It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the only good thing about cnn war coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
well living in the sticks the only news source on tv we get is cnn, aside from the networks. the only good thing i can gather is during the war they have scrapped crossfire so i don't have to listen to the "Forehead" Paul Begala, and the "Ragin' Cajun" James Carville.

what does everyone think of the cable news networks war coverage? i've seen many polls on this and Fox News seems to be blowing the others out of the water in opinion on the coverage. to me polls are very dubious though, they always have an agenda behind them, so i like to ask real people.

[Edited on 3/29/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
AegisFang,

I've had the opportunity to play couch potato during the entire war thus far and switched continually between CNN, MSNBC, and FOX. I think Fox news is the lesser of the three evils.

With that said, I find the overall coverage extremely biased and all three networks have far too many blowhards talking through their paper @ssholes regarding assumptions and predictions. How unfortunate that an American needs to find out relevancy and unbiased truth by searching the internet because the powers that be have the entire media waving a great big American flag 24/7 and making it appear that our crap doesn't stink.

Then again, maybe our administrations crap really doesn't stink.

deleted

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
CNN, Al-Jazeera, Sky News, Reuters, and MSNBC, and then try to dissemenate the truth from there....

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've been watching CNN and Fox but I realize they are very biased, I just like alot of the pictures and footage they provide. I look around alot on the web for other news and views, you have to do your own detective work to come up with as close to the truth as possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I admit it, I am a Fox fan.

I prefer it over cnn
still can't stand O'Reilly, Cavuto, or Hannity, they just bring out anger in me.

I check reuters site often.

wish I had access to other news agencies on tv

sometimes I watch BBC
but still

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All news channels have bias. I've been watching FOX and MSNBC but I mainly get my news from online sources. You can't trust the news channels to give you the whole story because 99% of the time they don't.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
FOX is the best to me. Bill O'Reily awsome show, and what other news station allowed Steve from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to come on? Heck, they had fun with it, the scroller at the bottom had stuff like "Steve trusts people with large ears over people with small ears" and other funny things.

Cavuto ok, but like the stuff in the morning the best.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
FOX is the best to me. Bill O'Reily awsome show, and what other news station allowed Steve from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to come on? Heck, they had fun with it, the scroller at the bottom had stuff like "Steve trusts people with large ears over people with small ears" and other funny things.

Cavuto ok, but like the stuff in the morning the best.

top topics

join