It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

01:23??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is a kind of random thread and i am not sure if it belongs in this particular forum but i have previously come across time related anomoly threads here so please bare with me.....

Ok so i have the strangest thing happen all the time!

looking at the clock when it is 1:23, whether it be AM or PM. It happened again 3 minutes ago and it was 01:23am EAST(Australia) but it happens all the time to me...

I wont look at the clock for an hour sometimes more or less and then i have this automatic sense or urge to glance and it is 01:23....

Is it some type of intuition ( in regard to a previous hang up about seeing that time)??

I dont know? Has anyone else come across this?

This happenes almost everyday and it's sooo strange because i wont look at the clock for ages and then i suddebly have an urge to glance at the clock, on PC, Clock Radio(bedroom) or wall clocks and it always happens... 1:23??

I have also had a strange link with 4:40... whether it be time or currency related. I often have odd instances with the amount of $4:40, cab fares, overhearing prices, and other times that it pops up....

I just want to know if anyone else has ever come across these odd strings of numbers?

edit on 30-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I guess its a sub conscious thing. For instance I always wake up 12 mins or so before my alarm goes off.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We notice it more because it is a pattern, our brains tend to find patterns in things i.e. cloud shapes.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

yes! this happens to me all the time. I see 1:23 a lot.I dont like clocks! I dont have any at home besides the stove! I try not to look at them at work. But of course, I have to look at the clock at some point. 1:23, 2:22, and 11:11 are very common for me. I think this is something hard to get a good answer about.
I've researched this before and a lot of people say if you look for a number you'll see it all the time. I dont believe that because I'm not looking for these numbers, I'm not waiting for it to happen. I really dont even think about it until those numbers pop up again.

Numerology seems to give the best answers for this, but I always wonder "who came up with this, and how do they know?"
I dont know what these coincidences mean but I think they are significant. The universe is made u of numbers and patterns, this has to be a part of it!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ive had a similar thing with 11:11, 1:11, 12:12, 11:12 etc...for years now

On receipts,clocks...and as of lately best before dates!

Theres actually quite a following for this type of thing...

link   

I've had a similar experience, well, loosely similar. When working on laptops I'd have a nice little plastic container full of each type of screw (separate partitions for each type). I'd have all the innards of the laptop in front of me, reach into the container for the basic screw knowing I need exactly 20 per machine.

I came out with exactly 20 so many times it started to kinda scare me.

It's random chance that our brains try to make patterns out of, but it can be quite creepy.

I also have a habit of waking up several minutes before my alarm clock. With my older clocks, this was explained by a barely audible noise it would make roughly 5 minutes before the alarm, something to do with the snooze function i believe.

With the newer alarm clocks, I'm guessing it's my internal clock being a dick.

link   

Same thing started to happen to me but it's not only a certain hour. The ones which tend to happen the most are to following: 11:11, 12:34 (which I interpret as the development hour, progression from 1 to 4), 4:44, 3:33 and one that happens almost every single day is 10:10 (which I interpret as two times the number of God.

I've been reading a couple of threads related to it and it's great to see that I'm not alone on this one. Time of great changes is in front of us but the true meaning of intuitive looking at the time, it is still a great question
. Anyways thanks for bringing this one up here and good luck on your path.

Much love,

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is the strangest thing and something that at times fustrates me because i dont know why i am looking at the clock at the particular time.

Even if i am in bed late and i am tossing and turning and i hadnt looked at the clock for over an hour..... i will turn over and it is 01:23....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So then does the question relate to consciousness or sub-consciousness?

Is there some type of sub-consciousness responce that alerts us to this time? An internal body clock that can actually keep time??

I dont know how else to explain it...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The same thing has been happening to me for a few years now with the number 4:20 (and no, I don't smoke pot). I'd have an urge to glance at the clock, morning or night and it would be 4:20. I'd wake up at 4:20 am just to look at the clock? My first Childs due date was 4/20 and the ptosin drip reached 420 before it leveled off. This number has arrived In so many ways I can't even begin to tell you. It is strange and I don't buy the whole brain looks for patterns thing, I mean, in some cases yes, like when your wide awake maybe but middle of the night? Due date? Ptosin drip? Those are not just patterns my brain is looking for.
I have been searching for some significance to this number for ever it seems and can't really come up with anything. Interesting tho.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

For some odd reason, I see it as a good omen whenever I see a sequence. I always get a good vibe afterwards. Have no clue why, but I'm not questioning a good feeling for free.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I also have the 4:20 thing and I'm not a stoner and don't care about 4:20. I also have 7:47. Looking back it's pretty massive how many times it's happened

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know about your 1:23 business (though I have heard of people seeing 12:34),
but for others with that are seeing "master numbers" (11, 222, 44, etc.) here's an article that might just help you.

www.dherbs.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Electronic appliances are connected to the "system" that is like a huge network that controls our minds from a higher dimensions. 1:23 is basically when you have a thought, the system is basically saying "see, its as simple as that".

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You guys would have been bored before digital clocks.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Weird....it is the same with me. Same time. 1:23. I was scrolling down the topics and when I came to this one, I sorta...froze. Like "There's that number again!" I also seem to always glace at the clock when it is 9:11. Day or night. At my last job, more often than not, I was clocking out at exactly 9:11 just about every night I closed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just realised that in my local time i posted this thread at - @ 02:34 (GMT +10:00)

I seriously didnt do that on purpose....

ooohh if it had only been 12:34.... spooky

top topics

join