It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Jewish Collegiate Socieites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is more or less the basic temper at most collegiate socieities; hence, the standard Greek names.

But, id like to explore in this post some of the darker, clearly anti-biblical secret societies present on certain college campuses. Enough is revealed through their name by itself.

One example is ANAK - a collegiate secret society at Georgia Tech.

Now, some background. Anak was the forefather of the Anakim, a biblical "race of giants". This seems harmless enough, right? Well. Not so. Even the simple meaning of this concept implies something negative. The anakim - like All nephilim - were enemies of the biblical Israelites. So, that puts this concept in direct contradistinction to the Israelies. On a more esoteric level though, Anak symbolizes a very evil, maleficent archetype which can probably be best described as a demonic stubborness and intent on refusing to heed any authority. The word itself can be traced to the Hebrew word for the back of the Neck - which since ancient times has been a symbol for stubborness ie; one who is stubborn is idiomatically called "stiff necked".

So what does this mean? The society itself brazenly displays the Hebrew letters Ayin, Nun, Quf as its official insignia. So it is traced to this biblical figure, and concept.

Just by looking at certain alumni of this secret society we can see a clear anti-Israel and anti-semitic streak in them. For instance, Jimmy Carter, who has likened the palestinian situation to an "apartheid". Jimmy Carter has said many other clearly biased anti-israel - which are complete exaggerations and designed to fan the flames of anti-"zionism" - statements such as:

"Israel's continued control and colonization of Palestinian land have been the primary obstacles to a comprehensive peace agreement in the Holy Land"

There are many other collegiate secret socieites, all of which have some pagan sounding, arcane name like "Order of the Greek Horsemen" "Druids" "Mystical 7" "Sphinx Senior society" and others... This begs the question.... Why so anti-biblical? This country was founded on Christian values, but today, the vast majority of these secret socieites have allusively pagan names, pagan rites of initiation, employ the notoriously pagan hooded gown....Why?

In anycase, the bias and trend is clearly Greek, and Pagan/Liberal, and in complete antagonism to the patriarchial, conservative and traditional moralistic teachings, values and philosophy of the Biblical Jewish religion.

This is merely further proof of an ongoing anti-Jewish agenda in the world, beginning with the elite of Europe, and continued in America. The conflict is between values; between Judaism, and thus orthodox Christianity, which teaches an altogether different value system, verses the paganism of ancient Egypt, Babylon and Greece. This is why todays culture is an expression of their mythology, and philosophy. Progressivism, which today continues under liberalism is verbatim expressive of the myth of Urenous, Gaia, Cronus and Aphrodite, which seeks constant progression, change with time, and with it, a change in values, beliefs, and identity. There is no memory of the past, which is why most of you will probably never take serious the notion of a unified agenda against the Jewish people in Academia, Politics and Industry. The holocaust - that horribly diastrous human tragedy of just 70 years ago is already being questioned. Its reality and truth is now being transformed into "myth". And a new myth has emerged; of a "zionist agenda", of an oppresive Israel, of a Jewish agenda to take over the world. This myth already grips the minds of most of the Muslim world and much of those who post here. Logic cannot prevail against them. History and a knowledge of a greater perspective, fails. All that propels them is popular opinion and the winds of 'change'. The sufferrings and millenia long victimization of the Jewish people becomes a source of irritance for most people, rather than a thing to be sympathized with. Instead of granting them their much deserved state, we accuse them of manipulating their victimization. We victimize them, infact, for complaining of their victimhood. Why should the longest enduring victim cease being a victim? These are the ancestors of people prior to Napoleans freeing them from the ghettos, lived in ghettos, were forced to endure the most humiliating of circumstances; and still today, we mistreat the Jew and attack with venom the value system his religion represents.

And yet... still no admission of a Jewish agenda. The facts are so obvious. The holocaust - a coordinated effort, assisted by foreign indolence in the Jewish tragedy, happened, and happened because they wanted it to happen. And they wanted it to happen because as Alice Bailey - the founder of the UN sponsored Lucis trust (formerly lucifer trust) said in her book "Plan for the New World Order" in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:

"The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

So, from a young age were taught to embrace the values of the west. Personal "rights" takes precedence over obligations to G-d, ourselves and others. Since the 60's New Age, Gnostic, Hindu and Buddhist - pagan essentially - values have been promoted. G-d, has become a 'myth' or at the very least, irrelevant to our life in this world.
edit on 30-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I had no idea that all collegiate societies were supposed to pay homage to Israel. These people have the right to set up any kind of society they want. And if it is a secret society that is not hurting anyone in anyway then really it's not anybodies business but the members.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im very much aware of the anti-Jewish agenda coming both from the left and the right, from the aristocracy and the plebians. I learned a few new details in your OP, but I am aware of the general agenda in place since a few thousand years. The Saga continues.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
This country was founded on Christian values
Says who? And what makes those values exclusively Christian?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I dont know where to start.

