It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MBPD investigates weekend violent crimes...Why Does This Always Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - During this busy Memorial Day weekend on the Grand Strand, police have seen a number of crime reports coming in.

According to Captain David Knipes with the Myrtle Beach Police Department, one violent crime report came in early Saturday morning and Sunday morning there were five other reports of violent crime as well as numerous incidents reported Monday morning.

At 3:00 a.m. Saturday, police were told that a man was robbed at gun point on 11th Avenue South past Oak Street. Two men with semi-automatic pistols were reported to have held up a man, taking $40 and jewelry.

At 11:36 p.m. Sunday, a White woman approached a security employee at Family Kingdom and claimed she was raped by several Black males. Shortly after being told to call the police, the security worker said he witnessed the same woman with a White man approach the victims. The man pointed a shotgun at the victims. The victims fled and declined further police involvement.

Why in the hell can't they go down to Myrtle Beach and act like Human Beings not like sex crazed beasts... I lived there for 12 yrs and it was the same old $hit every year. White people hijacked, beaten robbed, raped, etc.....I thought they were going to ban this crap after what happen a couple of yrs. ago down there. If you can't act like a human being, keep your A$$ home from now on and rob, rape and pillage your own people. You give the decent Black citizens of Myrtle Beach and every where a bad name with this stupid a$$ mess you do down there every year.....Stay Home, ruin your neighborhood.....if you want to act like animals go back to the frigging woods.....

www.wmbfnews.com...

P/S...And don't come at me with any racist $hit...My mother and father both owned business while I was coming up and I was raised by a black family for 16 yrs. From the age of 2 yrs. old till 18.Mu father and mother worked 12-14 hrs a day. I stayed with this family more hrs in a day than I was at home with my own mother and father....I love the lady that raised me just as much as my mother and still do till this day....
edit on 30-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you don't want people breathing down your back about race...then stop bringing race into it. You can still ask the *stupid criminals* to stay home without mentioning their race or background. Crime after all comes in all colors, and victims after all, come in all colors, and towns after all, house all colors...
edit on 30-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: I had to fix my dictionary..lol

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

By headline and category choice it seemed like we were going to Chit Chat about a topic. After reading your OP I see I was hoodwinked into reading a Rant.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What will come first...

Pot legalized or ET disclosure?

Maybe the feds get so high they do both

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
If you don't want people breathing down your back about race...then stop bringing race into it. You can still ask the *stupid criminals* to stay home without mentioning their race or background. Crime after all comes in all colors, and victims after all, come in all colors, and towns after all, house all colors...
edit on 30-5-2011 by tracehd1 because: I had to fix my dictionary..lol

How can you not bring race into it when every person doing the attacking was black and everyone attacked was white.Kind of hard to not bring race into something like what was reported on. Would have been a foolish post if I were to have said these people beat, raped and robbed these people. Yes, all colors do wrong. But, this article happened to be about what blacks at black bike week did to whites. I don't play the politically correct game no matter what color anyone is. If whites screw up, I get on them, if blacks, the same, if mexican, the same, if chiness, the same. People have to start taking responsibility for what they do no matter the color.Study the facts and see who does what to who..it's very interesting.....you may even find out that the white man always gets the shaft and then he is called a racist for speaking out on it....I don't play that game. I quit kinder garden because my teacher said it was time for recess.....
edit on 30-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

join