It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Warns Of A Greek Military Coup, Rebellion, If Austerity Intensifies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
zerohedge.com

"According to the CIA report, ongoing street protests in crisis-hit Greece could turn into escalated violence and a rebellion and the Greek government could lose control, said Bild

So go Greece and join the brave bold people of the world who are overthrowing their corrupt governments. Hopefully you'll inspire those suckers in the rest of the world. Like us Canucks or our southern brothers and the UK leading satans last stand for TPTB.

edit on 30-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

They will can also inspire Spain, Portugal...wow it's European Spring

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by UcDat

yep i hope it turns into americas spring as well!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm in if the rest of you Nucks are. I'm not doing it alone though, they will beat the hell outta me.

I've been ready for this since the day I was born. Nothing else seems right in my life.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleventhsun
I'm in if the rest of you Nucks are. I'm not doing it alone though, they will beat the hell outta me.

I've been ready for this since the day I was born. Nothing else seems right in my life.

hell ya but not enough of us quite yet we are growing tho more and more of us realize the lies of the mainstream media. That the system is not working to protect us but rather for the interests of the elites.
I think we will have an uprising sooner than latter that or WW3 if they can pull it off.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Let them take back what is theirs. It makes my blood boil if I think that the banks that created this mess to a large extent, have not been convicted. While they continue to make huge profits and to pay outrageous bonuses, they have made the governments to make us, the people, bear the burden. Austerity is a political correct form of exploitation. Just like in the days of Robin Hood, but the sad thing is that we don't have a Robin Hood.

When Joe commits a crime, he goes to prison. When a banker commits a crime, he passes the penalty on to his neighbor.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
An overthrow can be a financial reset for the country. "What debts? We have a new government and a new currency."

The US itself has turn far left and is now a para-dictatorship. Looks like the USA itself is getting setup for a revolution and reset in the distant future. If cycles forecasts are true, and a huge war breaks out in 2012/2013, the political government will be weakened enough after that for the people to take on the 'justified' internal dictatorships.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

reply to post by UcDat

Let them take back what is theirs. It makes my blood boil if I think that the banks that created this mess to a large extent, have not been convicted. While they continue to make huge profits and to pay outrageous bonuses, they have made the governments to make us, the people, bear the burden. Austerity is a political correct form of exploitation. Just like in the days of Robin Hood, but the sad thing is that we don't have a Robin Hood.

When Joe commits a crime, he goes to prison. When a banker commits a crime, he passes the penalty on to his neighbor.

Hell ya and it shouldn't stop at greece enough of selling us and our children out for these Elites.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

hell ya but not enough of us quite yet we are growing tho more and more of us realize the lies of the mainstream media. That the system is not working to protect us but rather for the interests of the elites.
I think we will have an uprising sooner than latter that or WW3 if they can pull it off.

it's good to know that there's at least 2 of you out there. canadian resistance unite

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
and if the common folk in Greece take over,
u can damn sure bet that leaving the EU
is next on the agenda.

to TPTB

EPIC FAIL !!!!

edit on 6/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by UcDat

it's good to know that there's at least 2 of you out there. canadian resistance unite

I like to think of it as ATS'rs vs the worlds elites

feels a little less lonely
edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No wonder the establishment is doing all it can to contain this contagion.. but personally I think it is too late for containment... and the selling off of the Greek peoples assets will just make the situation worse.

The next step I am looking for is coordinated cross border supranational protests within the EU.. right now we are still at the national level protests which have begun crossing borders.. e.g Spanish protesters have camped in the square of my home town in England.

While breaking away from the EU might be good it still leaves nations beholden to the EU but breaking the EUs power at a Supranational level might be better..

At the Supranational level any nation can join the fun, no matter the side of pond they are on

Sorry, I have my wishful thinking cap on

edit on 8/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: clarity

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
dissent is slowly spreading country to country, if I was part of tptb in any country in the world right now I'd be feeling a little uncomfortable.

The european countries I'd most like to see revolt after Greece would be UK, France and Germany because as soon as one of those destabilize all cards are off the table.

Relistically I see Spain going next although that'll probably take a few months, I think this winter is when the real european revolution will begin. Food is in short supply and people won't take kindly to an empty stomach as well as an empty wallet.

I just hope greece ends up with a better government on the otherside of the revolution.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Supranational all the way!!!

lets make it happen ATS

down with the elites let us the people take back the world.

Nice to see you guys from across the pond chiming in your a big part of this story.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Supranational all the way

Since the Govs and Corporates will co-operate in the same way to contain/squash protest/dissent.. the only real way we have to undermine their strangle hold is to work together

top topics

join