It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting some documentaries with links on Paranormal topics [Feel free to contribute]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Today I was bored and flipping channels on my TV and I saw a show called Haunted History on the history channel. Now most of that stuff is kinda lame. So I figured that maybe you guys had some awesome documentaries that are similar.

Like getting to the bottom of where legends came from and stuff. I'd love to watch some documentaries on that.

edit on 5/30/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Spirit World by Chris Everard.
2nd

edit on 30-5-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Can you link me to where I can find it? Like a youtube link or something?

Edit: Is it the one about Chemtrails?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Finally I have an opportunity share the history of some really cool place I live close to

I've been to this place around twenty times within the past two years and weird stuff happens nearly every trip. There's a "crybaby bridge" legend where you can supposedly hear the cries of an infant that was drowned by its own mother long ago in a creek that runs through the hollow. I have had a lot of weird experiences out there and I'm more than willing to link you to a Facebook blog I wrote about it.

Back to your original request... some woman decided to interview the residents of this place about its history since many of them are direct descendants of the original settlers. They offered information they found in their grandparents' journals and whatnot to be included in this book. I read through most of it and I can honestly say its very interesting. You can view a scanned copy here.

And a short news report of the area's history: here.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Thank you for contributing. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I'm sure it will be entertaining nonetheless.

Haha but do you know any documentaries?

Edit: Also please link me to the facebook blog.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Let me know if you can't access this. I tried making it viewable by "everyone": www.facebook.com...

And I don't really know of any good documentaries. I just do Youtube searches for local paranormal investigating groups, lol. I just watched some "Mothman" documentary a few weeks ago at my friend's house on Netflix. I'll try to find the name of it even though it was kind of boring at first.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
here you go this site has hundreds of episodes of any paranormal
show you can think of ..

Extreme Ghost Hunter
enjoy

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I saw a 2 hour Ghost/Shadow People Documentary on the SyFy Channel called Children of the Grave.

I am not sure how credible the film makers, The Booth Brothers, are but it was one of the few paranormal shows (and I have watched many) that actually creeped me out a bit. The last half hour about Zombie Road Shadow People, if not faked, is completely insane.

Could not find the documentary on YouTube (I am sure you could find it free online somewhere) but here is a 4+ minute preview I found so you can see if it's something worth looking for:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.beyondfleshandblood.com... is a website in the process of filming paranormal testimonies and a documentary.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

top topics

join