First off calling a society "Order of the Greek Horsemen" "Druids" "Mystical 7" "Sphinx Senior society" has nothing to do with anti semitism and the fact you draw that conclusion shows you have a victims mentality.

secondly the Jimmy Carter quote

"Israel's continued control and colonization of Palestinian land have been the primary obstacles to a comprehensive peace agreement in the Holy Land"

Is just a statement of fact, Israel has continued to colonise land that isnt theirs.
From the get go when they were GIVEN the land by the British who had no right to do so in the first place they have been unfair towards the people who had been there for generations.
You would assume a people who had no home and been persecuted for 2000 years would be a tiny bit more sympathetic. Prior to the creation of Israel from what I can gather Jews and Muslims lived side by side without any issues.

As for an anti Jewish agenda in the world I personally see the exact opposite, many people including myself are anti Zionist but I have nothing against Jews, true I dont know many but the few I have met or worked with seemed fine with the exception of orthodox Jews who do believe they are better than everyone else due to the fact they have a shem soul and we dont which puts us on a level just above animals.
(for many months I worked in an area of Melbourne called Caulfield which is predominately Jewish and had the opportunity to speak to many)

And as for the Elite arent they all Jewish????

Who controls the Money? Who controls the media? you have those 2 things in your power everything else is pretty much yours. For me the only question is were these people just lucky and good at business or is there some conspiracy that these people are engaged in?

As for the UN goal 2 I couldnt agree more, the world would be a much better place if we could somehow get rid of organised religion as it is by nature exclusionary. I dont know one sincere Christian,Muslim or Jewish father that would want or approve his children marrying outside his religion.
To this day killings and torture happen because some people believe the man in the sky said something different to what other people believe the man in the sky said.

I could go on but whats the point

In my personal opinion the OP and the idea behind it are just rubbish

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I merely said it opposes traditional Jewish/Christian biblical values. .. and thus promotes a natural aggression towards Judaism, traditional Jewish/Christian, Biblical values which today are thought of as 'archaic' and innapropriate to todays new paradigm. It in other words FORCES on us the mythos of the ancient greeks. Not for no reason did Percy Shelly say "we are all greeks".

Life isnt supposed to revolve around the Jews; but unfortunately history has shown us different. History DOES INDEED seem more interested in the Jews, then other peoples. Even today the Jews dominate the worlds attention. I wont even go into the politics of it all, but they do not deserve this attention; the attention is placed on them for the same reasons that in pre-Nazi Germany, the popular opinion was "the Jews are behind the bolshevik revolution", because trotsky, the man who changed his name from bronstein, was a major figure in its development.

I also dont have a problem with other philosophies. You want to be a Buddhist? Fine. Be a Buddhist. You want to be a liberal; go ahead. But leave the Jews alone. Give them the dignity - the state - they deserve. Grant them the same independance and self autonomy that the Arabs with their 21 states already have. They are not the only people indigenous to this land. So are the Jews, and Kurds and Berbers and none of them have a state and yet we hear outrageously invidious charges of Israel being responsible for the "the palestinian crisis". Such is an invention of "The Machine" (which is the name for another secret society at the university of alabama) to direct public opinion against the Jews - or now "zionists", as if the people being refered to werent synonymous. There are 35 million Kurds who today go stateless, and have sufferred massacres in Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Millions have been killed. In the "greater perspective" - which people like to avoid - this calamity is manifold times larger than what Israel is supposedly doing to the Palestinians. And infact, the Palestinian situation is the creation of the Arab Leage - as attested to by king abdullah of Jordan himself. And yet the Jews are being blamed for it. They get attacked, and so defend themselves, and then are tricked into the trap of a 'disproportionate response"... In other words, then, the Jews have no choice. They have to tolerate terrorist attacks - the same terror that the civilized world is supposedly at war against.

This nonsense exists because of the culture that exists in the west. And collegiate secret societies play a large part in shaping the philosophical views of the men and women who take on the reins of society. There needs to be a respect for ALL beliefs, and not just those which benefit the aims of Liberalism.

But the singular problem here is the inability - or the "stubborness", the personification of ANAK, to tolerate any philosophy that doesnt adhere to the moral relativism of the liberal west. Hence, the aggression shown by the leaders against the Jews and their only state. As long as there exists an entity which epitomizes a different value system which conflicts with the flux of the worlds major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, and the Gnostic elements of Christianity, or the Sufi dualistic aspects of Islam, or the Sabbatean heretical roots of reform/conservative Judaism) then they will oppose it to the very end.

The biblical words of Bilaam - the prophet of the nations - rings as true today as it did 3500 years ago.

From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Is just a statement of fact, Israel has continued to colonise land that isnt theirs. From the get go when they were GIVEN the land by the British who had no right to do so in the first place they have been unfair towards the people who had been there for generations. You would assume a people who had no home and been persecuted for 2000 years would be a tiny bit more sympathetic. Prior to the creation of Israel from what I can gather Jews and Muslims lived side by side without any issues.

This whole post is a proverbial example of someone who just parrots views he read online or hears on the News.

First of all. They werent there for generations. If you respect the reports of the land - by Mark Twain in his "innocents abroad" you will read that the land was mostly desolate, barren and being kept in poor condition by the ruling turks.

