left picture you provided looks like a regular contrail. The second one looks like regular air traffic at around medium altitude. Those look nothing like the ones I see around here now days. Not even comparable. Nice try though. Compare your pics to Carlos and there is clearly a significant difference.

LOL that was quick by the way, do you get text alerts? Is there an app for that that I'm not aware of? Hook me up bro!

We have a direct ATS feed into Langley

I suspect the 3rd photo's pinkish hue is just the auto white balance in the camera being thrown by the ratio of colors. It's the same contrail cross as 1, 2 and 4, just zoomed in, which is why the color changed.

I think photos 6,7,8 are of natural clouds, not contrails
edit on 2-6-2011 by Uncinus because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
From Dutchsinse:
stevebeckow.com...

Sorry if already posted.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
From Dutchsinse:
stevebeckow.com...

Approaching storm brings moisture. Reveals contrails.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

LMAO, that was a good one
It made me
, the Langley part I mean.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
2 people on here are really TRYING to convince us that this ACTIVITY is 'NORMAL' and it IS NOT! They are CHANGING THE WEATHER...and nothing you can provide, can CHANGE my mind. Proof is in the pudding! I've observed this SPECIFIC thing...for the past year! I've known about it for several years...but just now trying to figure out WHAT it is?

Today, as a matter of fact, i've seen many planes flying over the same area..and NONE of them have left those trails...just the smaller dissipating NORMAL contrails. Some planes left NOTHING behind. So, how can it be, that on the same day (like yesterday)...1 plane leaves a small trail, and other planes leave LONG streaks in the sky, that spread out during the day...bringing clouds with them, that move TOWARDS the ocean. Dont MOST storms come FROM the ocean? All the storms that i've experienced, since living here, have ALWAYS come FROM the ocean...not from behind me. These trails start from behind me, and move TOWARDS the ocean!

Start from the bottom of the page or the second page and work backwards. I havent had time to arrange them. They're from the last 3 days...not including today.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Do you realize that the atmosphere is not homogeneous? Do you realize that conditions can change rapidly in the atmosphere? Do you understand what conditions are necessary for a contrail to form?

Have a read on www.contrailscience.com, it might clear things up for you a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join