It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Dates Have Dried Up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed we are not getting dates for when "Disclosure" will be announced? For years people where giving dates for full disclosure (All of them wrong) However for quite awhile now, no one is giving a date for disclosure. I wonder why.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nope: September, 2011 as stated by Sargel18.

blog.sargel18.com...

There is no shortage of profits. Just gotta Google a little bit longer
edit on 30-5-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People are tired of being wrong for the sake of getting attention.

That would be my guess.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I imagine a lot of the 'Disclosure is imminent' people are probably waiting until Dec 22, 2012 gets closer. If I were more of an optimist (rather than a realist) I would say that people have wised up to their garbage, but sadly I know that's not true. You can never convince the 'True Believer's' that there really isn't anything to disclose other than the governments depressing lack of knowledge about the reality that probably lies behind the UFO phenomena.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

OK, just putting a note up at 12:10 PM Dec2 2010. As everyone knows who has worked with me 99 of my 100 career ending predictions have come true right as I stated they would back in 1996. Leading up to my greatest prediction that will happen in Sept 2011, there are “pre” predictions that would happen. One was that shortly before Sept 2011 the governments of the world will announce that extraterrestrial life does exist BUT that it’s exist in a far away place in the universe from us.

blog.sargel18.com...

He even has a countdown on his blog.

Yay!!!
edit on 30-5-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I consider they are touting disclosure just like Crapture and the end of the world dates.

All dreampt up, then regurgitated year after year. Except with disclosure you get the lucrative book sales, no doubt the DVD, the special speaker fees, the tours and rounds, conference fees.

All a pretty penny or two adding up, while spoil a good thing by the Disclosure Organisation saying disclosure won't happen.

edit on 30/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There will never "NEVER" be a disclosure by The United Corporate States Of America" Please get this out of your head....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

the answer is in your question. they've all been wrong.
and any future 'guess' will be wrong too.
but here. i'll give you a date....june 18th 2012.
why then? why not? i dont know when disclosure will happen
but neither did any of the previous 'prophets'
my point being that anyone can say that diclosure will be on such and such dates
their all guesses. no-one knows when disclosure will happen
so im going with june 18th 2012
happy birthday me...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
With everyone crying wolf, the real date will come and blind side us all, I say enough with the BS and allow for the people to realize it on there own. Of course some will wish to help but please, spare everyone the depressing theories.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
when the average american has the typical alien idea in their mind is when we will be on the brink of disclosure. until than as they are injecting this "idea" slowly into the completely blinds eyes, it will not happen. give it about 6 months to a year and a half

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is still pushing for disclosure. There will be no disclosure.

I personally would love to have some solid evidence that ET's are visiting Earth on a regular basis, but as of the moment there is none.

This is the exact reason why there will be no disclosure. If people who spend a large chunk of their lives researching ETs/UFOs and can come up with nothing more than a few blurred pictures and shakey recordings then there is no need for any Govt to admit the truth.

There is not enough pressure on Govt's to make them disclose any information they have. What needs to be done is more serious legwork in the field of Ufology. I'm not saying that Ufologists are doing a bad job, I'm saying that far too many of them rely on these dodgy pictures/recordings to back up their claims.

There needs to be more solid evidence, which I understand is not in our control. We can't tell ET's to show up and stand infront of our cameras.

But until the day that we have some concrete evidence that can go viral and be exposed to as many people as possible to finally put pressure on Govt's to disclose, then there is no point guessing dates for when disclosure will occur.

TL;DR Disclosure is not in our control, no point guessing about it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"Disclosure" has been predicted since the 1950's.

Not gonna happen any time soon, if ever.

There just isn't any good reason to reveal if they know and if they
don't know they want you to keep guessing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Media controls everything these days, and lately, there's been quite a few movies or TV shows about other beings from other planets reigning down their googley terror. I would think that this is the best way to give the 'Disclosure' because it seems like way too many people believe that what they see on T.V or the internet is 100% real, with verified facts, and because someone posted it on their blog or said it on T.V makes it the non-fictional, breathtaking truth.

There's a new show coming about dealing with more of this alien stuff called Falling Skies..Imo, it's just the same old thing being regurgitated with new actors and a slightly different context but its always 'Aliens are bad, they kill, kill, kill.

I'd love to be disclosed, but really, when has the government ever told us something as dramatic as this would be, in advance? As stated above, it would come out of no where and shock us all. All there is now are little bits of pieces in videos and interviews and movies with truths masked behind the disinfo, and media propaganda, etc.

Also, to be a person who predicts a generation changing event would have to be some type of Steven Hawking hacker; At least the way I see it.

Don't know, just felt like saying something.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mista25
Media controls everything these days, and lately, there's been quite a few movies or TV shows about other beings from other planets

There have been over 350 movies and television shows involving aliens since 1953.

If it was some plan to get people accustomed to the thought of aliens it would
seem that the indoctrination would be complete by now...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
There is nothing to disclose so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Yes, I know that. I'm just saying there's been a slight increase in the last few years regarding this phenomenon. I'm not saying its them trying to disclose it, and I know it's a subject of great interest, and it sells which is why there are so many of them, but I'm just saying it would be the easiest way because of all the people who are brainwashed by television and other media listings. Mind you, I'm still quite young and haven't been around in the post war era.

I've only taken interest in this subject over the last year or two so I'm still quite new to it all. Either way, the government will NEVER confirm this matter to the populous unless we we're under attack, or they got their S%#@ straight. It wont come anytime soon, seeing as how we're still in a recession, and the release of this info would just make the world flip upside down.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Has anyone noticed we are not getting dates for when "Disclosure" will be announced? For years people where giving dates for full disclosure (All of them wrong) However for quite awhile now, no one is giving a date for disclosure. I wonder why.

There won't be disclosure until 2nd gen conspirators die off naturally. As it stands 3rd gen conspirators can get away with "we where pressured", while the last remnants of the 1st and 2nd gen of conspirators can't. They don't want to face their crimes so they intend to run to the grave in peace.

top topics

join