Second, most of the Arabs that today call themselves "palestinians" came in during the campaigns of Mohommad Ali in the 19th century. The rest came after Jewish immigration brought prosperity to the area; a natural result of Jewish investment. These Arabs came from Syria, Iraq, Jordan, the HedJaz, Egypt, and North Africa. So, contrary to popular opinion being shovelled in our mouths on CNN and BBC, very few Arab Palestinians constitute being there "for generations". These are the facts. Read Joan Peters "From Time Immemorial" Which goes through the extant British documents and other reports from the time. It is all fact. This book has long aog disproved every myth about the Palestinian situation. Now, the only reason why it hasnt taken hold, is because it is not politically desirable. The Israel/Palestinian debacle is a textbook example of 'newsspeak' and doublethink. Myth has been created precisely according to the theorem presented by orwell in 1984.

As for an anti Jewish agenda in the world I personally see the exact opposite, many people including myself are anti Zionist but I have nothing against Jews, true I dont know many but the few I have met or worked with seemed fine with the exception of orthodox Jews who do believe they are better than everyone else due to the fact they have a shem soul and we dont which puts us on a level just above animals. (for many months I worked in an area of Melbourne called Caulfield which is predominately Jewish and had the opportunity to speak to many)

You people are truly not very deep thinkers. First, lets analyze some words.

Jew = a member of the Jewish race, or Jewish religion.
Zionist = the political goal to establish a Jewish state.

Now, somehow in your twisted little mind, being anti-zionist isnt being anti-Jewish? That doesnt make a shred of sense. So, not allowing the Jews to establish a state in their ancient Jewish homeland, but granting Arabs their 22 state, the 2nd in Palestine (since Jordan was originally apart of the Palestinian mandate. 80% was given to Arabs from the Hedjaz as a gift from the British for their support during WW1) is ok? And you have the temerity to say the Jews are the "colonialists". Are you #ing serious? The Arabs here are akin to the Soviet Union; they have dominated everywhere they have went and destroyed cultures and religions. Do the Berbers - North Africans, have a state? NO! They dont. Its actually illegal in North African countries to give your child a traditonal Berber name. Only arab names. Only Arab culture is allowed to thrive. Or what about the Kurds; who besides the Jews, and natives have been treated most unjustly. Do they have a state? Is there a kurdistan? No. There isnt. There SHOULD BE, since they too are a people, and kurdistan if it did exist would include large parts of southeast Turkey, Northeastern syria, northern Iraq and Eastern Iran. But they like the Berbers, and Jews have been stiffed by the Europeans and their Arab cronies.

So, excuse me for looking at the situation from a larger, politically correct perspective. The Arabs dont deserve a state. The Palestinians should have been settled in the 80% of Palestine given to the Hashemite Arabs. THAT was what was theres, and indeed the belfour declaration made the Jordan river the demarcation line between the Arab and Jewish state.

And what exactly is a shem soul? Orthodox Judaism differentiates Jews and non Jews as simply; people who have direction - Torah means instruction - and those who do not. So only in that sense do they walk 'aimlessly' like animals. In terms of spiritual capabilities, they are the same. And those who follow the 7 laws of Noach - are considered in the same category as religious Jews - those with direction. Only amoral gentiles are put even beneath the level of animals; indeed, even Jews who act immorally are considered beneath animals. Animals dont have a choice; they just are. Whereas a humanbeing has the knowledge, and understanding to know what is right and wrong. To do whats wrong willfully is beneath even the dignity of animals.

Do you actually known any orthodox Jews? I am friends with many and i have never been treated as a 'grade above animals". For instance, when my naturopath - who is an orthodox Jew - gives me a discount, why would he do that? Im a non Jew. Well, he knows what kind of person i am. He knows im a good man, and i love all Jews, Judaism, and people in general. Thats a thing he respects. Most orthodox Jews i know are compassionate people. They do not think the way youre trying to cast them as.

And as for the Elite arent they all Jewish????

Now youre just being a racist bigot.

Who controls the Money? Who controls the media? you have those 2 things in your power everything else is pretty much yours. For me the only question is were these people just lucky and good at business or is there some conspiracy that these people are engaged in?

Lets go beyond the last 300 years for a second. Who were the elite before international banking? Well, the noble houses were of course. And were these nobles, Jews? or Christians? Thankyou. They were Christians. Every single one of them. For thousands of years, since the beginning of the Christian era. And before this time? The nobles of Rome. The Maximi, and Fabians. And the Capetians have ruled down into the modern era. The Capetians rule today through the house of borbon, who rule spain, luxembourg and some other countries.

These people werent and never were Jews; and infact they like their forebearers have continued the ancient dispute between the Pagan Greek world and the biblical Jewish/Christian world. So, if your natural enemies are Jews, wouldnt it be ingenuious to put Jews in notable positions of financial power? Or to start a whole propaganda industry - hollywood - with them as its creators? It would be ingenious, and hard to see past too. But could they find Jews willing to do rthat? to betray their own people? See. Being ignorant makes this situation so confusing for you. Look up Sabbatai Sevi, or Jacob Frank. There has long been a subversive pagan element with the Jewish people. Today these Sabbateans are "liberal", and progressive Jews. They started Reform Judaism; Moses Mendelsohn being a disciple of Jacob Frank. Thus, today you have two, completely opposed contingents within the Jewish world; traditional Jews who follow "orthodox" Jewish teachings, and fully assimilated, liberal Jews; these are the Rothschilds, and the sabbateans within the turkish government and other Jewish powers within the banking, business, and media world. They are tools in the hands of the gentile elite; willing conspirators against their own people. What do they worry? They wont be the ones massacred. They dont identify with the traditions of their forefathers which they regard as 'primitive'. Those who will be run over by Arabs to them are deserving of it. Its their destiny to die out. This is how they think and this is why they collude in misrepresenting the Jewish people. They do infact hold lots of power; but that power is BESTOWED, and not naturally theres. Its given, and they merely stand in the forefront, as a prudent prince would advise.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. As a non-American I don't know much about Secret Societies within American higher learning.
However, and I don't want to derail the thread, I just wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of points.

