It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Documentary, Lesson or Education Changed Your Life???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Awesome.. Thanks i will check it out!!

FYI:

To everyone that is following this thread, i hope you understand the meaning of starting it by now....

For every person that has experianced something life changing and has shared it, then imagine watching all of these for yourself and imagine all the subjects and range of subject matter that MAY just change your life 10x...

Why watch or experiance 1 life changing thing when you can experiance many!! Although everyone is different and something that moves one person pay not move another but i do beleive there is a wealth of knowledge, insipration and information being shared....

Dont just share yours and move on, look at everyones post and respect it

edit on 3-6-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Sorry for replying so late, I actually wrote that reply in school a while ago.

I think that the universe is expanding slower now than it was at the initial expansion, so the light had time to reach us.

What you ask me boggles my mind, and I'm not going to pretend to be a scientist with a Ph.D

so I'll be honest and say I can't even have a thought on that, unless I add what I just said above to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Great movie.

It was the very first book report for me. The teacher said we could report on any subject, any book in the school library. Without even looking I reached behind my back and pulled an old book off of the shelf. The title was something like "UFOs and the Men in Black".

<< 1  2  3   >>

join