It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Jazeera footage captures 'western troops on the ground' in Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Al-Jazeera footage captures 'western troops on the ground' in Libya

www.guardian.co.uk

Armed western men have been filmed on the ground with rebels in central Libya in the first apparent confirmation that Nato has sent military advisers to train anti-government forces.

A group of six westerners were clearly visible, according to a report by al-Jazeera from Dafniya, described as the westernmost point of the rebel lines west of the town of Misrata. Five of them were armed and wearing informal sand-coloured clothes, peaked caps, and cotton Arab scarves.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
BUSTED!

Remember they promised no boots on the ground, well there you have it folks.

Really how much more lying are we going to take, if they said it's not clear who the rebels are and some may even be Al Qaida forces, why are we there to help them?

What are these double standards we are measuring with? On the other hand we fight them in Afghanistan and Iraq and on the other hand we give them money and train them.

For me this is just stupefying.

So next step could be invasion.

Now if there is something that will happen to the UK or France, it would be Libya's right to do something cause they are on their soil. It's called an act of war. Doesn't matter what side you are on.

I am not for any side, but this is a illegal act and it's a lie we saw this coming months ago.

I am for peaceful solutions and certainly not this illegal war.

But they promised and yet again everyone is taken as a fool that we are for allowing this war for oil.

Some famous last words

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
~Albert Einstein

Peace

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30/5/11 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
SAS already admitted to having boots on the ground to mark targets I think there is a thread about it here but I am too lazy to search. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

It had already been announced that the CIA had been given orders to act as advisors in Libya. Old news. When are people going to get their heads wrapped around the fact that the Al-Quada ia an arm of the CIA.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anyone else remember a war that got starded because the US sent military advisors in to help out a side in a civil conflict. Of course these advisors required protecting, so a protection force was sent in.
The protection force got fired upon, so they sent re-inforcements, and then within a year thousands upon thousands of troops were deployed only to get pwned.... what was that country called again? Started with a V.... hmmmm

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Western "advisors", such as the SAS/CIA/JTF-2, have been there weeks before the sanctioned coalition bombings. They were sent to support both the rebels (training, weapons, money) and the bombings (designating targets with lasers).

This now is video of them; more proof of the lies.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 30-5-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I don't care mate, for me this is unbelievable. I knew this was going to happen, you do realize that if a bomb was dropped on lets say a nuclear facility in the UK or in France, which is not impossible cause Libya is not that far from Europe. Libya has the right to do so now.

It would be cause we are in a illegal war (again), we are there for the companies and not the people.

They don't give a damn about anyone there.

This is visual proof of troops there, and it did not look like they were spotters.

What are we doing there and how many troops are there already?

It's your money being spend you have all the right to know.

Why the secrecy?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And why are we helping possible Al Qaida fighters with money and guns??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos
Anyone else remember a war that got starded because the US sent military advisors in to help out a side in a civil conflict. Of course these advisors required protecting, so a protection force was sent in.
The protection force got fired upon, so they sent re-inforcements, and then within a year thousands upon thousands of troops were deployed only to get pwned.... what was that country called again? Started with a V.... hmmmm

But why the secrecy?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why are you surprised. There hasn't been a legal war since WWII. Bin Laden was part of the CIA, Saddam Hussein was part of CIA, Noreiga of Panama was part of CIA, Castro in Cuba was supported by the CIA. Numerous others. Al-Ouada is nothing but an arm of the CIA. So why is it surprising they are in Libya fighting an illegal war. using the CIA. A problem can not be fixed until it is recognized there is a problem. No one want to recognize the problem. Do you think this is going to go away by itself?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Who cares?
No that is a real question exactly who cares?
I will tell you, the people who cannot or will not do anything.
Just like everything else there has been proof of, it will be lied or reaoned away.
Libya will fall and take a deal from the IMF and continue to sell their oil for UD dollars.

Oh, and alquaeda will be in control of Libya??wtfbbq

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So you are just like everyone else and we just keep on taking this rape of our money and our humanity?

It's simple like that?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I know, but WHY does it continue? We live in the 21e century is about time we act like we live in it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am sorry for my hard response, but I am mad.

And I am not taking it anymore

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yep, keyword was "we".
And yep it is just that simple, there is cash in war, so the rich get richer and the poor get dead.
There will be a teeter point eventually where the populace may fight back but I doubt it.
This is why I am working on getting away from "civilization", I'm tired of being subjected to civilized people.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some people never learn, the crisis was designed, crafted and controlled by the men behind the curtain.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 FOLLOW UPDATES ON TWITTER

Release of Libyan in Pan Am bombing seen improving defense tech ties with UK
LONDON — The regime of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi has sent a delegation to Britain's top defense show as part of an effort to consider programs to modernize Tripoli's military with the best technology available.

Three years ago Gaddafi is allowed to send his advisors to buy the latest weapons systems? Then we the west destroy them all ??

Same old pattern across the African continent since the 60's. Pop a corrupt puppet in place, massive western bank loans, crazy military spending and odious theft of funds (Mark Thatcher, etc). Civil war, aid, peacekeepers, theft of natural resources without paying taxes etc.

This is orchestrated, Cameron was in Egypt with his weapons dealers just after the Mubarak Regime collapse.
Seeding the place with guns and bombs for future regional conflicts.

www.metro.co.uk...

He was joined on the trip by 30 businesses, including Rolls-Royce, BAe Systems, Cobham Group, Qinetiq, Thales and Ultra Electronics, which all produce defence equipment.

Nothing new here, move on folk.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

?

Yes Brool Cory, Stro.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your right, but it's is unbelievable that almost the entire globe knows about the wrongdoing and nobody gives a damn.
Everybody is 'happy' with their Facebook updates, but nobody does anything because they think they can't do anything about it. But they are wrong,

Aren't we the people, the biggest army on this planet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join