Joan Peters, worked for the Carter Administration as lecturer on issues related to the Middle East to State Department officials. As well as White House Adviser on American Foreign Policy in the Middle East during the Carter Administration.

Secondly, 'From Time Immemorial' has been exposed as being largely fraudulent.
edit on 30/5/2011 by Beelzebubba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

In what sense is it "largely fraudulent"?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees the hilarious irony of this thread? You're clearly quite concerned with bigotry, but only when that bigotry is directed toward the group that you belong to. You don't seem to have a problem yourself with constantly denigrating Muslims, you use the word 'arab' like its dirty.

In general I tend to be sympathetic toward Israel, I feel that the nation of Israel is no less valid than America, Canada, Australia, or any other established nation on 'someone elses land,' so to speak. However, I'm not so keen on hardcore Zionists, folks who insist that the Jewish 'race' is superior, mightier, holier than any other. You're no different than any White Nationalist or Muslim extremest.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Please quote me where i said something akin to a white supremacist or fundamentalist muslim.

And second - if you read what i wrote - i made clear that im not Jewish. I simply see them being sleighted.

And i speak of Arabs as if theyre a dirty word? First. No where did i use it in that sense. Did i say somethings about them? Yes. But what exactly constituted words of "dirtiness"? Anyone who knows anything about the political history of the Middle East knows that the Arabs have got it good; theyve been the special beneficiries of european investment. Thus, in some senses they ARE dirty; as in dirty with oil, and thus oil money, and power to push around whoever they want.

Like i said, do the 35 million Kurdish people - also muslims (thus i have nothing, and my post implied nothing, about muslims) have a state? No. They do not. Do the berbers of North Africa whos own unique identity is being made extinct thanks to the Arabization of those countries - recieved a state? No. The Arabs have had complete control and only people who are ignorant of the history of the Wider Middle East think the entire Wider middle east is "arab" when no, there are many different peoples. There are Berbers in North Africa, Copts in Egypt, Kurds in Northern Iraq, NorthEastern Syria, South Eastern Turkey and Eastern Iran. A very large group indeed. And of course there were 800,000 Jews living in various middle eastern countries - sephardic - who were made refugees (again, another seldom known historical fact) after the '48 loss to Israel - "Nakba" day is what its called. Between '48 and '60, 800,000 Jews were kicked out, or forced to leave due to massacres and social pressure, and an astounding 50 billion dollars worth of Jewish assets confisctaed by Arab governments. This makes the compensation sought by displaced palestinians from Israel look like peanuts in comparison.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Here we go again LOL

First of all. They werent there for generations. If you respect the reports of the land - by Mark Twain in his "innocents abroad" you will read that the land was mostly desolate, barren and being kept in poor condition by the ruling turks.

Yeah and Australia and the US were kept in pretty bad condition too prior to the British turning up, the backwards and ignorant inhabitants didnt even have permanent structures

Regardless of the way people chose to live who gives anyone the right to judge them and say "We could run this place better" Jerusalem was getting along just fine with all religious groups represented and happy and if the people outside the cities chose to live nomadic lifestyles who ae we to judge them.

Second, most of the Arabs that today call themselves "palestinians" came in during the campaigns of Mohommad Ali in the 19th century. The rest came after Jewish immigration brought prosperity to the area; a natural result of Jewish investment

A great example of the exact same thing has happened in Malaysia, the Chinese almost singlehandedly ran the economy of this country for generations and still do to a huge extent but does that mean that some superpower should come in and give the country to the Chinese, we'll just move all the Malays to Indonesia were most of them came from a few generations ago and its fair coz the Malays are running the place badly

So, contrary to popular opinion being shovelled in our mouths on CNN and BBC

Dont watch any American news so I havent been "brainwashed"

very few Arab Palestinians constitute being there "for generations". These are the facts. Read Joan Peters "From Time Immemorial" Which goes through the extant British documents and other reports from the time. It is all fact. This book has long aog disproved every myth about the Palestinian situation. Now, the only reason why it hasnt taken hold, is because it is not politically desirable. The Israel/Palestinian debacle is a textbook example of 'newsspeak' and doublethink. Myth has been created precisely according to the theorem presented by orwell in 1984.

I really dont see how this is a valid argument, despite how many or how few Palestinians were there how can you justify someone giving their land to some other group of people.
Wow you were able to find a book by a british author who came up with a justification of their countries theft of another country, Im not gonna bother bur I bet if I did a google search the ratio would be about 20:1 in terms of books with "facts" about who is right with the larger number being in Palestines favour.
And as for politically desirable, once again who controls the media and money that pretty much define politics today? Tell me the majority are not Jewish!!!!!
Im not even gonna respond to the Orwell comment coz thats just blatant trolling.

