It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace', Museum commissioned in family's African Villag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by Myendica
it would be sweet if you supplied a link to these pictures of articles. Then I would know from where it comes. Is that a Kenyan newspaper? See. I cannot tell..

If you still need a link to those items, you do not really have a real interest in this but I have a link for you and everyone else.

Embassy: Obama not born in Kenya

Hey look, it is even WND. Don't worry, they put their usual spin at the end but the facts unfortunately remain. I am going to Hannah Barbara land tomorrow. Hopefully I can get my hands on Bam Bam's real birth records. Barney and Betty had no legal right to keep him.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

please.. dont assume anything. I dont have an interest? sure.. great link. though your com skills.. ay..

So you asked for a link, I gave you one, and you respond by telling me that I was wrong in assuming your request for that link meant you actually wanted it? My "com" skills?? I wish that since you took the time to write a response, you would have added a full sentence or two so I knew what the hell you were saying.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
this article has an interesting opinion about Obama.

perhaps this is why He fails to respond on many issues, including Kenya.

collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com...

Friday, April 03, 2009

Ritalin, Obama, and the economy

Murray observed yesterday thatIf my child behaved like Obama our family doctor would more than likely tell me he was suffering from *AD/HD. I mean, just look at what Obama's been up to since he's been in office.

When confronted, the backers usually claim that Obama "inherited" all these problems from the Bush administration. Well, that's nothing but a cop out that only separates the two parties even further. Besides, if you take the time to examine the chain of events you will find not only did the Democrats promote sub prime mortgages, Obama himself was part of it.

*The most common symptoms of ADHD are:
Impulsiveness: acting before thinking of consequences, jumping from one activity to another, disorganization, tendency to interrupt other peoples' conversations.
Hyperactivity: restlessness, often characterized by an inability to sit still, fidgeting, squirminess, climbing on things, restless sleep.

i wonder if Obama was (and still might be) a Ritalin kid ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You know that is just the random thoughts of some woman named "Norma" on her free blog, right? Do any of you know the difference between any random thing any stranger says and things that actually matter? She also writes

Abraham believed God. That's what his HOPE was based on. He was convinced that God would keep his word. For this he was counted as righteous. And so are we, children of Abraham, believing in the one who raised Jesus from the dead, making us righteous and bringing us to a place of undeserved, unearned privilege and joy. . . and that's the change.

Really sounds like a qualified doctor who has spent extensive time with Obama diagnosing him, doesn't "Norma."

Is ATS not just going to be a place where people link every free blog they enjoy? Blogspot already does that on its own.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Antiquated1

Is that all you got?

Maybe Obama can mention it when he returns to Kenya, as promised last year:

Saturday, 05 June 2010
President Obama to Visit Kenya

US President Barack Obama has promised the people of Kenya that he will visit the country, which is his late father’s land of birth, before his term in office expires. In a White House interview he granted to the state-owned Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC),

“I am positive that before my service as president is completed I will visit Kenya again, as President of the United States,” he told the KBC.

Source: www.africafrique.com...:president-obama-to-visit-kenya&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=64
(this news source does not make note of Obama being a Kenya born citizen-for the record).

reply to post by anon72

Obama promised to visit Kenya again is all you got?
Some comeback.
Proof positive right there. He is going to go there so he must have been born there? Have fun with your fantasy and the fantasy logic that accompanies it.

i am perplexed as to why your response would contradict the post you were referring to ?

unless of course, you actually believe He was born in Kenya !

how does this add to the thread ?

besides that, it's moot .... i don't THINK Obama Sr. is Obama Jr's (or Obama II's) father in the first place.

by the way, have you ever been to Rome ?

are there tourist traps there ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You know that is just the random thoughts of some woman named "Norma" on her free blog, right? Do any of you know the difference between any random thing any stranger says and things that actually matter? She also writes

Abraham believed God. That's what his HOPE was based on. He was convinced that God would keep his word. For this he was counted as righteous. And so are we, children of Abraham, believing in the one who raised Jesus from the dead, making us righteous and bringing us to a place of undeserved, unearned privilege and joy. . . and that's the change.

Really sounds like a qualified doctor who has spent extensive time with Obama diagnosing him, doesn't "Norma."

Is ATS not just going to be a place where people link every free blog they enjoy? Blogspot already does that on its own.

ya, but it sure does makes sense does it not ?

