It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS Hacked After Critical WikiLeaks Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
blogs.forbes.com...

The Internet’s vigilant brigade has come to WikiLeaks’ defense yet again. LulzSec, a hacker group, has claimed credit for cracking PBS’s website and leaking its login credentials after an episode of its Frontline show–titled “WikiSecrets”–that put a critical spotlight on WikiLeaks and the suspected source of its troves of classified documents, Bradley Manning.

blogs.forbes.com...

I'm not sure how long this will continue before the governments of the world recognize Anonymous as a terrorist organization. It's inevitable.

-B

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This hacker group is not helping their cause. They are just looking like immature but hurt idiots. This is like jr. high level stuff..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The more Wikileaks the better, people need to see the truth of what their government is really capable of.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LulzSec != Anonymous.. if they are a named group, they're not anonymous by definition.. the constant misunderstanding of what anonymous is.. amazes me

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Hahaha, good point. Kind of like when terrorists say they will launch a surprise attack against someone.

Oops, almost forgot to comment on the OP. Do you really think PBS has super high security? Are we going to see a telethon to raise money for better security against hackers now?
edit on 30-5-2011 by MJZoo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought they posted something about Tupac on PBS according to ap: hosted.ap.org... Nevermind it was a response to the Wikileaks thing.

TUPAC LIVES!!!!
edit on 5/30/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Certainly does not seem to be helping their cause, although I understand their motivation.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

Have you ever been in one of their chats? I've never seen so little structure. Nothing but a few script kiddies looking for exploits. I agree with the cause, but nothing good will come from this stupid [SNIP]. Truth is: The world is [SNIP], and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Case and point.

-B

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join