Now, somehow in your twisted little mind, being anti-zionist isnt being anti-Jewish? That doesnt make a shred of sense. So, not allowing the Jews to establish a state in their ancient Jewish homeland, but granting Arabs their 22 state, the 2nd in Palestine (since Jordan was originally apart of the Palestinian mandate. 80% was given to Arabs from the Hedjaz as a gift from the British for their support during WW1) is ok

You are obviously ignorant of this so allow me to educate you, there is a HUGE difference there are even Jewish groups opposed to Zionism. In fact most people in the world regardlss of background who arent total religious nutjobs are against Zionism.
And yes ancient is the key word, how long ago was it actually theirs? roughly 2000 years if Im not mistaken.
According to that logic pretty much everyone in the world is in the wrong place
we need to get the Japanese out of Japan and give it back to the Ainu, the English have to give England to the Irish who are the decendants of the original celts and if we wanna look in more modern times, sorry to everyone in Australia, New Zealand and America but you have to move now coz were giving the land back to the Aborigines, the Moaris and the Native Americans

No one granted the Arabs anything, they were always there and it wasnt anyones to grant or gift or giveaway!!!!!

And you have the temerity to say the Jews are the "colonialists". Are you #ing serious? The Arabs here are akin to the Soviet Union; they have dominated everywhere they have went and destroyed cultures and religions. Do the Berbers - North Africans, have a state? NO! They dont. Its actually illegal in North African countries to give your child a traditonal Berber name. Only arab names. Only Arab culture is allowed to thrive. Or what about the Kurds; who besides the Jews, and natives have been treated most unjustly. Do they have a state? Is there a kurdistan? No. There isnt. There SHOULD BE, since they too are a people, and kurdistan if it did exist would include large parts of southeast Turkey, Northeastern syria, northern Iraq and Eastern Iran. But they like the Berbers, and Jews have been stiffed by the Europeans and their Arab cronies.

You really do come across as a simpleton, where exactly are you from? every dominate culture has destroyed other smaller cultures throughout history, look at the British or the Spanish both of whom wiped out entire cultures that would never be heard from again.
Whats the relevance of bringing up these other displaced peoples? are you actually ignorant enough to say some governing body should jump in and carve up countries to give these people autonomy

Seriously how can you say the Jews got stiffed? they got exactly what they wanted and I bet if the Berbers or Kurds had of been smart enough to start banks they would have got the Kurdistan or Berberville or whatever.

So, excuse me for looking at the situation from a larger, politically correct perspective. The Arabs dont deserve a state

ROLMFAO

Damn if that statement is politically correct Id love to hear you being incorrect

and indeed the belfour declaration made the Jordan river the demarcation line between the Arab and Jewish state

I wonder if the people who actually lived on the land signed or even agreed to this treaty? somehow I doubt it, most likely done between Britan and the Zionists but never heard of it and really cant be arsed to check it out coz like mot of what you have said it will just be rubbish.

And what exactly is a shem soul? Orthodox Judaism differentiates Jews and non Jews as simply; people who have direction - Torah means instruction - and those who do not. So only in that sense do they walk 'aimlessly' like animals. In terms of spiritual capabilities, they are the same. And those who follow the 7 laws of Noach - are considered in the same category as religious Jews - those with direction

Everyone posses a soul but only Jews have a shem soul which is why god choose them or was a result of god choosing them I cant remember, this was told to me by an orthodox Jew who used to come by our office building looking for non practicing Jews he could "help".
If your mother is not Jewish you will never be seen on the same level or catergory as them.

I am friends with many and i have never been treated as a 'grade above animals".

Once again Im not saying Jews are bad people, yes I have known 1 orthodox Jew and many non fanatic Jews, the non fanatic Jews were normal people in every regard except for there insistance they wouldnt marry outside their subgroup.

Now youre just being a racist bigot

This is the problem with people like yourself, anytime anything is said that doesnt agree with the Zionist agenda its automatically anti semitic. you call me a racist and a bigot for saying the Jews are the elite then you agree with me in the next sentence

Lets go beyond the last 300 years for a second. Who were the elite before international banking

So it appears you agree with me that Jews do control the Money (and lets think about how good thats going for the world shall we) and I havent heard you say they dont control the media yet? so do they control or at least own most major MSM?

The Capetians rule today through the house of borbon, who rule spain, luxembourg and some other countries

So you actually think they rule? I would guess they have about as much power as the other European monarchies which is to say Bugger all apart from their wealth and what political power it buys them.

These people werent and never were Jews; and infact they like their forebearers have continued the ancient dispute between the Pagan Greek world and the biblical Jewish/Christian world. So, if your natural enemies are Jews, wouldnt it be ingenuious to put Jews in notable positions of financial power? Or to start a whole propaganda industry - hollywood - with them as its creators? It would be ingenious, and hard to see past too. But could they find Jews willing to do rthat? to betray their own people? See. Being ignorant makes this situation so confusing for you.

