It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KLM Pilots Sight UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Just posting this here because it coincides with my sighting.

I saw giant floating orange plasma UFO hiding in the clouds. People ask me if anyone else saw it. Well, the plane is flying at 900 km/h. If someone was looking out at that same point as I was for those brief couple of seconds, they would have also seen the UFO. Probably no body else on this KLM flight saw this UFO besides the pilots. Then people ask me if I took a picture of it. Well back in the year 2001, digital camera weren't mainstream yet. And film cameras would usually be packed away somewhere. Plus, one is awestruck by the sighting and the last thing you think about is a camera. I also remember trying to imagine every possible thing that this UFO could be besides an alien spaceship. Unfortunately nothing would come to mind. Enjoy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
isn't it hilarious how "evidence" gets presented in our human experience? now i don't mean to sound like i'm talking after the fact, because like most of us here, i'm still in limbo on whether or not extraterrestrials REALLY are here on this planet.

the interesting part is that no matter what you believe or what kind of evidence you have, it's all questionable - even at moments like these, when air pilots talk amongst themselves about UFO's like they happen every single day they're on the job. to them, it's obvious they're out there. to the rest of us who don't personally fly around the world or have exceptionally professional capturing/recording equipment, the jury's still out.

what a weird world we live in.

great find! although, the skeptic in me wants to find out the validity in the source. where exactly does this recording come from? also, i'm confused - why mention that digital cameras weren't as readily available in 2001? is this when the event took place?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A UFO sighting: Clear and simple...
S&F.
thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The "orange ball" was the first ufo i ever saw back in the 80's and that is what got me interested in the unknown. This year (the last 3 months) we have had two separate sightings from witnesses calling in to two of South Africa's bigger radio stations claiming to have seen an orange ball (between 4am and 6.30am give or take a few minutes). Unfortunately i didn't witness either of these and what's worse is that zero photographic evidence ever came about from any of these witnesses.

I believe cause i have seen one with my own eyes, and the fact that many called in at the same time saying they are seeing an orange ball.

S&F
Thank you for keeping me interested in UFO's after months of reading threads from debunking/non-believing ATS'ers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
isn't it hilarious how "evidence" gets presented in our human experience? now i don't mean to sound like i'm talking after the fact, because like most of us here, i'm still in limbo on whether or not extraterrestrials REALLY are here on this planet.

the interesting part is that no matter what you believe or what kind of evidence you have, it's all questionable - even at moments like these, when air pilots talk amongst themselves about UFO's like they happen every single day they're on the job. to them, it's obvious they're out there. to the rest of us who don't personally fly around the world or have exceptionally professional capturing/recording equipment, the jury's still out.

great find! although, the skeptic in me wants to find out the validity in the source. where exactly does this recording come from? also, i'm confused - why mention that digital cameras weren't as readily available in 2001? is this when the event took place?

My sighting took place in 2001. This one was in 2011 - I think. I just posted this video, because it's comparable to my sighting.
edit on 30-5-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The "Dutch " part is also interesting.:

Tower: "No radar contact , but there was a visual light and a beam in the sky."
Other voice: We did not see, and added a little skeptic: "Chinese lantern"
Tower serious: "No, the beam was to big."

edit on 30-5-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
With all those sightings of orange/red/yellow "plasma" balls all over the world (I have witnessed it as well above my own house), I am becoming convinced that this might be some kind of organism that has not been discovered yet.
edit on 30/5/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, those crazy OBOLs. Just came across one once but it was a doozy.

Myself and three other Boy Scouts in the mountains of N. Alabama in the 70's. It's late on a clear night and from our perch on the top of a foothill looking towards the peek of an adjacent foothill we see a bright double flash light up the opposite peak and an object that was about "high moon" size pulsated to life with an orange, plasmic looking glow for a few seconds and then faded to dark for a few seconds.

When it "pulsed" again it was higher in the sky. This repeated six times with the object higher in the sky each time. After the sixth time we saw it no more.

On full pulse, the interior of the "orb" was a plasma. It swirled and churned like molten metal or liquid fire in a glass globe if that makes any sense.

When I hear the words "orange" & "plasma" together my ears perk up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
With all those sightings of orange/red/yellow "plasma" balls all over the world (I have witnessed it as well above my own house), I am becoming convinced that this might be some kind of organism that has not been discovered yet.
edit on 30/5/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

Well there have been a few witness accounts of UFO's morphing into plasma balls and vice-versa. Some theories state that "their" anti-gravity technology is causing the glow. Who knows... I also remember that in the movie Fire In The Sky, the UFO glowed orange.

