It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Procter & Gamble, Satan, Symbols in Consumer Products & the Number 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In 1981 when I was very young my family attended a non denominational Christian Church. One Sunday a young man stood up and said that Procter & Gamble was owned by Satan Worshipper's and to look for the symbols of a crescent moon on their products and the number 666. He said that many other companies were owned and run by Satan Worshipper's also. I remember going home thinking that I would never use crest toothpaste again. lol

Here is a link that speaks about it: www.barr-family.com...

Another link: www.deseretnews.com...

Procter and Gamble denies this of course.

Over the years I have wondered....are there many companies owned by Satan Worshipper's...how would one know...how prevalent are they in our society.
edit on 30-5-2011 by caladonea because: add another link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think as long as YOU are not a Satan worshiper (if you believe it's wrong) then you will be ok. I understand not wanting to support something that is against your beliefs. But we really have no way of knowing. There's really not much one can do about anything like that. God knows your heart and your intentions. And just like you have your personal beliefs, so do others. They may seem "wrong" to you. But they may seem right to other people.
To answer your question though, I don't know of any companies ran specifically by Satan worshipers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wow, i almost forgot about this!! i heard about procter and gamble being a satanic company. i also heard that on certian dates they use the factory for rituals and pray over the massive vats of shampoo and stuff to send demons into it. scary stuff if true

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All the signs are there ...they require the mark to be shown publicly.....moslems and satanists follow the crecent....pretty much the same..source

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So... Somebody randomly said something without any hard fact/evidence attached to their statements and you made a life-long decision based on that?

Oh dear...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Dear caladonea,

I must say that I have heard this for decades and no proof whatsoever has even been given that Proctor and Gamble is run or owned by satanists. Are there satanists, sure there are, some openly say so on this site. The rumor was started by competitors. I am not saying anything about the quality of the company or their products although I like Crest toothpaste. I don't know the owners of the company; but, do believe in innocent until proven guilty. Just my take on it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Proctor & Gamble are "evil".
Whether connected with "Satan", "Illuminati" or ect., is always open for much debate.

There's one thing they are fully guilty of.
And that is animal cruelty. As they are the worst offenders of it.

One of the many references:
PangKills

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
About . com

Here's proof that you can't stop an urban legend, not even in a court of law. In 1997, Procter & Gamble filed the most recent in a series of lawsuits against Amway Corporation and several of its distributors for allegedly spreading rumors to the effect that P&G, maker of familiar household products such as Mr. Clean and Tide laundry detergent, is affiliated with the Church of Satan.

The article goes on to say that Proctor and Gamble is a publicly owned corporation, it's a pretty good read, you can find the evidence of the court case and lots of other info... it's a 2 page article.

Even the Christian Church addresses this issue:

This rumor is entirely false and has been harmful to the witness of the gospel as well as unfair to Procter & Gamble.
It is a sin to “give false testimony” Exodus 20:16

There's even an entry about it on Snoopes . com

This information is presented after a 5 minute search on Google!
It is NOT hard to find out the truth.

(P.S. "Satan worshipers" are Christian in essence, as other religions don't believe in a "Satan")

~Deny Ignorance~

new topics

top topics

join