It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's real purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For anyone thinking that Ron Paul is the one man left to stand up against the government, think again. Here is a picture of Ron Paul:

img.photobucket.com...

He is a big part of government. He is a big part of their plan.

But its not for the wrong reasons.

The spending and laws are clearly going out of control, leading up to 2012 ELE event.

What is Ron Paul's purpose?

After/If the STHF and we still have a government left, Ron Paul will be the "Fix it" guy.
He's the only one who can. That's why this is a 2012 re-election.

Nibiru/Planet X/Tyche etc. will pass by sometime late this year. Depending on its size, its going to cause either massive destruction or we might get lucky and just have some increased natural disasters.

If the latter happens, the government will probably remain in tact. Ron Paul will re-establish the government, abolish all of the Martial Law acts(ie: patriot act) and restore our monetary balance.

The American public will never know what happened and life will continue, simply indicating 2011-2012 as a blip of natural disasters.

However, if things get terribly bad comparitvely to biblical proportions, well then there's not much we can do other than start over again.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is why the aboriginals and indigenous peoples didn't want their pictures taken.

You cannot define a person by one moment in time.

Think of the quarterback. Sometimes he passes, sometimes he scrambles and sometimes he hands off. If you judge him only on one action you are being ignorant.

Politics is a give and take and like anything else, you grow over time.

Are we to believe that Ron Paul has not improved his ability to govern over these almost 30 years since the photo was taken.

Personally, I am tired of the smear campaign against this man. America is already falling for a plan conceived years ago. Palin will be the red against Obama's blue and the global elite will keep raping this country while we watch CSI and Housewives from our iPads.

I am all for burning it all down and starting over but if folks are hell bent on fixing it, then people like Ron Paul, with decades of service can leverage that tenured experience to start righting the wrongs.

Status quo finds America having its version of perestroika within a decade.
edit on 30-5-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
S&F for now ... interesting

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i really like Ron Paul and all his ideas the only problem i have with him is his age. He is 71 i just wish we had some one younger with same ideas and courage. I'm not sold on his son just yet, the only thing i hear on him is what main stream says about him. we all know that just propaganda for the masses

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
While i believe Ron Paul is a big part of "the plan", and he might indeed be elected come 2012, I dont think - given the lack of evidence and credibility - that some fictitious planet has anything to do with why it will happen.

If i were to have to choose which is more plausible for the increase in natural disasters: Niburu or HAARP, i would have to say HAARP. The Fact that this technology exists and can serve geo-political purposes (like maybe staging the 'end of the world') indicates that it would be used; just as the atomic bomb was used at the end of WW2.

In anycase, your thesis doesnt and shouldnt posit the reality of something that up till now lacks any convincing proof. Until a GROUP - and not an individual - of professional astronomers can verify beyond any reasonable doubt that a rogue 'planet' or asteroid will be passing through our solar system, I will not believe it, and I will be careful not to peddle such a belief because it makes you look somewhat gullible/fanatical...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

Ron Paul is 75

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

oppps to early morning to do math ... thanks...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I honestly have no problems with the mans age. As I approach my golden years I realize that I can still do everything I could when I was 18 but yet my knowledge, understanding and patience has grown to give me a better insight into other people's true intentions.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul is Mr Smith gos to Washington in terms of....he gets it, he knows what the government is about, both the good and the bad and in my opinion i do think he could fix it as the OP stated, he is America's best hope but i wouldn't call that a negative but a positive.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

A part of me wants to believe Ron Paul. Everything about him seems squeaky clean.

But theres another part which has suspicions. I dont know what it is; but i feel as if the Powers that be wanted something "nefarious" and genocidal done, they would need a charismatic and popular personality; someone who most of America can genuinely rally around.

