It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous source for Area 51 book revealed? Counter disinformation over disinformation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is the latest on the controversy over Annie Jacobsen's book:

Anonymous source for Area 51 book revealed?
bragalia.blogspot.com...

This is how this game is being played: counter disinformation over disinformation..........and it's all done with a purpose.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

Believe this thread was already started here

If at first you don't succeed....SEARCH

Happy Posting!

Mac
edit on 30-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if actual government officials or secret ops guys come on this site?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhaler
Can anyone tell me if actual government officials or secret ops guys come on this site?

That is quite obvious, from what I can tell.

Going back to Annie Jacobsens, book, Caladonea suggested an interesting take.
But here is my take on all this:

I agree to Caladonea's suggestion that all this was jointly programmed, i.e., the revelation of both counter disinformation over intended disinformation, by several parties involved in this.
The timing of National Geographic special and the publication of Annie Jacobsen's book.....is quite interesting. Annie Jacobsen was a consulting producer of the National Geographic special.
Annie Jacobsen, I believe, intentionally created a brilliant strategy for her book....which was separately done from the National Geographic special.
I do not think she had been fooled. She was not used as a disinformation person. This was well calculated in advance.
This was all intended. Her book is rapidly becoming a best-seller....and the only reason for her book to go up the charts was because she allowed many reviewers to take up the controversy (i.e., the last few pages of her otherwise, boring, straightforward book on Area 51, which would never have sold). And most reviewers fell for this trap and succeeded in sensationalizing her book.
Annie Jacobsen's 'anonymous' interviewee fell for the trap by agreeing to thrown in a ludicrous disinformation (which he was well aware of, as well as Annie Jacobsen - as disinformation) for her book.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

if they did we would never know.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by Fastriver

Believe this thread was already started here

If at first you don't succeed....SEARCH

Happy Posting!

Mac
edit on 30-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

Please contribure to that thread.

closed.

top topics

join