"Abraham believed God" has nothing to do with Obama's Ritalin use does it ?

and your referal to Abraham isn't even in the article ... or is it ?

your diversionary tactics are pretty good (just like Obama !), however, you can't fool everybody.

i think the article is referring to someone named Murrey (whoever that is), not Norma.

i think Obama is a victim of Ritalin treatment/misuse.

Do any of you know the difference between any random thing any stranger says and things that actually matter?

yes, Obama does this all the time
.... and you are pretty good at it too !

and doctors are the ones prescribing Ritalin.....who would (or did) YOU trust ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
i am perplexed as to why your response would contradict the post you were referring to ?

You even oranged up the question mark at the end and you did not get that? I am not contradicting myself at all.

unless of course, you actually believe He was born in Kenya !

how does this add to the thread ?

Specifically what? I am not even really sure what you are reading into the two different things you quoted, nor which you are referring to now.

besides that, it's moot .... i don't THINK Obama Sr. is Obama Jr's (or Obama II's) father in the first place.

Ok, good for you!

by the way, have you ever been to Rome ?

Yes

are there tourist traps there ?

Find me an inhabited place on Earth that does not have tourist traps. Go to Rome and get yourself a tour guide. Not some official, just a street vendor or better yet, a driver guide claiming to be a tour guide. They will be glad to show you all kinds of places that they just make up all kinds of crazy facts about. If you bring your own umbrella, you should be able to afford the tours. Go see Pompeii and learn all about the god of fire. It is great.

Oh yeah, what does this add to the thread?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You even oranged up the question mark at the end and you did not get that? I am not contradicting myself at all.

yes i did get it !

it tells me you are a believer !

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

ya, but it sure does makes sense does it not ?

"Abraham believed God" has nothing to do with Obama's Ritalin use does it ?

and your referal to Abraham isn't even in the article ... or is it ?

No, it is an example of one of her 3 whole blogs to point out even further, Norma is just a person with some things to say and that is about it.

your diversionary tactics are pretty good (just like Obama !), however, you can't fool everybody.

i think the article is referring to someone named Murrey (whoever that is), not Norma.

Norma is the author. Point being, she is not some journalist or doctor that we can look up and check out. She is some random blogger named "Norma." Apparently aside from feeling that means something, you did not even really read your own blog.

i think Obama is a victim of Ritalin treatment/misuse.

Based on...?

yes, Obama does this all the time
.... and you are pretty good at it too !

and doctors are the ones prescribing Ritalin.....who would (or did) YOU trust ?

I do not even know if you read the posts you respond to. You posted a blog of some things someone named Norma had to say and presented it as some scholarly article and then went on to agree with the assessment you found therein. If you think that this quest to unseat Obama is going to come from a random blog from some person named simply, Norma then more power to you. I just really wished that you understood the difference between an "article" and an online journal entry.

I was sent a blog claiming to have proof that Obama's brother shares DNA with some dead girl in Hawaii. It was a blog by NO ONE in particular. I guess I just cannot believe that anyone who has gotten more than a D in at least 9th grade classes that require sourced reporting would ever go to the trouble of saying - "Hey, some stranger named Norma has an opinion and it seems super important even without any facts or a real source."

I am actually trying to help. Being an ex birther kind of helped me realize long ago what hurt and what helped. There were other birthers back then I would get upset with for pushing lies and ruining what I thought was the real truth behind his birth certificate. Unfortunately, it all turned out to be verifiable and false but if you really still want to convince anyone, you should take my advice.

Step 1. Stop posting random blogs by complete strangers who have little more than an opinion and then parading it around as something that helps your cause.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

yes i did get it !

it tells me you are a believer !

Maybe you cannot read.

He is going to go there so he must have been born there?

The question mark means I am asking that question, not stating that "fact." The premise I was responding to sounded to me like the point was Obama was going to visit Kenya so that must have meant he was born there. That made no sense to me so I was asking if that was actually what was said. That is what that question mark means. Calling it a fantasy in the very next sentence seemed like a pretty big giveaway as well.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i'm glad you are finally admitting that you in fact WERE a birther !!!!

i am not, as i believe Obama has a famous father to be revealed later.

where he was born is inmaterial because i believe the real father was an American.

he most likely was born in Hawaii, but the real father is not Obama Sr.

in fact, the "Obama Sr." name is an oxymoron.

perhaps now we can get to the matters at hand instead of posting meaningless phrases and going off on wild tangents.

what is your main problem with the "birthers" ?

what are their biggest mistakes ?

and you are pretty good at creating Hegelian Dialectics too !

