It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KLM Pilots Sight UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by facedye

Ohhh... thank you, facedye. My sentiments, exactly. Out of curiosity, have you seen anything unusual in the sky? I'm a believer, alright, but, after nearly thirty years of sky-watching, I've seen NOTHING strange. What's that about?!?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Some of my other thoughts and theorys on foofighters:

I treat any lighted unidentified flying craft with deep respect and caution. It's like some of the brightly colored animals or reptiles or insects on our planet. It serves as a warning to stay away, because most of them are highly poisonous.

I think it would be hard for any living creature, or robot to exist in any fusion plasma shield. But inside the plasma shield could be a craft that is intelligently controlled by something.

The fiery orange or green plasma foofighter in it's landing phase, is a time where it is most venerable to attack from outside sources; because of it's slow descent.

I believe the fusion plasma shield is controlled by some magnetic field of some sort.

My theory is that the fusion plasma shield, makes the occupants of the foofighter, almost invincible from attack by outside adversaries. That's because the fusion shield is in a flux, or in a constantly moving state with hundreds of plasma currents moving in many different directions.

Therefore, any high explosive missile attack against the foofighter, would result in a futile, failed attempt in destroying or disabling the starcraft. The fusion shield would absorb any high explosion, or armor piercing, by dissipating, absorbing, or diverting it in its magnetic fiery plasma currents.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 1-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 1-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 1-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

GUT,

I'm pleased to hear from a person, who has witnessed such a marvelous experience. Please, enlighten me more, and other's about your other-worldly craft sighting!!!

Many thank's,

Erno86
edit on 1-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by The GUT

GUT,

I'm pleased to hear from a person, who has witnessed such a marvelous experience. Please, enlighten me more, and other's about your other-worldly craft sighting!!!

Many thank's,

Glad you found it interesting, Erno86. I went into more detail about my experience in this thread--a thread I think you'll appreciate.

I don't buy Drunvalo Melchizedek's take, but you'll find some interesting stuff from a few different posters there I bet.

Here's a couple more that might fit your research. Another one from the OP, hotrice, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And easynow dug up some great research on the age-old Yakima sightings that I find relevant to the discussion of these "Plasma" mysteries.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's also interesting to note that the British MOD came to the conclusion that the small percentage of truly anomalous UFO sightings were due to bizarre forms of--you guessed it--plasma.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

GUT--- Thanks for responding. Can you give me your opinion on whether I had a true telepathic experience with a space alien. Or whether my subconscious, fooled me into believing that I was having a telepathic experience with an ET.

It could have been just a shot of adrenaline, that night back in 1976 when I co-witnessed one or two UFO's that night.
But when I saw that speeding white light above the low thin cloud cover coming from the Eastern horizion, I looked immedediately to my left on the western horizion. Unless I was too late in turning my head, the white light was not seen by me to go past the Western horizion.

Instantly, I blurted out: UFO. We were heading east on a divided highway. But I could not hear a sonic boom, which would have occured if it had been a U.S. military aircraft; at the rate of speed it was going. [Unless because of road noise.]

I then turned my eyes upward to the metal roof of the van. It could have been a deduction by my subconscious that that the UFO had stopped above our speeding van.

But I had this feeling: Like you get when sombody is staring at you behind your back. You turn around quickly, and realize that person was staring at you.

That's when I sensed his lordships presence. A feeling that I was sensing some kind of high intelligence above my head. No words were exchanged in this experience.

About 1 minute later: That's when we witnessed the fiery balled foofighter, descend from the low-lying clould cover heading for Earth almost directly in front of our path; about one mile away.

Since you have experiences with people who claim to have telepathy with ET's. I would be gratefull, if you could be so kind to respond to my claim of telepathy with an ET. Or, if it was telepathy at all?

Wish you all the luck.

Thank's,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My pilot friends routinely see 'unidentified anomalous structured aircraft,' as they call them, to the tune of several per year for professional pilots. At least in the So Cal-Nevada corridors.

A few months ago one of them told me he was flying near Catalina above a solid cloud cover when he saw a perfectly triangular shadow moving across the tops of the clouds below him at an 'impossibly' high speed. (He didn't see the object casting it which would have been above him.)

...Although likely that was 'one of ours.'

Of course there's no report or paperwork-unless there was a collision danger. Otherwise that course of action never ends well for a pilot's career.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One more comment, about fiery plasma foofighter's. While I discribed the fusion plasma foofighters as beautiful; my speculation, is that I witnessed one of the most powerful, and terrifying weapons in the foofighters arsenal.

Which is: The magnetically contained fusion plasma, must be controlled by a computer program. Therefore, the plasma shield does not have to be circular. The plasma shield must be under a very high pounds per square inch pressure.

When the computer attack program is utilized, the magnetic field is changed so that their is a deviation in the field; so that a spike, or some kind of wormhole effect is projected from the sphere.

That would let some of the fusion plasma to escape the foofighters defense shield, and head towards the foofighters intended enemy target. The plasma can also can be electrically charged, so that on impact with the target would be destroyed with unfathomable devastating results.

Also their would be no lack of fuel for the weapon, or the defense shield since they would probably use common seawater as fuel.

I estimated the size of the white light, as far smaller than the 1,000 foot dimension of the fiery ball. Therefore, if it is the same vehicle, but capable of different size's according to the defense shield; the volume of the fusion plasma would be immense. So that, just one foofighter, would be capable of immense destruction that would defy logic.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 6-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 6-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

Originally posted by Section31

I saw giant floating orange plasma UFO hiding in the clouds.

Please explain - What is a 'orange plasma UFO'?

Where did that concept come from?
Who invented the concept?
What is it specifically?

