It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big List Of Suppressed Technologies Related To Energy. We Are Being Deceived Once More...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If the technology is suppressed, why is there so much information about it? That's sort of an oxymoron isn't it? The internet is full of free energy devices. There are published patents available (or used to be until the patent office demanded a working model). There is nothing to prevent anyone from making use of them.

information leaks...doesnt mean its not being suppressed...just means somewhere along the line it leaked and is now on the internet..and once its on the internet its hard to stop.

there is a lot stopping just ANYONE from making use of them...at least on a large scale and not just for themselves...most people dont have the finance, the knowledge, the man power or mechanical power to create these things...and if the world is going to change for the better in regards to energy then these things need to go mainstream. also just because its on the internet doesnt mean everyone knows it...infact id say 90% wouldnt.

it sounds like your suggesting that big corporations are totally fine with new ways to create free energy and remove our need for oil which they profit from so greatly...come on dude thats a bit naive isnt it? ofcourse they will want to stop this stuff from going public.

at the very least..they'l want to take this stuff and try and figure out how they can profit from it just as much so that when it comes to that point where the world has no choice but to move on from fossil fuels..these corporations can already be 1 step ahead.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
might want to introduce something else that comes into play, such as power. The one's with money will not stop until they have all the power they can muster to control the people. plus there is a site that gives people designs of Free Energy Generators but for me, I'm looking for ways/schematics for pulse laser guns.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
plus there is a site that gives people designs of Free Energy Generators

Yet no-one has ever built one that works. I remember back in the late 90's when plans were put on the net to modify certain PAYG cell phones to get free calls before the provider in question finally fixed the hack. Believe me, people were all over it. You could mod them yourself or buy them modded, with prices ranging from double to triple figures, depending on the entrepreneurial spirit of the modder. The reason they were so prolific was people were getting something for free using a technology that worked. Yet no-one has built one of these so-called "over unity" devices from plans off the internet. Because they don't work. Quite simply, if there were plans for actual, working "over unity" devices on the net, they would be everywhere. This site alone would be buzzing with people swapping tales about how they took their home off the grid, took their parent's home off the grid, sorted their friends out, etc. etc. etc. Word would spread across the net like wildfire. It would become mainstream knowledge overnight. Why has this not happened? Because these so-called "over unity" plans simply do not work. No grand conspiracy here.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Hello,
Money is money and the money that controls the oil industry will control other (future) forms of energy. The question is when? The answer is: whenever a future form of energy is expected to generate more money that conventional forms at the present moment, and preserve the status quo (if a free energy technology don't have a bussiness model attached (that will allow a continuous exploitation of the people) you will not see it).

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh and apparently poltergeist reports and other strange phenomenon increase alongside these lights (which foreshadow and happen during quakeS)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Memories and documentation are hardly "conjecture," sweetheart. So, yes. I have personal experience and documentation. What else can One have when the tech is kept tightly under wraps and One has no other access?

Actually, it is conjecture:

con·jec·ture    /kənˈdʒɛktʃər/ Show Spelled [kuhn-jek-cher]
noun, verb, -tured, -tur·ing. –noun
1. the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
2. an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
3. Obsolete . the interpretation of signs or omens. –verb (used with object)
4. to conclude or suppose from grounds or evidence insufficient to ensure reliability. –verb (used without object)
5. to form conjectures.

Let Us ask WHO is determining "proof." Di *I* have enough proof for Me? Yes, I do. I do not theorize - I KNOW. I do not guess. I KNOW. I do not speculate. I KNOW. MY source (My father) is completely reliable, and therefore, I do not suppose anything.

So... I do not at all "conjecture." I witness.

No lack of evidence that electrogravitics was being studied in the 1950's. (Again, read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.) Ergo, it is admissible.
edit on 5/31/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

Electrogravitics is a failed hypothesis proposed by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect. The term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley,[2] Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found. Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magnetohydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Brown's "electrogravitics" .

Failed hypothesis.

Oooo! Good of You to fail SOURCE! But *I* found it. It's Wikipedia - there Ya go using a VERY reliable source - not. Yeah, I'm sure They keep tabs on info regarding Their black ops tech. "Failed hypothesis" My rear end.

Here's better sources:

users.erols.com...

www.padrak.com...

www.scribd.com...

