It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My CG Artwork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Raelsatu's Portfolio

Hello ATS, I'm a 3d/graphic artist. I've been spending more and more time on ATS, and thought I'd like to share my gallery with anyone who's interested.
Peace and blessings

Click on CG Compendium for my gallery, and view images in slideshow mode for better quality. Here's a link to my deviant art for the high res images.

DeviantArt

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

OO that's is really good man..

You're getting paid for this? Should be!

Awesome.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Those are some amazing creations.
What inspires you? And how long does one of your more complex works take to "complete".

I quoted complete because most of the artists, I know, never feel like their really done.
Even with they work with media that dries..

Again great work, I look forward to seeing more.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

OO that's is really good man..

You're getting paid for this? Should be!

Awesome.

Thanks. =] Not yet though. I've been self-learning over the past 4 years but haven't made any money off it yet. It started off as a hobby but at this point I want to make it my way of living as well.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Those are some amazing creations.
What inspires you? And how long does one of your more complex works take to "complete".

Many thanks. Sometimes I have a vivid dream and that's what inspires me. Sometimes I just think of a piece in my mind and work from there, but it usually doesn't end up the way I originally intended. Many things inspire me. =] I spend anywhere from 20-100 hours on a piece, sometimes more, but with time my workflow is getting more efficient. Also my older works up until very recently I didn't texture, so that's something big I'm going to be working on in future renderings.

I quoted complete because most of the artists, I know, never feel like their really done.
Even with they work with media that dries..

Exactly! I feel this way after every single piece I "finish". I look back and rarely am I satisfied. But this is what keeps me striving to improve with every one. For example my Steamangel, the lighting wasn't too great and lacked depth in the character. My next character will have more depth hopefully.

Appreciate the comment!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very nice work. I like the colors.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Cool cheese bro, I like Prism Of Capion reminds me of zone of the enders video game, by chance were you influenced by it. And also the Matrioshka Saigo Suit, is awesome... your pretty good.

And also the Steamangel Laeviticos, its got a clockwork knight type of feel to it, thought the sword blade could of been more along the lines with the rest of the steamangel and sword hilt, and not seem like a big switch knife.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to say-

AWESOME work. Gorgeous actually. Has a lot of emotion and depth unlike a lot of Zbrushers and Blenders out there who produce really flat looking stuff with no feeling.

Really really impressive. Love the colors as well.

MM

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I added you on deviant art. Again, very excellent work.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Great, thanks. =] I see I already commented on your page. I'll be posting a new piece soon, within the next week or 2. I was supposed to have it finished already but my computer and 3ds max have been treating each-other badly; crashing, lagging, etc. I just installed 16GB RAM and it's helping some though.

reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thank you. For Prism of Capion, the mecha model I based off of a friends' (ProgV) concept. Many people have told me it reminds them of ZoE, and although I never played it I looked it up after people mentioned it and I can see the resemblance.I agree about the Steamangel character somewhat, I didn't render him quite the way I wanted, so it turned out to not have much depth. I'm thinking about doing a re-render/composition. Thanks again. =]

reply to post by Mr Mask

oOo Thank you! I'm glad you could enjoy it. With the development of my own style I've tried to display more emotion/strong colors and with an illustrative sense. I do find that alot of 3d artist adhere to general 3d processes and their work look very similar, so I really try to stray from that while at the same time retaining the integrity of the 3d aspect. However I'm relatively a new artist, and I have alot of time to improve my skills, plus get into 2d digital painting. Peace.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Holy crap. Grant your skill upon me please? Very nice work man.

top topics

join