Enlighten me please.

edit on 5/31/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Concept? Well I am just a recycling a term that I saw others use. What is it? No one knows for sure. But based on the circumstantial evidence and witness reports, I would guess an alien spaceship. I know that it sounds crazy, but if you see one you'll know what I am talking about. When a giant orange orb is hovering in a cloud, you'll have no other explanation. I really wish I could say that it was a Chinese lantern, but Chinese lanterns are not the size of a stadium. Of course it could be secret military technology, but I think the military would be smart enough to keep their distance from other aircraft. Keep in mind that I will never know if what I saw was an alien spaceship or not.

The best guess for 'orange plasma ball'...unknown natural phenomena. Similar things have been reported around the world. There are at least two good photographs in existence of 'glowing clouds' taken from aircraft.

The up close witness description in fact lends itself to a natural explanation, a rolling ball of plasma. There is no indication there is anything living or intelligent or solid involved. It is probably related to ball lightning.

One of the witnesses above described a 'double flash' and then he observed a plasma ball. The double flash sure sounds like a lightning strike on another peak and ball lightning was most probably formed by ionisation of silica. Then the plasma ball/ball lightning rose in the air, pulsed 6 times and disappeared , what most likely happened is it is just ran out of energy and disappated in the air.

Unknown natural phenonomena such as sprites and elves have only very recently been first discovered and then explained. In fact the existence of balls of plasma is already known in the form of ball lightning, so it would be less of a surprise scientifically speaking than when sprites and elves were discovered which there were no pictures of previously (they were discovered from video of space shuttle looking down at the earth at night).

You know if you want to talk knowledgeably about any subject you should do a bit of research first before jumping to conclusions.

edit on 7-6-2011 by ManInAsia because: add link

edit on 7-6-2011 by ManInAsia because: delete

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAntares
My pilot friends routinely see 'unidentified anomalous structured aircraft,' as they call them, to the tune of several per year for professional pilots. At least in the So Cal-Nevada corridors.

A few months ago one of them told me he was flying near Catalina above a solid cloud cover when he saw a perfectly triangular shadow moving across the tops of the clouds below him at an 'impossibly' high speed. (He didn't see the object casting it which would have been above him.)

...Although likely that was 'one of ours.'

Of course there's no report or paperwork-unless there was a collision danger. Otherwise that course of action never ends well for a pilot's career.

If he pilots didn't see 'unidentified anomalous structured aircraft in the Nevada area that would be more of a surprise, don't you think. Isn't that where they test most of their black ops UAVs, stealth craft?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
there is nothing to prove or disprove with the pilots conversation, it is impossible. we have a conversation about a witnessed event nobody was sure what it was. proof that u.f.o. sightings are real and not just people making up storeys for attention.

but interms of proving if it was a unknown/spacecraft or something explainable, that is impossible. it is what it is regardless of what was seen. more than one person confirming they saw something that they could not explain, therefore what was seen became known as a u.f.o.
edit on 7-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The universe is infinite and we for sure are not the only ones in it. We now have so much corroborating evidence from all over the world. The only thing left for us to do, is to meet them.

Yeah, so much evidence of unidentified objects, but no evidence of extraterrestial spacecraft... Pretty much everyone on ATS seems to have seen one tho.
The problem is there ARE storytellers, there ARE people who make money out of the UFO myth. I personally don't know whether to believe in alien visitations anymore. But there are strange things going on, such as the Norway spiral or the animal mass deaths, which were forgotten. We just can't put the governments into a stranglehold and say YOU WILL INSPECT THIS OR ELSE, and usually if they do they will dismiss it with an outright ridicilous claim and wipe it under the carpet like dust. "Norway spiral was rocket smoke." "Animal mass deaths were caused by new year's eve rocket."

edit on 8-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here are some quotes from the book, which I highly recommend; The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Edward J. Ruppelt- Former Head of the Air Force Project Blue Book

Chapter Four: Green Fireballs, Project Twinkle, Little Lights and Grudge

"The green fireballs streaked into UFO history late in Nov. 1948"

"At 9:27 P.M., on Dec. 5, an Air Force C-47 transport was flying at 18,000 feet 10 miles east of Albuquerque N.M. The pilot was a Captain Goede.

Suddenly the crew, Captain Goede, his co-pilot, and his engineer were startled by a green ball of fire flashed across the sky ahead of them. It looked something like a huge meteor except that it was a bright green color and it didn't arch downward, as meteors usually do.

The green-colored ball of fire had started low near the eastern slopes of the Sandia Mountains, arched upward a little, then seemed to level out. And it was too big for a meteor, at least it was larger than any meteor that anyone in the C-47 had ever seen before.

A few minutes later, after Geode radioed his report of the sighting, the captain of Pioneer Airlines Flight 63 called Kirtland tower AFB. He reported that at 9:35 p.m. he was on a westerly heading, approaching Las Vegas from the East, when he and his co-pilot saw what they first thought was a 'shooting star.' It was ahead and a little above them.

But, the captain said, it took them only a split second to realize that whatever they saw was too low and had too flat a trajectory to be a meteor. As they watched, the object seemed to approach their airplane head on, changing color from orange red to green.

As it became bigger and bigger, the captain said, he thought sure it was going to collide with them; so he racked the DC-3 up in a tight turn. As the green ball of fire got abreast of them it began to fall toward the ground, getting dimmer and dimmer until it disappeared. Just before he swerved the DC-3, the fireball was as big, or bigger, than a full moon.

But whatever they were they were playing around in one of the most sensitive security areas in the U.S. Within 100 miles of Albuquerque were two installations that were the backbone of the atomic bomb program. Los Alamos and Sandia Base. Scattered throughout the countryside were other installations vital to the defense of the U.S.: Radar stations, fighter-interceptor bases, and other mysterious areas that had been blocked off by high chain-link fences."

edit on 9-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join