Plasma balls are intelligently driven and designed in my opinion. Let's look at the facts. They fly away when chased; as per the reported sightings. They try to remain inconspicuous; they either hide in clouds or remain at a high altitude. And they vary in size and color, indicating that there are a variety of "ships".

The universe is infinite and we for sure are not the only ones in it. We now have so much corroborating evidence from all over the world. The only thing left for us to do, is to meet them.
edit on 30-5-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is there some basic information on the KAL report such as date/time (GMT). location, and viewing azimuth (north, east, what?). Why hasn't anyone else asked for this basic stuff already?

Also, since the first report was relative to the takeoff vector, how about somebody tell us the runway location and number (compass orientation) so we can get an azimuth on the light.

edit on 30-5-2011 by JimOberg because: add runway request

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
" Did you make notes or include it in the trip report?" Sarcasm on: because if you did, we will have to fire you and call you delirious. Sarcasm off

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Quick thoughts:

Admittedly they do not send out beams of light as the tower reports seeing in the translation provided from the Dutch (thanks for that!), but regarding the ensuing discussion of "orange balls of plasma," that is an excellent description of a weather balloon around sunrise and sunset; and when the sun sets on those they "wink out" in an instant.

This recording, is quite interesting-- the low altitude is unusual and the tower's verification is neat.

Perhaps, the "beams" and subsequent disappearance witnessed by the tower might have something to do with the jet wash reaching a quite ordinary object, causing it to move suddenly?

At less than a thousand yards/meters, one might expect to have some structural detail provided if the object had been other than very small. As a sky watcher since childhood, I have seen many things-- empty trash bags twisting in the wind at over a thousand feet above provided some quick pulse for a bit, but I had time to go inside and get my binoculars.

I'm not debunker, but experience is that small lights in the sky are man-made objects.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
they seem to "live" or at least "some" of them, in a small town in norway called Hessdalen

DONT JUDGE THE DOCUMENTARY BASED ON THE TITLE!!!! please, "ufo" and "portal" aren't mentioned at all...stupid production for choosing this kind of title...but maybe its kinda psyop

many universitys tried to explain it but they are unable to do so...

www.hessdalen.org...

secure.wikimedia.org...
edit on 31-5-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
They are not talking about a beam, they are discussing of the glow of the object could be similar to a Chinese lantarn. Which it is not, according to the pilot.

If you translate 'bundel' from Dutch into English you get beam, but that's not what they meant to say.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

This was uploaded on utube in 2009. S&F

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Is there any hope of finding any of this material?

Originally posted by JimOberg
Is there some basic information on the KLM report such as date/time (GMT). location, and viewing azimuth (north, east, what?). Why hasn't anyone else asked for this basic stuff already?

Also, since the first report was relative to the takeoff vector, how about somebody tell us the runway location and number (compass orientation) so we can get an azimuth on the light.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Is there some basic information on the KLM report such as date/time (GMT). location, and viewing azimuth (north, east, what?). Why hasn't anyone else asked for this basic stuff already?

ATC asked the pilots to make a report of the event. So that report should be available from the airliner or whoever those reports are submitted.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedye

How ya going ? i hope things are good , im a father of 6 , i manage an Off Site Retail Warehouse (like wal mart etc)
I Drive a forklift to unload Chep pallets of Goods , and also have a picker orders license . My work crew and I unload containers of Fridges , Freezers , Furnitue , etc , Oh ,and im currently studying for Certificate IV in Warehouse Supervision .
I can honestly tell you ive seen Unidentified Flying Objects that moved so fast it intrigue my whole family , I hope you experience a mild sighting like we did . Thanks for reading , star..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Is there some basic information on the KAL report such as date/time (GMT). location, and viewing azimuth (north, east, what?). Why hasn't anyone else asked for this basic stuff already?

edit on 30-5-2011 by JimOberg because: add runway request

Bro, settle down , and relax, tomorrow night go camping somewhere , look up and see for your friggan self , if that dont work,try a week long camping trip , you will see many things , falling stars , Stars , chances are with all the activity , you will see a UFO,

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism

ATC asked the pilots to make a report of the event. So that report should be available from the airliner or whoever those reports are submitted.

Well, whoever is presenting this case as evidence for something is responsible for providing such information, in my view, or else it can be dismissed as unresearchable and 'inadequate information' -- maybe on purpose. It's the old 'burden of proof' argument. A skeptic isn't obliged to PROVE the report IS something prosaic -- a proponent is obliged to provide an argument that it CANNOT be anything prosaic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join