So let me get this straight, you think that the pagan ruling elite set up a bunch of Jews in positions of incomprehensible power and influence to discredit them

And I thought anti semitics had vivid imaginations, if your any indication of a pro semitic damn!!! you guys are off the imagination charts

reading the last part of your post it would seem our viewpoints arent actually as far apart as they seem. You agree that there is a faction of people of Jewish descent who have enormous power and influence over the world. I believe they got there by being incredibly business savvy you think it was some sort of hand out, I personally find that statement ridiculous and even insulting to the jewish people who would have worked there asses off (or at least were extremely cunning and manipulative) to get themselves to that place.

Im guessing your 1 of those fundaMENTAList god botherers who has been brainwashed by the Zionist media to do their arguing for them so Im not gonna argue with you but if you would like to see what some genuine Orthodox Jews have to say about Zionism check out this site

Jews against Zionism

After youve had a look let me know what you think, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Jerusalem was getting along just fine with all religious groups represented and happy and if the people outside the cities chose to live nomadic lifestyles who ae we to judge them.

Oh, so now its Jerusalem were talking about. Fine, Jerusalem has had a majority Jewish population since 1840. And since Jerusalem has always been sacred to the Jews, and of only nominal significance to Muslims (just the third holiest site, and infact, when praying towards mecca, their backs face Jerusalem.... so much for this place having meaning to them. But, if you want to grant them some connection to it, it is much less in comparison with Jews - who pray three times a day towards Jerusalem, or psalms 137 "if i forget thee, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its cunning") It is only right that Jerusalem be considered the capital of the Jewish state - unified.

So let me get this straight, you think that the pagan ruling elite set up a bunch of Jews in positions of incomprehensible power and influence to discredit them

[[snip]]

[[snip]]

Also, i go to school for Political philosohpy and science, at the University of Toronto. Alright? You and I both know i dont come across as a simpleton; not with all the information i load each of my posts with.

There is a continuity in history. To say [[snip]] that "all the elites are Jews", is simply, and patently, untrue. That is a simply pure anti-semitism. Not even the most credible Anti-Zionist would be stupid enough to make that claim. Are the Bushes Jewish? Are any leaders of state - in Europe - Jewish? Are all bankers Jewish? Are the Chinese, Jewish? Are the leaders of the Arab League Jewish? Do you see how incredibly dumb that statement of yours is now? There are other powers in the world besides "Jews". And they possess raw resources, a brain, and thus an ability to make use of the leverage they possess without being swindled by Jews.

And as for your idea of Monarchies not possessing powers anymore; so you honestly believe the aristocrats - which means "the rule of the best" ie; the most enlightened, just 'gave up their power' ? Do find them to be that stupid? Of course you do. You dont know enough to think differently. The nobles still possess power. The platonic concept of "the philosopher King" still exists; but in an age of "democracy", and egalitarianism, it isnt politically correct for their to be an aristocratic ruling class which rules by virtue of birth right. Does this mean all "elite" are of noble birth? No. Although a large majority are like that. Being born into wealthy and prominent families with lots of power. That generally, and historically, is how things have always worked.
edit on 30-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why is it ok with you for people to be critical of Pakistan, critical of Muslims, but not ok to be critical of Jews?

That in itself is a form of bigotry.

Universities and colleges follow the educational agenda set by the elite. Anyone can imbibe knowledge from colleges and universities, critical thinking and interpretation are another matter.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

First off let me say how weak and ignorant it makes your argument look when you cherry pick which statements to respond to and I think its clear to any non nutjob Im not in any way a racist!!!

Im going to include simple questions I would like you to answer for me, Im willing to admit when Im wrong and have done so many times on this Site but for this to happen you need to be concise. Ill number them for you as we go along

Jerusalem has had a majority Jewish population since 1840. And since Jerusalem has always been sacred to the Jews, and of only nominal significance to Muslims (just the third holiest site, and infact, when praying towards mecca, their backs face Jerusalem.... so much for this place having meaning to them. But, if you want to grant them some connection to it, it is much less in comparison with Jews - who pray three times a day towards Jerusalem, or psalms 137 "if i forget thee, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its cunning") It is only right that Jerusalem be considered the capital of the Jewish state - unified.

can you seriously not see the flaws in your logic
To the Aboriginals of Australia the whole land is sacred same with the Maoris and Im guessing the native Americans.

Q1) to you think we should displace the populations of Oz, NZ and the US and give the land back to the original occupants?

Huh? Read over your obnoxious rantings before you post them. This for instance makes no sense. No. Not to discredit them, but to CREATE THE PERCEPTION, in the minds of ignoramuses, like yourself, that all the power is in the hands of Jews.

Q2) can you explain why TPTB would do this? if they had that much power and hated the Jews so much wouldnt they have already been wiped out?

Also, i go to school for Political philosohpy and science, at the University of Toronto. Alright? You and I both know i dont come across as a simpleton; not with all the information i load each of my posts with.

Sorry mate but you do come across as a simpleton, yeah theres plenty of info but its all rubbish and I doubt even most supporters of Israel would see any validity in your arguments as evidenced by the amount of people on your side. Most threads on this topic for either side are quite balanced with both points of view. The fact that no other pro Israeli has said anything in your thread should tell you something

all the elites are Jews", is simply, and patently, untrue. That is a simply pure anti-semitism. Not even the most credible Anti-Zionist would be stupid enough to make that claim.

