It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.I.F.A and Blatter In Denial.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This farce is going into the realms of the ridiculous. Blatter states there is no "crisis" in F.I.F.A. This old fool should be ousted and the F.I.F.A. cleaned out from top to bottom. Otherwise the 4 Home Nations should pull out of this corrupt orginisation

news.bbc.co.uk...

uk.reuters.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I agree, there is a big problem at FIFA and its name is Mr. Blatter. How long's he been in charge now? Fourteen years, or thereabouts, I think I heard one guy on 5live say. In which case it is largely under Blatter's stewardship that FIFA has become the corrupt, foul-at-the-root institution that we see today.

It may well have always been a bit dodgy for all I know, but I don't recall hearing in the past anywhere near the amount of scandal we hear from it now. In fact I wouldn't say FIFA has a crisis, I think it's in utter Chaos.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
FIFA is THE most corrupt organisation in the world !
Even more corrupt than government ! Now thats going some !

Peace

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
FIFA....Fraudulent. Incapable. Farcical. Astucious.

With the amount of money involved in world football, it comes as no surprise that the governing body is rotten to the core and the games premier event is handed to nations who provide the most valuable handshakes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I bought FIFA 11 for the PC the other week but I couldn't get it to install on my machine !
All I was getting was an error message saying,

'FILES CORRUPT'

Peace

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
FIFA, UEFA and all the rest of footballs governing bodies are rotten to the core.

But I suspect so are the equivallent administrations of other sports and sporting organisations especially those with large associated advertising rights and world wide media exposure.

I don't doubt for one minute that illicit dealings are common place when decisions are being made on the venue of The Olympics etc.

As a slight aside I think both Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini are particularly anti-English and this is the start of 'payback' time for them.
edit on 31/5/11 by Freeborn because: E's are good

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It runs far deeper than FIFA though, you have to ask yourself why the FA's of all the nations put up with it.
It's high time for a revolt, nations need to stand up to them a pull out of fifa and so do the sponsors.
The way I see it is fifa cannot be reformed, it needs to be shut down and those involved sent to prison for fraud.
edit on 31-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join