I am unsure why things MUST be "peer reviewed." Since the system of peer review is biased towards a set world view, new and/or disruptive technology will NOT get positive peer review no matter how valid the work is.

Frankly, I have little faith at all in peer review.

*Sigh* yet again, someone rubbishing peer-review when they have no knowledge or experience of it. Peer-review gave you the computer you are using right now, they internetwork that we are communicating through, the very medicine which has most likely saved you from various fatal diseases, put the satellites into space that allow you to talk on your mobile etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. The old line of "they keep out anything that goes against the status quo" has absolutely no basis whatsoever. Time and time again the status quo has been overthrown by new discoveries that can and have been independently verified (i.e. not internet board conjecture).

Well, You can keep that candy-coated view. If it deals with overunity I can assure You it's virtually impossible to get anywhere with peer review. And since I KNOW overunity exists, it's not because it's bunk. (You'd think that things should receive peer review regardless - thereby ensuring that work is placed in the proper category, and that there is no bias in work selected for review.)
edit on 5/31/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nokola Tesla invented the free energy device in 1930 to run his Pierce Arrow automobile for a week. It is a very well recorded history. I think his fundamental problem was that he could not convince himself let alone others that such things can be possible even if he performed the feat in reality. He scrapped the whole project after he was criticized by the media that he was performing 'black magic". If he could prove his device with mathemactical detail in fundamental physics, for example, in the theory of Maxwell's electromagnetism, I don't think he would have scrapped it.

He couldn't back up his working device with mathematics by proving why the known theory of electricity and magnetism was wrong and in what way.

This has been the same problem for all of the free energy device researchers. If you can't prove that the fundamental local energy conservation law in physics has been wrong, your device can not be right. And the reason that the law was wrong should also be the cause of your free energy device itself.

It may work but it could be a black magic or a pure coincidence that can not be repeated in real life situation, which means it is useless.

You may not know very well, because there was no fanfare about it, but this mystery has been solved.

Google "Physics of free energy device". It is completely open to the public. There should be huge fan fare about it, but obviously the main stream media is not interested in it. Physics of Free Energy Device

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Nokola Tesla invented the free energy device in 1930 to run his Pierce Arrow automobile for a week. It is a very well recorded history. I think his fundamental problem was that he could not convince himself let alone others that such things can be possible even if he performed the feat in reality. He scrapped the whole project after he was criticized by the media that he was performing 'black magic". If he could prove his device with mathemactical detail in fundamental physics, for example, in the theory of Maxwell's electromagnetism, I don't think he would have scrapped it.

He couldn't back up his working device with mathematics by proving why the known theory of electricity and magnetism was wrong and in what way.

This has been the same problem for all of the free energy device researchers. If you can't prove that the fundamental local energy conservation law in physics has been wrong, your device can not be right. And the reason that the law was wrong should also be the cause of your free energy device itself.

It may work but it could be a black magic or a pure coincidence that can not be repeated in real life situation, which means it is useless.

You may not know very well, because there was no fanfare about it, but this mystery has been solved.

Google "Physics of free energy device". It is completely open to the public. There should be huge fan fare about it, but obviously the main stream media is not interested in it. Physics of Free Energy Device

did you read the stuff above about UFOs and Earthquake Lights? Wasn't tesla inspired by pyrmaids?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Going to have to call your bluff, Tesla was not as forgotten as you think. Infact There are several museums that have been around for a long time www.tesla-museum.org.../m&opc=sub2 for example since 1952 or the one in Colorado Springs, CO, which I'm not entirely sure when it was opened but it's been atleast 25 year. Tesla wasn't forgotten by those around him.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

See the biggest problem I have in believing the government is covering up alternative more efficient energy sources is this. if they existed, the government could nationalize them, then tax the people indefinably as a user tax. Basically a vampire ploy. Give the people something in exchange for their freedom and liberty. Energy, in this modern world, is quite simply the one way ticket to total domination. The government with free energy not only controls its citizens without question, but the entire modern world as well.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Anything an actual profit can be made of, you can be sure it wont be suppressed for long. Thats human nature. Thats why I quit believing in all this suppressed science stuff. The world is an extremely competitive place and if something comes along that is better, it will be used.

