It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, Im R3DP3NGUIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi there,

after reading posts and information on this website for at least a couple of years I thought it was time to finally create an account. So hello everyone from ATS I'm R3DP3NGUIN from Adelaide, Australia. Well just some info about myself, I'm currently a student studying IT with a focus on networking/administration, I also have a casual job as a computer tech/salesperson for a small computer store.

Well like some people I first started having an interest for conspiracies, alternative news and ideas .etc. after hearing and being told about UFO's and extraterrestrials from an early age. In other words, I started from watching a movie on aliens, then corrupt governments, mass media disinformation, abuse of the health system, corrupt monetary system, depopulation, global-warming "theory", government funded and created terrorists groups, the Illuminati and man-made weapons that disrupt and change the earths ionosphere and cause earthquakes and volcanoes .etc. I could go on but I wont.

The bottom line is, its gotten so bad when I turn on the TV I cant stop laughing at the newsreaders, so I come to this website and many others for more interesting and factual news and ideas.

So thank you ATS for providing a website with information for the not-so-brain-dead men an women.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey buddy! Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time and make lots of friends. Unless you're an agent sent from the matrix to turn me into one of those strange Agent smith things, in that case, we may not be friends

Haha, anyway, welcome!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome To ATS!!

new topics

join