I couldnt agree with you more and not sure why you felt the need to bring this up

Q3) who said all the worlds elite are Jews?

Are the Bushes Jewish? Are any leaders of state - in Europe - Jewish? Are all bankers Jewish? Are the Chinese, Jewish? Are the leaders of the Arab League Jewish? Do you see how incredibly dumb that statement of yours is now? There are other powers in the world besides "Jews". And they possess raw resources, a brain, and thus an ability to make use of the leverage they possess without being swindled by Jews.

None of those people you mentioned to my knowledge are Jewish and yet they are all slaves to the Financial system that you agree is run by Jews.

Q4) in a simple yes or no statement do you believe/acknowledge that the worlds finances and media are run by Jews and as a result if they chose they could manipulate events to their benefit? hypothetically of course

And as for your idea of Monarchies not possessing powers anymore; so you honestly believe the aristocrats - which means "the rule of the best" ie; the most enlightened, just 'gave up their power' ? Do find them to be that stupid? Of course you do. You dont know enough to think differently.

No I dont think they gave up their power I think it was gradually taken away from them by people realising that much power and influence over their lives didnt belong in the hands of a few Elite. They either told them so with their voices or their weapons and over time it was gradually weakened till we have today where the power of monarchies is almost non existant and they are basically traditional patriotic figureheads.

The last part of your post is just trash, even more trashy than the first part.

So I have a few more questions for you

Q5) what country are you from and what part?
Q6) what if any are your religious affiliations?
Q7) did you bother to check out the website I linked for you?

I appreciate this is your thread but please dont bother to reply to this if your not gonna at least check out that website, the website were on now ATS is about denying ignorance. I have looked at this from both sides and at 1 stage was actually Pro Israel (courtesy of our Zionist MSM) but when presented with all the facts had to change my opinion.
From the drivel your putting out here Im guessing you havent looked at the other side of the coin and if you do you may just learn something. Or then again the MILLIONS of Jews around the world who are anti Zionist are most likely race traders who have been brainwashed by the ruling pagan elite like the Rothschilds etc etc that you mentioned before

Seriously dude check out the site and get back to me

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So other than that one, are there any others you may think are anti-Jewish?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by buster2010

But leave the Jews alone. Give them the dignity - the state - they deserve.

Why? Because God said so?

God told me Puerto Vallarta was mine. If I publish a book stating that, do I get to go there and start building?

Khar

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Please return to the topic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Q3) who said all the worlds elite are Jews?

Yeah, probably not.

Because names like Bilderberg and Rothschild sound so Irish, right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

who said all the worlds elite are Jews?

Phrasing a statement as "And as for the Elite arent they all Jewish???? " renders it "rhetorical". Not a question initself, but a statement phrased as a question.

Dont be stupid. Im not that stupid. If in fact im a "simpleton", then why am i able - whereas you are not - to understand the subtleties of human speech? If this were to go to court, for instance, the lawyer would argue in just this way. The sentiment being conveyed by this statement with its multiple "????" means it is not a question, but a "matter of fact" reality which you feel most people should know.

Furthermore; you follow up that statement phrased a question with proof; "Who controls the Money? Who controls the media? you have those 2 things in your power everything else is pretty much yours. For me the only question is were these people just lucky and good at business or is there some conspiracy that these people are engaged in? "....

So, you DID Infact say that, OK?

and you know what else? since you go about complaining about my posts; this posts violates term 15 of this site: "You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate", aswell as violates term 16: 16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. And this is CLEARLY defamatory. Good thing youre only given a 4 hour window to edit posts; becausde yours are crammed full of bigotted, and defamatory comments about Jews - Orthodox Jews - based in your own words, on 1 - just 1 - correspondece with an orthodox Jew. This makes your case that much more feeble.

None of those people you mentioned to my knowledge are Jewish and yet they are all slaves to the Financial system that you agree is run by Jews.

You are totally ignorant. Ive already explained for you that firstly; not all bankers are Jews (for instance, henry paulson = banker and Non Jew), second there are the industrialists - most of which are non Jews, and thirdly there is the historical continuity between the noble/philosoopher kings of the past and the ostensible 'rule of the people' in the present. Democracy is a fictitious concept; it is always manipulated by the "philosopher class" which is made up mostly of people of aristocratic lineage. And lastly, yes - they do use Jews, and to explain why they dont just destroy them. They HAVE ATTEMPTED to, many times throughout history. But not everyone can be made to commit genocidal actions. I dont know why the Jews are still around today;by all logic, and their history, they should have been wiped out long ago. But nonetheless, those Jews who you seem to think are Jews only have the outer, external garb of being "Jewish". They have no cultural or historical affinity to this fact. They are humans first, and only by accident; Jews. This is why they sell out those religious and traditional Jews down the road to the jackyls; because they dont care about them. They will commit evils with the intent on effecting an ultimate good; this is an idea found throughout all the great religions (excluding Judaism). Ignatius Loyola - the founder of the Jesuit order, enunciates this concept as "the end purifies the means". Because the INTENT - and not the action by itself - is what truly matters. They play games with the Jews and make a mockery of their existence because they are a wandering people; to be subjugated, humiliated, and ultimately eliminated.

