It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NKorea can now launch nukes with missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thats Vitchilo for answering me. I didn't know that.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
while the united states and israel are hugging and high-fiving each other and calling each other best friends forever, chinese generals a touring our bases and gauging our military strength and n.korea are developing intercontinental nuclear missiles to destroy entire battle fleets and low yield tactical nukes that can takeout 50,000 men brigades in minutes.

it's only a matter of time before china and n.korea say o.k., lets provoke the s.koreans and drag america into a war.

the funny thing, it's all your asses that are going to get drafted. and n.koreans haven't even heard of call of duty.

they were to busy being brainwashed into hardened combat soldiers with no fear of death and to give their lives in the glory of their dear leader.

what are u.s. troops going to do, when instead of tweeting and facebooking, they're in rugged mountains getting shredded by heavy machine guns.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I think that just like always, N. Korea will shout and thump their chests but they are not stupid enough to use any nuke in an aggressive manner. They will use it as a promise of retaliation if attacked by the US or S. Korea.

It won't be N. Korea that sparks a WW3 scenario. It'll be the US poking it's nose into yet another situation that has nothing to do with them.

Just an opinion.

It's funny...America just can't win. When we stay out of things countries get pissed off and we we join in we are wrong as well. Libya was a fine example...and NATO is still screwing that all up. That crap shoot should have been over months ago. NATO is a joke.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
while the united states and israel are hugging and high-fiving each other and calling each other best friends forever, chinese generals a touring our bases and gauging our military strength and n.korea are developing intercontinental nuclear missiles to destroy entire battle fleets and low yield tactical nukes that can takeout 50,000 men brigades in minutes.

it's only a matter of time before china and n.korea say o.k., lets provoke the s.koreans and drag america into a war.

the funny thing, it's all your asses that are going to get drafted. and n.koreans haven't even heard of call of duty.

they were to busy being brainwashed into hardened combat soldiers with no fear of death and to give their lives in the glory of their dear leader.

what are u.s. troops going to do, when instead of tweeting and facebooking, they're in rugged mountains getting shredded by heavy machine guns.

Maybe they should start up WW3, planets needing depopulation anywys on account of too many idiots out there. A draft might be a good thing, ive been trying to join the Army but with a GED it aint happening, funny when i turned 18 they wouldnt leave me alone. I look forward to using all of those pussy facebook morons complaining about being cold and getting shot at as cover while i fight. I know people that fought in Korea and Vietnam and yes if their was a draft many US soldiers would be casualties because a being a soldier takes a special kind of mentality that many in the US dont have. If Patton would have been let loose in WW2 we wouldn`t have had to deal with the Cold War and China, If MacAuthur was allowed to fight into China during the 50`s we wouldn`t be dealing with this threat now. I say lets throw down and get this over with, bloody each others noses and break each others legs so we can then have a beer and clear the bad blood between everyone. Anybody remember what got us out of the Great Depression? WW2.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The news is not surprising.
In other words, Taiwan should just give up with all those missiles aimed at them. I'm pretty sure all thousands of missiles can not intercepted at the same time.

I see a wasteland of Taiwan if China provoked.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

So can America, and?

Oh noes NKorea will destabilise the entire region oh noes, well America destabilised the Entire WORLD.

Ahh but they have those nukes to balance the power, Really? America was the FIRST to have nukes (and use them TWICE), the rest are mearly protecting themselves.

edit on 31-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Deebo

What I'm saying is that the events in the game trailer is getting to the edge of reality

Or is it just the conditioning of impressionable young gamers? Yes it IS very creepy. Kind of reminds me of how horrible the western news reported middle eastern countries making video games of killing and fighting western forces. Same sh*t different color. It's just a game, but it's consequences are undoubtedly shaping worldview to some degree.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomnameit's only a matter of time before china and n.korea say o.k., lets provoke the s.koreans and drag america into a war.

Why do you believe it is inevitable? If such a thing would happen I doubt the EU would just stand by, it might become a domino effect. Besides, there will undoubtedly be a lot of talks and negotiations first.

How about putting all those unemployed at work in recycling factories for steel then build as much armed UAV's and robots (rovers) as possible then have US citizens download a client from the internet and let people fly these things from the comfort of their homes using their own pc's. Would give a whole new meaning to the definition of zerging the enemy. Ofcourse I'm hoping WW3 will never happen and we'd all get along but it appears countries are only investing in the military.
edit on 31/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Good for them ,now they have protection against a country that has already dropped 2 nukes on other countries.

For starters it is country not countries! The war in the Pacific had to end as soon as possible. What were the Western allies supposed to do? Just sit down and give them a chance to win? Not likely!
edit on 30-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Do you think you can look God in the eyes and say what you said
...well then dont say it to me.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join