It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman warns:Those who can should move their families out of the city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
lewrockwell.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 5/30/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Congressman Warns: 'Those Who Can, Should Move Their Families Out of the City'

There are a whole host of events that can bring the world as we know it today to its knees. From a hyperinflationary economic collapse to an electro magnetic pulse originating from the sun or a nuclear weapon , there exists a real and present danger that our system may, in the near future, experience unrecoverable shocks to the power grid and clean water infrastructure, a halt to just-in-time agricultural transportation systems and a collapse of the currency exchange mechanisms that make the economy function.

US Representative Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD), lived through the great depression, so he’s seen how bad things can get. In a new documentary, Mr. Bartlett and others discuss the dangers posed to those living in cities and ways that your family can survive if the worst were to ever happen.
Link to story

Now my question is what is he knowing? these is a real prediction of future falseflags.

edit on 30-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Homedawg, that is a really short article. I'd like to see some of your comments on it. I moved out of the city 13 years ago, so your preaching to the choir here.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I live in a rural area,small town outskirts....I quit talking to people about it since they either subscribe to the "turn your other cheek and give the government your guns and we live in a liberal utopia and there is no danger where I live" tribe,or they are like you and already know its dangeous to live around thugs and illegals...I posted this because this man is one of the "elite" and he is telling it like it is...I posted the following link awhile back from someone who actually lived thru an urban meltdown (Argentina 2001)and not a single person replied to it..not much interest in reality on this forum..ferfal.blogspot.com...
edit on 5/30/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

edit on 5/30/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Back when I moved away from Detroit (what a rotten stink-hole), I did a lot of traveling back and forth and around the State. One of my biggest realizations was that most of Michigan is rural and wooded. That is the true reality. I came to understand that Detroit and Windsor weren't the whole world like most of the citiots believe. I'll give you a star and flag brother.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Glad you saw the light..Be Safe...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck

Back when I moved away from Detroit (what a rotten stink-hole), I did a lot of traveling back and forth and around the State. One of my biggest realizations was that most of Michigan is rural and wooded. That is the true reality. I came to understand that Detroit and Windsor weren't the whole world like most of the citiots believe. I'll give you a star and flag brother.

I assure you not all cities are like Detroit XD . It isnt exactly a stellar example for the good city life
. No offense to detroiters. ICP is from there, so is Marshall though, so that is a tie.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

is anywhere really safe? maybe invest in some knives, machettes, tinder, and camping stuf. we may need to survive in the wild if everything collapses. i heard squirrel is good eating. we could all learn to fish too. nature will provide food for us. if you stay in the city, rats will become a delicacy.

-subfab

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
lewrockwell.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 5/30/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)
Sorry...I didnt know a paragraph was required tp post...wont happen again....my thoughts are not limited to Detroit,believe me....never been to Detroit....I challegene anyone to walk down the street of any city after dark,in the dark for more than a few blocks...but that isnt the thread either...Im done trying to educate people...the know-it-alls will defend their cty to the Nth degree...I was posting ,as I said,the thoughts of a member of the "Elite" who dares to speak out and tell the truth about the cesspools our cities have become.....and the anger expressed on this site towards the police who keep those same cities(barely) liveable..without those police,as terrible as they may treat innocent people,that those cities would not e liveable more than 48 hrs after they left.....the links I have posted are words of wisdom I followed years ago....small commmunities,of like minded people,who have banded together to help and protect each other....people alone are simply targets...you have to sleep sometimes....I like and trust my neighbors....we will do fine....If just one person is inspired to leave a cesspool and is helped by my post I have doen what I intended...Im not going to argue with someone who nitpicks some small paragraph(Detroit has spawned Insane Clown Posse so its a safe city and a great place to live)....Uh-huh

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

For a modern story of siege warfare,read some of the stories of the Vicksburg seige that grant put on during the Great War of Northern Aggression....he starved people into eating rats,dogs,sawdust bread and pretty much everything else....then move to Washington DC or Detroit...and any of a couple hundred other dungheaps...plenty of room for all that want to live in such a place

top topics

join