Q4) in a simple yes or no statement do you believe/acknowledge that the worlds finances and media are run by Jews and as a result if they chose they could manipulate events to their benefit? hypothetically of course

Your arrogance is a truly repulsive thing. No. Jews are not the "only"- as you keep generalizing them as - bankers, or media moguls. Is Ted Turner, a Jew? honestly man. Wake the # up. This is another violation of term 15 and term 16. If youre going to complain about my describing your obnoxious rants as being obnoxious rants (which infact, isnt an infraction of any board rule; so its strange that DTOM decided to edit my post) then be careful to read over your own posts; theyre full of incorrect generalizations, blatant falsities, and accusations of a Jewish cabal when in fact when looked at OBJECTIVELY - yes, Jews do have an innordinate (meaning disproportinate) influence - in more then just banking or media, but also the sciences, literature, economics, etc - there is MANY more non Jews in positions of authority in international banking - the World Bank, IMF, for instance - politics, academia, etc.

No I dont think they gave up their power I think it was gradually taken away from them by people realising that much power and influence over their lives didnt belong in the hands of a few Elite. They either told them so with their voices or their weapons and over time it was gradually weakened till we have today where the power of monarchies is almost non existant and they are basically traditional patriotic figureheads.

You have absolutely no knowledge of the history of this, do you? You pretend to, of course, but it is obvious to any thinking person that you dont know what youre talking about.

It began with the French and Russian Revolutions. Yes, its true, many nobles were killed in these affairs; but perhaps they were a sacrifice? Maybe THEIR end had come? does this mean there werent others behind the scenes controlling things?

Look at Henri, Grand Duke of luxembourg, Otto Von Habsburg, Head of the house of Lorraine-Habsburg. literally, go to their wikipedia profiles and see for yourself their own patrilineal background. It shows, without a doubt, that there are certain families - usually those connected to the Habsburg - Capetian dynasties, that have been dukes, viscounts, earls, kings, queens, mayors, and all those other pretentious noble titles, in EACH GENERATION, dating from as far back as 300 CE down to the modern era. And you think this power is only "ceremonial"? Really?! Henri is the head of state of Luxembourg. David Cameron - the current PM of England, is a descendant of King William IV. From wikipedia "Through his paternal grandmother, Enid Agnes Maud Levita, Cameron is a direct descendant of King William IV by his mistress Dorothea Jordan"... Coincidence? Any real thinking person would have to be stupid to think so. Even the Bushes - an american dynasty, are descended from Scottish Kings.

Q5) what country are you from and what part?

What does this have to do with anything? In anycase, this just proves how truly unperceptive you are. If i go to the University of Toronto, then i must live in Toronto, Canada.

Q6) what if any are your religious affiliations?

Just because im bored ill play around with this. I study all religions. If you were to look at my bookshelf you would find all sorts of books; from western philosophy, Plato, Aristotle (two philosophers who you of course have never read), to Eastern Philosophy - Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Confucianism, and many books on the esoteric/philosophic aspects of Christianity (Gnosticism, Theresa of avila, Thomas Aquinas, Ignatius Loyola), Judaism (I have probably 150 or so books on Jewish subjects, most of which are Kabbalistic/Philosophical in nature) Islam (got a few book on sufism, got a book on Rumi, Averroes, and Avicenna)....So, i consider myself somewhat well read. I still have much more to read (im only 26) and much more to learn. Of all that i read, i would say im most influenced by Jewish (and of course, in your childlike ignorance, you wouldnt know that the bible is mostly philosophy - couched in allegory) beliefs...though i appreciate many aspects of other religions and philosophies. Im not Jewish, havent converted, and dont know if ill ever convert, but im happy living as a gentile doing the best that i can to serve G-d, be a righteous person, and most of all, seek JUSTICE for all peoples; whether they be Jewish or Kurd. On another note, why is it do yu think most Kurdish Muslims support a Jewish state? Hmmm? Perhaps because they too - like the berbers and Jews - have been stiffed hard by Arab colonialism?

Q7) did you bother to check out the website I linked for you?

Yes. Just so you know, i have Actually MET, and have ARGUED, with Orthodox Jews - called natueri karta - who oppose the state of Israel. I know what they argue - and for what reasons - (and you dont know, so stop pretending like youve discovered something amazing) and i completely and unequivocally oppose them on almost all of their points. They are not rational people. They havent got a political education. They havent read Machiavelli, for instance, or Hobbes, or any major political philosopher, so they dont know what the hell they are talking about. They are irrational, unpractical "heads in the clouds" type people, who think the kingdom of Israel will be established via some superhuman type event. This doesnt jibe with reality; with political reality, or with the state of Jewry overal in the diaspora.

They are also a MINORITY, in the Orthodox Jewish world. So, this is nothing new to me. Youre not "edifying" me of anything. OK? As much as you like to pretend that youre "impartial", the ego can be a very tricky thing. Subjectivity is inherently an emotional awareness. And the fact that you have ignored so many facts - since my posts are loaded with facts -, only proves to any thinking person how completely biased you are.

edit on 31-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join