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

well that's not what the post said.

you are jumping to conclusions too fast.

is that some kind of reaction ? or just guilt ?

(note the question marks)

The question mark means I am asking that question, not stating that "fact."

so it IS a fact indeed according to you ?

edit on May-31-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

well that's not what the post said.

That is exactly what the post said. What on Earth do you think the contradiction is? Do you think that Anon72 and I are the same person?

you are jumping to conclusions too fast.

is that some kind of reaction ? or just guilt ?

(note the question marks)

I do not even know what you are talking about. I asked a question and you said I contradicted myself with it because you juxtaposed a post of mine with a post from someone else. Get a point or get moving.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

i'm glad you are finally admitting that you in fact WERE a birther !!!!

Please explain what are you talking about. I am so confused by your posts and your "conclusion."

i am not, as i believe Obama has a famous father to be revealed later.

Ta mae toe / ta maa toe

where he was born is inmaterial because i believe the real father was an American.

he most likely was born in Hawaii, but the real father is not Obama Sr.

in fact, the "Obama Sr." name is an oxymoron.

You have me so lost that I am not sure I want to find my way back any longer. Oxymoron?

perhaps now we can get to the matters at hand instead of posting meaningless phrases and going off on wild tangents.

That is all you have done so far is these oddly spaced one line jabs at nothing. Please explain the crap you are saying about me being a birther and what you think and oxymoron is and what any of it has to do with the topic.

what is your main problem with the "birthers" ?

Aside from all of their arguments relying on ignorance, lies, rumors, or all of the above?

what are their biggest mistakes ?

Start that thread. I will answer it for you.

and you are pretty good at creating Hegelian Dialectics too !

Hey, you are pretty good at meaningless phrases. Must be why you brought them up.

I honestly think you spent this entire page trying to argue with me because you thought I posted something someone else did. Otherwise I have no idea what any of your posts actually mean to me. Maybe you need to get on topic and just pretend I was never here since you cannot seem to have a coherent conversation with me.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

heres a little more info about Ritalin:

www.cpyu.org...

Sadly, youthful abusers of the drug are living behind the myth that prescribed medications are somehow less dangerous than street drugs. In fact, Ritalin is classified by the DEA as a Schedule II substance. Schedule II drugs have strict manufacturing quotas, careful inventory procedures and separate record keeping requirements, because there are dangerous and even lethal side effects. Ritalin is a stimulant with effects similar to - but less potent than - amphetamines.

can you provide any more info ?

and how it may apply to Obama ?

lets dig deep.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The question mark means I am asking that question, not stating that "fact."

so it IS a fact indeed according to you ?

edit on May-31-2011 by xuenchen because:

How familiar are you with the English language?
So far you seem to be clueless on a question mark. Do I also need to explain why "facts" is in between two quotation marks?

This is my problem with the birther arguments. It relies on not having a clue.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I have no clue how you or I would know nearly enough about Obama do diagnose him with a Ritalin requiring drug. I know Ritalin just fine. I do not know Obama that well. Maybe you should introduce us. Me, you, Norma, Obama can all go down and see a doctor together.

Or you can keep just guessing he needs Ritalin because you read it somewhere. Your reading skills have been amazing so far.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
It's theoretically possible that Obama's pregnant mother flew 10,000 miles and gave birth to him in Kenya, but to actually believe that is an extreme case of straw-clutching.

People have just made that idea up because they want to believe that Obama is not a ''natural born citizen'', so they just fill in the yawning gaps in their theory by shoehorning completely unsubstantiated and factually devoid incidents to plug these gaps.

Nobody basing their opinions on impartial, factual evidence would conclude that Obama was born in Kenya.
You summed it up perfectly.

And not only one would have to believe that Obama’s mother flew 10,000 miles to give birth in a foreign country, but she would have to have gone alone, since according to Obama Sr’s immigration papers he didn’t leave the United States until 1964.

So in a time when air travel was extremely expensive, this poor 18 year old student flew alone, pregnant, to a foreign country she didn’t have any connection to and never previously visited, to allegedly meet Obama Sr’s mother, that didn’t spoke any English, to give birth to Obama. And then in a matter of a few days flew back to the United States, and just in case this black child with a foreign name might want to run for President, Obama’s family lied about Obama’s birth place, and managed to fool the authorities, including the intelligence agencies, for 50 years.

And birthers wonder why they aren’t taken seriously.

