It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is homosexuality so important to ATS’ers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

References to butts puckering or sphincters behaving in any manner whatsoever always does seem to indicate a subconscious predilection to homosexual activity and lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Guess you dont know as much about the military as your previous post might suggest.
Ever heard of the pucker factor?? Hmmm WHO has their mind in the gay gutter?
If Im displaying some homosexual tendencies I guess I better run to tell my husband.. QUICK. Im a gay man and dont know it.

Just jokin with you

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

References to butts puckering or sphincters behaving in any manner whatsoever always does seem to indicate a subconscious predilection to homosexual activity and lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Guess you dont know as much about the military as your previous post might suggest.
Ever heard of the pucker factor?? Hmmm WHO has their mind in the gay gutter?
If Im displaying some homosexual tendencies I guess I better run to tell my husband.. QUICK. Im a gay man and dont know it.

Just jokin with you

Well shut and lock my back door too!
Admit I am a contentious objector so now you know my dirty secret.
What the heck is a pucker factor anyway?
Sounds like something from a lemon eating contest.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What the heck is a pucker factor anyway?
Sounds like something from a lemon eating contest.

You've never seen something that made your butt pucker? Lucky you! It's a physiological response that I suspect is related to 'fight or flight'...seems to be tied into the words "Oh-oh!"

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
its an abominiation

Nah, the threads aren't that bad. They can sometimes meander on and get sidetracked, but I wouldn't call them an abomination...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Homedawg
its an abominiation

So is working on the Sabbath, but I don't see too many folks getting bent out of shape over that one.

Don't forget eating shellfish... oh, and eagles... don't eat eagles...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Yeah, the Bible says with mammals you may only eat the cud-chewers, who re-chew their own vomit.
So hello people, you may NOT eat pork, but you can have a camel!

Rabbits are a bit unclear. Some argue that because they eat their own poop they do chew the cud.

I've yet to find a plant that is forbidden.

But I guess ladies shouldn't eat cucumbers ...
thesupercargo.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Today in my local news :

www.bnd.com...

Wednesday is a historic day for same sex and heterosexual couples who have never before been permitted to enter into a legally recognized domestic partnership.

The interesting part are the comments from our local citizens.

A civil union grants some of the same rights a married couple enjoys such as: Automatic hospital visitation rights, the ability to make emergency medical decisions for a partner, sharing a room in a nursing home, health insurance coverage, spousal testimonial privilege, adoption and parental rights, pension benefits, inheritance rights and the right to dispose of a partner's remains, according to the state. Some heterosexual couples may decide a civil union is a better option than traditional marriage for several reasons. Seniors who remarry after the death of a partner could lose survivor's benefits from Social Security or a pension. A civil union allows those couples to keep their benefits while benefiting from the same state-level rights as a married couple.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Why is homosexuality so important to ATS’ers

It's a site for discussion of controversial issues.

Homosexuality (or, more specifically, the rights or treatment of said individuals), is a controversial issue.

Mystery solved.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join