It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - "Undermining America" Via Secret Societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm always amazed at some of the stuff on the official congressional records throughout the past..

If you want to keep reading this particular document, here's the link to it; this topic is from page 10...

Some might recall, I did a thread a while back that contained another area of this record and other 1940's documents earmarking September 2001 for a start date. That thread is here if you're curious..

So, curious of your thoughts on "undermining america" in this document..

edit on 30-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Checking out the links now. The notion of September '01 being the start date is creepy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One thing I don't get is why now. Why don't they do it before during those days? I', sure they'll be quite successful have they started earlier

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Obviously things have been in play for a long time.. Many researchers attribute the process of swaying the public is like the old boiling frog analogy.. Rapid change is too perceptive.. But do it over a long period and it can become more unnoticed.
edit on 30-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Oh so you mean they need to allow certain events to play in motion( World War 2, creation of UN, Cold War, 911 etc) in order for the dominoes to fall?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I think the whole thing is too complicated for any of us to fully grasp, but I do think that there were very few accidents throughout the last few hundred years of history. For example, the provoking of Pearl Harbor..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

I think the whole thing is too complicated for any of us to fully grasp, but I do think that there were very few accidents throughout the last few hundred years of history. For example, the provoking of Pearl Harbor..

Like Franklin Roosevelt said...

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Now, who was our President in December of 1941? Oh...right!

So many levels to this picture. Most of which we'll never, ever know of.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
See also, JFK speaks on conspiracy:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Originally posted by rstregooski

Like Franklin Roosevelt said...

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Now, who was our President in December of 1941? Oh...right!

So many levels to this picture. Most of which we'll never, ever know of.

nailed it..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The document may be real but no one is planning to undermine america for peace or for some all-powerfull british union. The conspiracy of a one world satanic state goes back to ancient history and the old testament.

Masonry studies mysticism and controls the finances of the world through private central banking. It is said that the knights templar, who fought against muslims in the holly crusade, went to jerusalem to conquer christian relics and thus control&pervert religion. They were too powerful even for kings and queens, thus they were chased out of europe and went to scotland where they covertly practiced their trade from there and then founded free-masonry and many other secret societies.

From there on it gets more complicated and I don't feel like explaining stuff that will be difficult to comprehend. Lets just say most governments are on the same page and welcome an nwo from some underground lair.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
See also, JFK speaks on conspiracy:
www.youtube.com...
No. He doesn't.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Masonry studies mysticism

Sort of, sometimes.

and controls the finances of the world through private central banking.

Not at all.

It is said that the knights templar...went to jerusalem to conquer christian relics and thus control&pervert religion. They were too powerful even for kings and queens

Your second statement should explain your first. The charges came from jealous monarchs, and their baseless nature was secondary to their usefulness.

thus they were chased out of europe and went to scotland where they covertly practiced their trade from there and then founded free-masonry and many other secret societies.

Actually, the Halliwell Manuscript claims a meeting of Freemasons took place around 926 AD. Were that the case, they would predate the Knights Templar by almost 200 years.

From there on it gets more complicated and I don't feel like explaining stuff that will be difficult to comprehend.

The fact that it's built on falsehoods probably doesn't help matters.

new topics

top topics

join