Not only is this laughable to begin with, but birthers don’t have any evidence to support any of these events they claim happened. Where are the records showing Ann Dunham’s trip to and from Kenya in the summer of 1961? Where are the State Department records? The passport records confirming the trip? Where are the flight manifests? Anything?

Obama being born in Kenya is the foundation of their claims and they can’t prove his mother even went there.

I enjoy conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, but when the premise is based on nothing but fiction it’s not even a theory, it’s just a story. And this one is based on nothing but ignorance and wishful thinking on part of those that refuse to accept that Obama is the legitimate President of the United States.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Antiquate, you seem to enjoy arguing semantics and questioning the grasp of reading skills with everyone who calls you to task. Line by line, the entire day it looks like, you've done nothing but. I do not think you understand the nuances of "kitsch" and how your examples don't relate at all to what the OP is saying.

I never said I was a birther. I do however see the point of the OP, in as much as this man (Obama is in fact POTUS, not an actor or myth or legend or any other thing. And, as POTUS he has had this issue following him, right or wrong. So why does he allow another country to claim stake to being his birthplace when it is not?

Barack Obama WAS indeed registered in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, his ID says Barry Soetoro, his teachers called him Barry Soetoro All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards ( Karty Tanda Pendudaks), which needed to bear the student's legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings. When he applied for his law license it explicitly asks, do you have any other names or former names, he said, no. He says he's a Christian and has never been Muslim, but his ID in Indonesia says was a Muslim. If you do not think that is pertinent (in this day and age especially) then I am not sure what to tell you. His places of worship and friends in Chicago are involved in, and indeed are extremely political. With this POTUS every time you turn around there is some descrepancy. Yes, some are outlandish, but many are indeed facts.

Even those who wore rose colored glasses while viewing Obama, now question his policies and agendas. He's losing favor around the world among those who celebrated him initially, and that is concerning to anyone who is an American citizen, birther or not.

What country, pray tell, are YOU from Antiquated 1.
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheArchaeologist because: spelling etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

A theory, just like the bc nonsense is just another theory that has been debunked a thousand times already. Yes, he did fly home so that she could meet the family but only after Obama was born so sorry your case just got shot to hell.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheArchaeologist
Antiquate, you seem to enjoy arguing semantics and questioning the grasp of reading skills with everyone who calls you to task. Line by line, the entire day it looks like, you've done nothing but. I do not think you understand the nuances of "kitsch" and how your examples don't relate at all to what the OP is saying.

While you are welcom to your opinion, I have to suggest that comparing two people to "everyone" leads me to question your ... Nevermind.

I never said I was a birther. I do however see the point of the OP, in as much as this man (Obama is in fact POTUS, not an actor or myth or legend or any other thing. And, as POTUS he has had this issue following him, right or wrong. So why does he allow another country to claim stake to being his birthplace when it is not?

Another country is not claiming his birthplace. A village of a few thousand people are and the last time I checked, Obama is not president of Kenya. Do you think he can go to any country he wants and dictate what they call their monuments and museums? Lincoln was not a myth or a legend either, you know?

Barack Obama WAS indeed registered in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, his ID says Barry Soetoro, his teachers called him Barry Soetoro

Your proof of any of that is where? What ID are you talking about? When did you get ahold of his registration forms? Aside from some paper online that purports to show his stepdad putting down a name, the rest of this is all new to me. I am going to have to see your sources.

All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards ( Karty Tanda Pendudaks), which needed to bear the student's legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings. When he applied for his law license it explicitly asks, do you have any other names or former names, he said, no.

Until you prove he ever legally went by any other name, I fail to see your point.

He says he's a Christian and has never been Muslim, but his ID in Indonesia says was a Muslim. If you do not think that is pertinent (in this day and age especially) then I am not sure what to tell you. His places of worship and friends in Chicago are involved in, and indeed are extremely political. With this POTUS every time you turn around there is some descrepancy. Yes, some are outlandish, but many are indeed facts.

What "ID" are you talking about? Where is this ID? Then you go on to talk about how he is too associated with a group of Christians?

Proof of any of this, please.

Even those who wore rose colored glasses while viewing Obama, now question his policies and agendas. He's losing favor around the world among those who celebrated him initially, and that is concerning to anyone who is an American citizen, birther or not.

Even I question his policies and agendas. That has nothing to do with where he was born.

What country, pray tell, are YOU from Antiquated 1.
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheArchaeologist because: spelling etc.

The moment any one single bit of my personal information becomes relevant, I will be glad to share it.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join