I find that hard to believe. You mean to tell me that if I started a company that sold cheap perpetual motion machines that were efficient enough to power your home or your vehicle for free, you think I would live long enough to see it actually a benefit from it?

I would be either bought out, (which is probably what happens in most cases) or setup, or would conveniently "go missing" or "commit suicide"

When there are TRILLION dollar businesses at stake, I seriously doubt they'll just roll over and accept some kid was clever enough to make them irrelevent.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Guys, the pyramids are still a mystery to us, perhaps even covered up by history/govt! We believe Egyptions lacked higher technology.

Ufo orb sightings show up along ley lines - pyramids, military sites - and volcanos/earthquakes.

There's also the earthquake light phenomenon, only recently stumbled across by science, in which UFO orbs show up in increased tectonic activity. They are linked to internal Earth electrical currents, even carried through underground.

Tesla was inspired by pyramids.

No one thinks these dots are worth connecting more ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People who dismiss this information off hand without every doing any research choose ignorance.

In our current system, goods are produced to fail, to keep the wheels of the economy turning. What is so hard to believe that the PTB would suppress energy that they can not control.

Anybody who understands technology, and has demonstrated abilities with technology knows full well that things could be done a great deal more efficiently, and that things are done in a very inefficient manner on purpose, which is to keep the system alive, so that the elites can skim off the top.

What the internet is doing, is making this information far more easily accessed, so that suppression gets hard and harder to complete. Currently the idea is to keep us caught up in the rat race so that we don't have enough time to find self sufficiency.

Don't let the liars and cheats fool you. We pay far too much into the system. Government isn't the biggest problem, corporations are. By maintaining a system where we must tap into the system for energy, they are able to control us. This was all brought about early in the industrial revolution, when large sums of capital were needed for mass production. The need for massive capital has been eliminated by technology.

Now we just need to make the necessary steps to get out from under the thumb of the ICs

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

People who dismiss this information off hand without every doing any research choose ignorance.

Evidence. Credible evidence. Peer-reviewed science, independent laboratory tests from credible institutions. The burden of proof is on those who claim to break the known laws of physics. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Anything less is simply insufficient as you are no longer preaching to the choir. Claims are ten a penny, evidence is hard to come by. If the evidence is so compelling, where is it?
edit on 31-5-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

here in the UK - you can buy free energy devices - they are called micro wind turbines - and for a GBP 8oooor upwards [ dependant on total output ] investment can build a systemthat will power houses , farms and small rural businesses

less common are micro hydro electric instalations - costunknown - but once installed provide free power

in iceland geothermal plants are also sold - in various scales [ i dont know the cost ]

so yes - free energy systems are sold - are you really claiming that the people supplying the hardware for these systems make zero profit ??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest
reply to post by hawkiye

Going to have to call your bluff, Tesla was not as forgotten as you think. Infact There are several museums that have been around for a long time www.tesla-museum.org.../m&opc=sub2 for example since 1952 or the one in Colorado Springs, CO, which I'm not entirely sure when it was opened but it's been atleast 25 year. Tesla wasn't forgotten by those around him.

What bluff? I said they "tried" to erase him from history I didn't say they succeeded. They came close though. Ten or more years ago if you asked anyone who Tesla was most would not have a clue. Now days most have at least heard of Tesla.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I see that no one was able to provide any information regarding the supposed
Tesla "free energy" system.

One meaningless reference to a car and there is no evidence to support the claim.

Free energy is much like UFOs, maybe there is a grain of truth but it is buried
under megatons of fantasy and nonsense.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

credible institutions

What credible institutions?

Most of the technology innovations are developed by people outside of the institutions, so why would we make institutions the gate keepers for technological innovation?

The problem is that institutions are barriers to innovation, not enablers. Typically, institutions are the last group to embrace new technology, just as they are continuously behind the curve in new movements in art.

The bigger problems is that institutions have managed to insert themselves into the equation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I sure did as i see it...
The FACTS are out there...No doubt..

But if you cut of the flow of information the FACTS
will remain SILENT...

There are cracpots in every corner..
It´s up to you to identify them.

If we just spam the flow with information...The REAL fact will be in the stream.
That way the ones wanting to constrain the damaging FACTS wont be able
to do so in time...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join