I hope i am wrong. Id like to believe in his genuine intent to do good... But... There are 6,000,000 Jews in America (why is it always this number?), and it has since time immemorial been an agenda of the elite to get rid of the Jews; whether in Germany, with the help and acquiscence of European and American powers, Red Cross, and the Vatican (read Hitlers pope for the stark proof of how eugene pacelli - pope pius XII - enabled Hitler to do what he did. By muzzling Catholics, etc) or elsewhere.... Ron Paul - whos an episcopalian, one of the most liberal, and "thesophical", if that word can be used, of American Christian denominations, has atleast the religious philosophy that could serve the idea of "the end sanctifies the means" - which means certain undesirable realities which interefere with whats conceived as a genuinely good and beneficent "goal", have to be dealt with cruelly in order for that goal to materialize.

G-d forbid. I hope this is just some paranoid feeling i have.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not part of their plan, If you bothered to do any research you would realize this. Ron Paul is the only candidate against all their bull$hit.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul was a very early supporter of Reagan who was libertarian leaning however Bush 1 was forced on Reagan as his VP and Paul became disillusioned with him.The Bush family were suspiciously friends with the Hinkleys .
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The guy has his picture taken with a sitting president and this is a conspiracy?

How the hell do you put a fictional planetary object in this context on the basis of a photo that is thirty years old?

I've seen some ridiculous threads in my days here at ATS but this is a doozy. OP, you are really stretching for this one.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This isnt simply a photo next to Ronald Reagan folks.

This is on air-force one.

Not many people get to see air-force one, let alone have a photo shoot with the sitting president.

HAARP doesn't cause earthquakes.

I know many people think the government is some diabolical madmen, but they are actually trying to stabilize the disasters. HAARP was designed to control the ionosphere when the sun's radiation hit it. You cant affect the atmosphere and cause an earthquake, its just impossible.

What i can tell you is that
"they applied pressure to the storm, and it seems to have settled."

Refering to the recent super-storm in middle america.

The current concern is people rioting in the streets. When the planet appears in the sky, thats when you should be scared. People will go crazy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wait what? So Ron Paul, is part of some big plan, and it involves someone sending a fictitcious planet close to earth? Who the hell do you think can control planets? You make no sense....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Wait what? So Ron Paul, is part of some big plan, and it involves someone sending a fictitcious planet close to earth? Who the hell do you think can control planets? You make no sense....

Yes, the universe is sending a real planet close to earth, hence all the earth changes we are having right now

To maintain stability and government, they are spending loads of money preparing. "Trillions missing" sound familiar? Where did it go?

If we survive this, and the government remains in tact, Ron Paul will be the "fix it" president who wil bring us back into normal day life.

Its going to be a rough ride.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You would have to be in wonderland to believe that based on a picture. This is how these types of arguments go:

Ron Paul is the fixer president, that means he must be a fake. TPTB would never let a real man of the people run.

Re: So if Ron is only there to make us believe we have a chance for freedom, are you saying we shouldn't vote for him?

Yes.

Re: Then what should we do?

Vote for Mitt Romney, that way you don't fall for the trick, you know what your getting.

Re: Facepalm
edit on 30-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Pic worth a thousand words, right?
Could the first hundred or so of those words be the context of the photo?

Paul has supported Policies, and even Bush II's STATED policies.
Of course stating a policy, and following through are different things.

People also forget, Paul is a Republican.

So, what's the context of the photo?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the second I saw anything remotely related to some sort of jewish conspiracy, any kind of suspension of disbelief i had held for this thread was immediately quashed. I'm going to be called an antisemitic for that, and I don't really care. i'm a "holocaust denier", according to more radical people, because there is no way in hell there were 6 million jews in the WW2 era within the grasp of the Nazis in order to execute them. i don't buy the "jew excuse" as I've come to call it. So when I see it in a thread that i have a vested interest in, it immediately becomes "NOPE.AVI" and I move along.

Other than that, Ron Paul WILL fix this screwed up country. I hope to bob he does bring back the gold standard. I hope he does decriminalize marijuana. I hope he does fix all the things he's vowed to do over the years. The reason why he ain't in charge right now is the damned NWO and TPIP (the party in power). That's it. nothing said. I voted for the man every time I could. Ron Paul is gonna be like the Chuck Norris of politics man, Ron Paul's so bad-ass he can shoot lightning out his arse!

HELL YEA, RON PAUL.

new topics

top topics

join