It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another HAARP attack on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

From what I can see from the video also from what the guy talking sort of explains. It looks like beams of some sort of energy comes across and is read on the radar. Also there are many circular clouds that are forming out of no were. The strangest thing in the video are the beams going across, to me it looks like meteors going across the screen. Although very unlikely to come up on a weather radar.

Like the guy says in the video what do you guys think this could be. Apparently the person that posted it on LL thinks its a haarp attack.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday....kind of strange, but I'm sure someone who knows about radar will enlighten us! I've never seen anything like this before.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Interesting thread! I happen to live in the Northwest part of the country that he is making referance to and the weather has been strange up here...flooding like I have never seen. I posted a thread on the flooding a few days ago and the flooding not only continues...but it is getting worse by the minute.

Anyway...good stuff...I would like to hear some of ATS's experts on HAARP chime in on this one.
edit on 30-5-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's just our government trying to make these circles into heart shapes to show their love for us. They will soon prefect it and will surely know then how much they really care.... O'my government, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I live in Roundup Montana. Currently we are experiencing a huge flood. All roads in and out of town have been closed due to the severe flooding. Half of our town is underwater and we have a boil order for our water from Disaster Emergency Services. The National guard is here trying to help us out and many people are now homeless. It's all very crazy! Also we have 250 percent more snow in the mountains that has not yet melted so more problems are on the way. I have noticed those rays coming out of Great Falls everyday for a week when I look at our weather on intellicast and large rings coming off of Glasgow,Mt. Don't know what they mean but they seem to be causing some serious craziness here. This weather is unprecedented in Montana. I would love to here what some of you experts have to say.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I doubt this is HAARP. Those "lines" on the radar are magnetic field lines, like the ones when you shake iron filings onto a piece of paper with a magnet laying on it; and they make field lines. Simply, the odd magnetic anomalies over the Yellowstone area are North Pole shifts. When it starts to shift, magnetic north, there will be more than one North pole briefly, until the flux settles down and "flips" or "returns" to where it was.

The reason radar is picking this stuff up is due to it being very sensitive and being in HD, we can see lots more than we used to see. I saw that anomaly over Yellowstone during the Joplin tornado and another SE of there in Oklahoma. The crust is thinner there from Yellowstone, Oklahoma, and down into Arkansas, almost like a HAARP curve, but it's magnetic flux shifting positions. IMHO.

Here's an image for reference, and note the red circles (day of Joplin Tornado.)

At first, I thought it was some kind of HAARP evidence, but now I strongly feel as if this is magnetic and related to the pole shift.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
makes since but probably might not cut it. Are there any weather radar experts on ATS?

new topics

top topics

join